Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 25)

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Btw I have chrayofied the HarshIni avis from ur dabbaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhi209

I liked it. It was a nice part. :)

thank u siddhiHug
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Sorry for the late comment ShonaOuch ur not even late so dont be sorry

I loved this part very much..it had HarshIni/SuYaan from beg. to endDay Dreaming yh but still it wasnt all that...i dunno i didnt like it but glad u like it

I loved how both of them were directly & indirectly saying that they see future with each other...Ayaan was too cute while explaining that he wouldn't buy expensive clothes or gifts for herEmbarrassed yes they do like each other alot n do see a future together...ayaan is already giving the commitment that he wont buy expensive stuff for her if she doesnt like it
Suhana too was very good in expressing her thoughtsEmbarrassed she isnt the "shy" bahu types...she bold n straightforward and speaks her mind

Emergency at the endShocked..
ohh no Doctor hone ki sabse badi DISADVANTAGEOuch lol Vipu even i dont know what the emergency is n u've already decided that its a doc wali emergence!

Hug thank u Vipu for the comment

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Btw I have chrayofied the HarshIni avis from ur dabbaTongue

"how dare u!" as Suhana wud sayLOL jk chori away its a beautiful sig Chandz made n i love that VM

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I just realized that I reserved posts and don't comment on the, because I'm a dumbassLOL ok so I read two parts in one go even though I had read them before but still

Part 8

I love how Ayaan thinks about Rohit-Sanya, and it's such a cute binding they have. The paint sceneDay Dreaming *in dreamland* and HC in wet OMFG (if you see my avi then you'll see his wet hairDay Dreaming) and the employee bringing the clothesLOL and then Suhana questioning his sanity about bringing in three clothes. Suhana is GujjuDancing hahaah that made me laugh and I loved the way he asked her out on the date and of course Suhana ka jawab was lajawabLOL

Part 9
Mumbai travels AHH aamchi MumbaiDay Dreaming I love my Mumbai lol and OMFG Vada Pau gosh I could eat that any time any dayBlushing. Loved the convo between Ayaan and Suhana SK sweet but also profound and thought compelling, it shows their connection once again. Going to the Juneja mansion lol I could picture that huge Kekta mansion she always usesROFL and of course the conversation again, can imagine the expressionsDay Dreaming and I loved the comment it's just nonsense by RohanROFL.

Why didn't you like this part? It's one of my fave ones like Vipu said it had SuYaan from beginning to endDay Dreaming

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I just realized that I reserved posts and don't comment on the, because I'm a dumbassLOL ok so I read two parts in one go even though I had read them before but still lol its ok

Part 8

I love how Ayaan thinks about Rohit-Sanya, and it's such a cute binding they have.Rohit-Sanya are like the perfect couple they look up to n the group is more family than friends The paint sceneDay Dreaming *in dreamland* and HC in wet OMFG (if you see my avi then you'll see his wet hairDay Dreaming) i was imagining that only wen writing n then i saw that scene from dsdd n then agen in ur avi
and the employee bringing the clothesLOL and then Suhana questioning his sanity about bringing in three clothes.Ayaan goes a bit overboard n Suhana is in awe! Suhana is GujjuDancing she like Ayaan hails from Delhi but has been bought up in Gujrat LOL that was a must seeing as we're gujju's n also Ragz Gujju is awesome n i can almost imagine a scene where SuYaan cook Gujju food togetherEmbarrassed
hahaah that made me laugh and I loved the way he asked her out on the date and of course Suhana ka jawab was lajawabLOL im glad u liked that part...agen it wasnt anything extravagant or filmy...just trying to keep it simple

Part 9
Mumbai travels AHH aamchi MumbaiDay Dreaming I love my Mumbai lol and OMFG Vada Pau gosh I could eat that any time any dayBlushing. lol i love it too so was defo gonna include that  Loved the convo between Ayaan and Suhana SK sweet but also profound and thought compelling, it shows their connection once again. Going to the Juneja mansion lol I could picture that huge Kekta mansion she always usesROFL lol no Kekta mansion...more like Raizada mansion...only Raizada mansion isnt white...and of course the conversation again, can imagine the expressionsDay Dreaming and I loved the comment it's just nonsense by RohanROFL.LOL actual backstory is Rohan forgot to buy Ayaan a gift n knows Ayaan likes collectingpaintings so paints something himself that is utter crap but says its "rohan masterpiece" n gifts it to ayaan who loves it regardless of the quality

Why didn't you like this part? It's one of my fave ones like Vipu said it had SuYaan from beginning to endDay Dreaming i dunno...i guess coz its not the typical slow moving story so used to seeing in desi stuff...think SuYaan are too open but thats how i want it to be...also the date was supposed to be something awesome but it wasnt much...i dunno...

nways a huge thank u Chandz for the bada sa commentHugHugHug

Edited by shona. - 09 May 2012 at 1:15pm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen Raizada mansion so I don't know what it looks likeROFL I've only seen ASR office.

Anyways no but I like how open they are you know like I said before both of them are connecting and you know it's that connection that some people have despite not knowing each other that well yet they feel comfortable to share anything and everything, I love that dynamic between themEmbarrassed

Now I'm off to read Vipu's parts that I missedTongue

Edited by Tani91 - 09 May 2012 at 2:06pm

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
lol Raizada mansion is realli nice minus Arnav's horrible bathroom...i prefer it over kekta's mini palaces
woman catch up on this show so i can discuss it with u!! n plz make me sum stuff on sexy sobti!!LOL

im glad u like that abt SuYaan

yes catch up on her story its awesome esp the last 2 parts

Go to top