Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 2)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Jaldi update post kar...freaking dying from anticipation hereDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Part 1

Suhana tucked a lock of her behind her ear as she walked into the room to get a file. She was very nervous as today was her first day at work. So far everything had gone well for her. Her senior doctor was a wonderful woman, the children in the children's ward were all mischievous but warmed up to her immediately. She was going to get her first case now and had come to collect the file for it.

"app kuch dhoondh rahi hai?" asked the peon from behind Suhana

"haan Dr. Sapna (Suhana's senior doctor) ko Alekh Mehra ki file chahiye," Suhana replied

"woh file maine abhi Dr. Sapna ko de hai, app unse lunch break ke badh hi le lena,"

"ok thank you, umm yahan canteen kidhar hai?"

"bahar se right aur corridor khatam hote he left," the peon replied.

"thanks," Suhana replied and headed that way, when nervous Suhana got really hungry and that was the case right now.

Suhana was walking quickly and checking her watch so wasn't looking at where she was walking and walked right into something that smelled amazing according to her.
Suhana realized that it wasn't something, it was a someone.

"opps" she uttered and then "i'm so sorry," she tried to pull away but couldn't  as her watch had got caught in the his shirt.

"shall I?" he offered and she retracted her hands immediately. He freed her watch very easily and she smiled to herself. So there's definitely no long eyelocks, melodious background music and a 10 minute scene in real life Suhana thought, it's only in the serials, here it's a simple thing.

"thanks," she said and looked at the man she had collided with for the first time properly. He was dressed casually in jeans and shirt and had his shades tucked in his collar. The thing about him that held her attention for the last few seconds was his eyes. They were so expressive she thought and before she could process any more thoughts she was interrupted.

"I'm sorry," he said,"I wasn't looking where I was going..."

"oh no it was my fault...I wasn't looking either..."

"that makes both of us guilty," he said lightly with what Suhana noticed wasn't a real smile,"anyways I'm Ayaan,"

"oh so you are 'Ayaan bhaiya'?" Suhana said and Ayaan looked surprised to be addressed like this, "I mean the children in the ward have been so excited about their Ayaan bhaiya coming today...and I guess that's you.."

"yeah but please don't call me bhaiya...that's for the kids, Miss-?" Ayaan said. He didn't know why but he didn't like the idea of this particular girl calling him bhaiya.

"Suhana...Dr. Suhana, I'm a doctor in the children's ward," she said

"oh how come I've never seen you here before...are you new?"

"yes...actually today's my first day here..." Suhana said,"do you come here regularly?"

"I come here every fortnight to meet the kids and just spend some time with them..." Ayaan said as a warden called "Ayaan bhaiya apka khana canteen mein ready hai,"

"teekh hai mein ah raha hoon" Ayaan called back and then said to Suhana,"well nice meeting you Dr Suhana," and walked  a few paces.

Suhana was in a trace, she had heard in the ward today that Ayaan was a wealthy businessman who offered valuable sums of donations to the children's ward and hospital at large and made a commitment to come to the children's ward every fortnight to spread a smile on the faces of the kids, yet he himself hadn't boosted about the noble cause like so many men would...there was something about him she thought

Ayaan backtracked the few paces and said ,"hey...seeing as it's lunchtime and you were heading in that direction don't you want to grab some lunch,"

"oh yeah" Suhana said and began walking with him towards the canteen.

hope u guys liked it
please leave your feedback

shonaEmbarrassed

Edited by shona. - 09 April 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstarragz-Ruhee-Ashavi_ProcrastinatorTani91Siddhi_

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Are you a genie or somethingROFL
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
nahin i was typing n once posted it i saw ur comment

well i did my bit...now its ur turn to update! lol jk take ur time

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Lol Accha...forgot to comment on the update, love the intro...really short and sweetEmbarrassed

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
i didnt wanna write much now...next part will have more on them n the others...

oh u know how around SPA time we were saying SaRun wud be Snow-Charming in desi OUAT...well make it Beauty n the beast...thats what they were in today's epiLOL
lol i know its random but its OUAT ka distant ka connection

Edited by shona. - 09 April 2012 at 3:41pm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Omg really? That's cool...my friend told me that the show sucks now a days..she's fed up with itLOL

BTW I am caught up with OUAT...DAMN it's amazing
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
thx to barun-sanaya i wont get fed up of it but story rite now isnt progressing the way i'd want it too...

oh im still behind...will catch up with all my shows in may now...after they're done for the season...apart from revenge...i dont think i'll be able to wait for that!

Tani91

Go to top