Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 32)

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Part 11

Suhana tried singing along ,"tu hamsafar hai phir kya fikar hai jeene ki waja yahi marna isi ke liye..." and stopped, her eyelids tried to stay open but gave in and she was asleep.

"kuch toh hai tujse raabta," Ayaan sang to her almost, noticing how incredibly adorable she looked sleeping so peacefully, he wanted to reach out and touch her face, maybe move the strand of hair from her face but refrained and continued driving.

He stopped the car outside his house, he didn't know what to do, should he take Suhana with him? what would she think? should he wake her? After a minute of contemplation he decided to call Sanya and ask for her opinion but saw the time, it was 3:45am.

He gently woke Suhana, "Suhana...Suhana"

"umm lemme sleep," she said like a child being woken for school early

"Suhana...get up...we've reached my house,"

"yeah but what about my house?" Suhana said sleepily

"you had to evacuate you're house remember?" Ayaan said

"oh yeah...can I sleep here?" Suhana asked

"why? I have a mansion...you can sleep in one of the rooms..." Ayaan said yawning,"are you ok with that?"

"yh whatever...can I just sleep now?" she asked and without a reply fell back to sleep

Ayaan smiled to himself, he parked the car inside the gate, he couldn't be bothered to take it into the garage, got out of the car and went over to the passenger door. Opened the door and very gently carried Suhana out. He carried her inside, his watchman noticed.

"kamaal kar diya Ayaan bhaiya ne...agar chahe toh ShahRukh, Salman, Ranbir sabko takar de de hero giri mein," he said to himself smiling. Like the rest of Ayaan's staff the watchman was also fond of Ayaan and was happy to see him with Suhana.

Ayaan took Suhana inside the mansion and upstairs to the second best bedroom in the house, it was a magnificent guestroom, he laid her gently on the bed and tucked her in. Not knowing whether she usually slept with air conditioning he switched it on all the same and left it on a lower setting so she wouldn't feel too cold if she wasn't used to it. Then for a minute or so he gazed at her sleeping peacefully and recalled  his time with her, their first collision, their first car ride, when he offered her a lift, when she agreed for the date, the date itself and now here...Ayaan smiled to himself and left only to turn back at the door and take one last look at Suhana before switching off the lights and heading for his own bed. He was so knackered he fell asleep in seconds.

Ayaan's alarm went off, it was 7am and he had barely slept three hours. The first thought that crossed his mind was Suhana and what if she'd woken up. He sat up in bed totally exhausted.
He also had to get ready to go office, he had a meeting at 10:30am and needed to prepare for it with Rohan.
He first went to Suhana's room and checked that she was still sleeping, which she was. Upon returning to his room he called Sanya

"hello" Sanya said and from her tone it was evident that she was still in bed

"morning San," Ayaan said

"Ayaan." Sanya registered,"dude mein chutti pe hoon! why are you calling me at 7am,"

"Sanya I need help...I mean there is a situation..." and he went on to explain to Sanya what happened the previous night, "so can you come down my place...stay with Suhana, I'll finish off my work by the afternoon and be back then, she's been given leave all day,"

"ok fine I'll come down after a bit" she replied, putting the phone down. Ayaan headed into the shower.

"Ayaan bhaiya ye rahi apki coffee...table pe nashta aur saar dard ki dawai raki hai, apko aur kuch chahiye?" asked J.P (Ayaan's servent)

"nahin...tumhe kaise pata mere saar mein dard hai?"

"bhaiya app raat ko der se aye aur itni subha uthe isliye saar dard toh hoga na," J.P said and suppressed laughter

"kya?" Ayaan asked buttoning up his shirt

"bhaiya, watchman pata raha tha ke apke saath koi heroine bhi thi," J>P said giggling slightly

"Shut up J.P," Ayaan blushed,"uska naam Suhana hai and woh guest room mein soh rahi hai...Sanya ayegi and lunchtime tak mein bhi aaja un ka so lunch ready rakh na...aur haan Suhana ke liye uski pasand ka nashta bana de na,"

"ok bhaiya,"J.P said and then added,"bhaiya app bhi day-off le lo na...apko bhi aaram ki zaroorat hai,"

"mein teekh hoon...lunch tak kaam khatam kar ke aajaun ga,"

Sanya arrived at Ayaan's house an hour and a half later while Ayaan arrived at his office.

"J.P has Suhana woken up yet?" Sanya asked coming inside

"nahin didi woh abhi soh rahi hai," J.P replied

Sanya made herself comfortable in Ayaan's house, his staff were used to his friends being around.

Ayaan meanwhile went into his cabin. Rohan was already there, resting his head on Ayaan's table

"morning.." Ayaan said and Rohan yawned in acknowledgment. Ayaan was on the phone,"Soumya I want you to consult a top broker and get me a list of best and reasonably priced flats in a good neighborhood near Medical Boon Hospital, thank you,"

"bro ghar shift karne ka irada hai?" Rohan said sleepily.

"no...Suhana ke liye...it's a long story.." Ayaan said opening a presentation on his laptop and checking it through

"yeah I'm listening..." Rohan said,"date kaisi thi?"

Ayaan recalled the incidents of the previous night and burst into laughter,"Epic" he managed to say.

Rohan smiled,"dude always keep Suhana by your side...since she's come into your life you've been so happy,"

"I never want to let her go..."Ayaan said and then he told Rohan what had happened the previous night

"wow," Rohan said,"so much drama on your first date,"

"my last night's adventures explain why I'm sleepy but why are you so sleepy?" Ayaan asked

"I was at a party and met some cute chick, didn't realize the time man...couldn't even take the morning off...Boss I refuse to work for these early morning meetings," Rohan said sipping coffee

"so you meeting her again?" Ayaan asked

"no...I mean we wouldn't work out..."

"Rohan you say that for every girl,"

"because my friend no girl I know has been awesome enough to be with him like that...I mean I've never felt a connection with any girl where I want to keep meeting her, know her,be with her...the things you feel for Suhana...and I'm not looking for anyone now anyway...I can't deal with the tension...I enjoy my freedom,"

"I'm still free," Ayaan justified

"yeah of course you are...what have you thought most about today...Suhana...dude you're in love or almost there...not that I'm complaining...she brings out the old Ayaan in you...the Ayaan we've been trying to find for a while,"

Ayaan thought over his words but couldn't consider them any longer as his clients had arrived. He cleared his head and went for the conference with Rohan.

Sanya went into the guest room. Suhana was still asleep though it was 10:30am. Sanya opened the curtains and Suhana stirred in her sleep which was evidently disturbed by the sunlight

"Good Morning Sleepy!" Sanya greeted Suhana. Suhana sat up

"morning" she said taking in her surroundings and recalling the previous night, she faintly remembered Ayaan waking her up in the car and saying they'd arrived at his house.

"I hear you had an adventurous night yesterday," Sanya said as J.P came with a tray of beverages for them

"Sanya didi nashte mein?"

"Suhana kya logi breakfast mein?" Sanya asked

"umm...anything you've made" she replied

"ma'am Ayaan bhaiya ne kaha ke apki pasand ka nashta ho...ap kya lengi?"

"umm...kuch bhi...whatever Ayaan had," she replied, she didn't want special breakfast made for her. J.P left.

"yesterday was quite something...I can't call it a nightmare but it wasn't an adventure either...it was something unexpected," Suhana said to Sanya.

"did Ayaan go over board? Suhana first thing you should know about Ayaan is he's extreme...his care, kindness, affection, friendship...love...it's extreme...he can go to any lengths and he will and another thing you should know is he will treat you like a princess...I mean he pampers us so much so with you I'm sure he's dying to take you on some crazy shopping spree or something" Sanya said sitting on the bed with Suhana

"I'm figuring that out...I mean we're both coming to a middle...but when's around there's this unexplainable vibe of safety...he told me yesterday not to panic and relax and I couldn't help but do that...I feel so safe and at home when he's around" Suhana said.

"Suhana that's not a bad thing...I mean Ayaan is such an amazing person...and his best quality is his incapability to hurt someone...if there's one guy in the whole city you can trust it's Ayaan,"

"Sanya there is something inside me that tells me,he's so right for me...but I feel scared that maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself,"

"hmm...I think you connect with each other so well...to be honest I think he feels the same way about you...I've never seen Ayaan so comfortable with any stranger like he is with you, you guys have something special and I'll just say don't back away from it, coz it's probably the most beautiful feeling in the world..."

Suhana sat there going over Sanya's words then asked "where is he right now?"

"he's at his office, he said he'll be back by lunchtime...then you guys are going in search for a new apartment..."

"oh yes, need to do that," Suhana said, she didn't like the fact that Ayaan wasn't here

"ok...why don't you go get ready...all your stuff is here anyway..." Sanya said. Suhana went for a shower while Sanya was listening to music on the guestroom tv.

Suhana thought about her encounters with Ayaan...yesterday when he reassured her everything would be fine, how he took control of everything so easily, the look in his eyes...was she falling in love with him or was it just an infatuation...she thought as she dried her hair.

She smiled listening to the song on tv, it was so apt for her she thought and she and Sanya sang along.

"
Main kya se kya ho gayi
Zara zara fitrat badal ne laga dil mera
Zara zara kismat se ladne laga dil mera
Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan

Aatishein woh kahan
Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan
Ranjishein hai duan haan

Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan"

Precap: Suhana: wow Ayaan ko Gujju food pasand hai?

J.P: haan Ayaan bhaiya ko khadi khichadi bohat pasand hai

Suhana: toh Ayaan ke liye lunch mein cook karungi

finally finished

thank u Chandz for the beautifully blended pics...looks lovely...n i know ur  happy with the precapLOL

please leave ur feedback guys

Edited by shona. - 18 May 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaviHaRul-lover_ProcrastinatorTani91Siddhi_

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
AYAAA the 1st comment is mine Star
Shona it was Short :( :( :( :( :( LOVED IT thought
Suhana is so cute ahahaha i can imagine her saying leme sleeep hahahahahaha That was so cuteee loved it an ayaan an inside battle without waking her up or carry her in AWWW such a gentleman LOVED THE UPDATE waiting fr sanya and Suhanna scene :P
Strange i feel like a stalker LOLLOLLOLLOL

----------------- EDIT -------------------

I knew i wasnt going to be Desapointed by the girl's conversation Embarrassed That was so cute sanya is awesome without revealing anything she pushed her to think about a "future" with Ayaan THAT'S SUPER   C U T E EmbarrassedEmbarrassed amazinggg loving it
and Rohan he is cracking me uppp he loves women LOLLOL dont really looking fr love i think but hope he'll find someone soon

Edited by SiRul - 19 May 2012 at 6:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
LOL thank u Siham
its short coz i havent finished writing it...went off halfway through writingLOL
but thanks glad u liked it so far n hope u can read the rest of it wen i've finally posted it

HaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

LOL thank u Siham
its short coz i havent finished writing it...went off halfway through writingLOL
but thanks glad u liked it so far n hope u can read the rest of it wen i've finally posted it

Of course will finsih to read the chapter I lOved it so farr  LOL+ there is Sanya comming at ayan house to stay with Suhanna n i love girls chitchat  LOLLOLLOL they always end up talking abt boys Wink

shona.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
cutest part everDay Dreaming awwie in this moment Suhana reminded me of SGP Suhana in that one scene where Ishan watches her sleep with SweetuDay Dreaming

Ayan carrying her inside and the guard's comment made me laughROFL humara Ayaan koi hero se kam nahiDay Dreaming

Ayan calling San hehehehe I want to see how she reactsLOL
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
LOL this part isnt even complete n sab abhi se comment maar rahe hai...lemme finishLOL

but thx...aww that was sucha cute scene

LOL...watch how rest of Ayaan's staff take to Suhana

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hehehe ok finished reading it

Rohan's EPIC made me laughROFL the word sums up that wild date which reminds me of that one Ragz interview where she's like "I've never had a wild date before"ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Awwie at Ayan saying "I want to keep her always"Day Dreaming *sighs*Day Dreaming

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

hehehe ok finished reading it

Rohan's EPIC made me laughROFL the word sums up that wild date which reminds me of that one Ragz interview where she's like "I've never had a wild date before"ROFL

Awwie at Ayan saying "I want to keep her always"Day Dreaming *sighs*Day Dreaming

<font color="#FF0033">
lol first one had to be zara hatke
haha i remember that interviewROFLROFL

Ayaan is so sweet...i love writing him

hav u read the precap yet? lol had to bring in gujju food,,,ff wud feel incomplete without itROFL
</font>

Edited by shona. - 18 May 2012 at 4:24pm

Go to top