Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 (Page 10)

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
@Vipu-yes Sanz-Ragz rock n so do KT-Ragz thats why i want them all in this group
yes Ragz will be adopted into the group!

@Ruhee-thanks im glad u liked the part n Rohan-Ayaan scene...will post next part soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ruhee-_Procrastinator

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Part 4

"aww Ayaan you were on a date and wow she's pretty," Sanya said looking towards Suhana.

"guys you are gonna stay away from her, I mean it," Ayaan said but he knew that Rohan and Sanya were going to do their thing anyway

"I don't think so, Rohan let's go," Sanya said and both walked towards Suhana

"oh come on...seriously!" Ayaan said as Rohit chuckled and both followed Rohan and Sanya.

Rohan and Sanya appraoched Suhana

"Hi...you must be the lovely Miss Suhana," Rohan said and Suhana looked taken aback, she didn't know this guy but he seemed to know her, "I'm Rohan, a friend of Ayaan's," he continued.
Suhana was still in shock from the sudden appearance of Rohan and him knowing her name.

"I'm sorry...Rohan still hasn't learnt all his manners," said Ayaan coming from behind Rohan and Sanya ,"Hi...we meet again today,"

"hi," Suhana said. Some part of her was wishing she had at least attempted to dress herself for an evening out rather than wear the first jeans and top that came to hand.

"well Ayaan toh intro dene se raha so we'll introduce ourselves...I'm Rohan," introduced Rohan shaking Suhana's hand

"I'm Rohit...nice meeting you Suhana," introduced Rohit

"and I'm Sanya," Sanya said with a huge smile.

"and Suhana in case you don't know this is our very shy friend Ayaan Juneja," Rohit said clapping his hand on Ayaan's shoulder. The other four laughed while Ayaan looked at his friends with the look saying 'you guys are so dead as soon as she's gone'

"Suhana what are you doing here?" Ayaan asked. He thought he'd have to wait 2 whole weeks before seeing her again but he got to meet her just within hours of their first meeting.

"oh I was under the impression it's a public restaurant so I thought I'd grab some dinner," Suhana replied jokingly.

"are you here with anyone or by yourself," asked Sanya as Ayaan was about to reply.

"umm i'm here by myself...it's only my first week in Mumbai so don't really know anyone," Suhana said. She was already a little envious of Ayaan for having such a wonderful group of friends, they were all fun and warm.

"well you're not alone anymore, you're with the 4 coolest people in Mumbai...why don't you join us?" Rohan said.

"no...how can I...I mean," Suhana said. She wanted to join them but didn't want to force herself onto them but wondered why on earth they were so warm towards her, wasn't this city full of busy people who barely had time for themselves let alone others and how had they known her...what had Ayaan told them about her.

"Suhana...why don't you join us...please," Ayaan asked.

"ok"said Suhana, why did he even bother with a please Suhana thought, the look in his eyes was enough to get anyone to agree with him.

The friends finally entered the restaurant, first Rohit,Sanya and Rohan followed by Ayaan and Suhana

"looks like we're supposed to have a meal together today after all..." said Ayaan quietly to Suhana.

"looks like it" Suhana smiled.

"so you're a Doc...wow that's cool," said Sanya. the 5 of them were sitting waiting for their order.

"yeah just qualified as a pediatrician and got moved here," Suhana said.

"Suhana weren't you scared...I mean moving into a city like Mumbai by yourself...you don't know people here or anything" Ayaan said with genuine concern in his voice which was picked up by Rohit.

"if I get scared then when will I live...Ayaan these days of life won't come back...I need to make the most of everything that comes my way now...sure it's scary but it's also exciting...and there's also the fact that I'm a black belt karate champion so I can defend myself well,"

"no...really...OMG Suhana are you serious?" Sanya asked

"yes...here" she pulled out her phone and showed Sanya pictures of her martial arts achievements.

"Sanya it's 2012...can't rely on anyone else to defend you...gotta do it yourself...everyone doesn't have a macho man to defend them," Suhana said. She's only spent 20 minutes in their company but already picked up that Sanya and Rohit shared something special.

"baby, you have to teach me boxing from tomorrow...Suhana's right," Sanya said turning to Rohit, who was sitting next to her who looked taken aback

"what...Sanya I'm there for you always...nothing will ever hurt you while I'm there," Rohit said also noticing how fragile Sanya looked as he imagined sizing her up in a boxing arena.

"I know silly...but still I want to learn..." Sanya insisted

"ok...agar kal tak zinda raha we'll go gym together," Rohit said,"par lagta hai idhar he bhookh ke mare jaan nikal jayegi..."

"aww," Sanya gave him a one handed hug

"tu khabhi isko na nahin bol sakta na," Rohan said, he found it hilarious how Rohit being such a tough guy who wanted things his way always gave into Sanya's demand no matter how ridiculous they were.

Before Rohit could reply dinner arrived and all were too hungry to really talk much now

Precap:
 Sanya hugged Suhana warmly. Suhana felt like she was hugging a long lost sister.

"we definitely need to catch up again soon...tomorrow guys?"

"sorry...have a charity function to organize at the hospital...so much to do and not enough people to help" Suhana replied
 "we can help...we can volunteer at the hospital tomorrow" Ayaan said
 "we have a meeting with Mehta tomorrow," Rohan reminded him
 "cancel it," Ayaan said
Sanya, Rohan and Rohit shared a look and smiled.

hope u guys liked this part
do leave back yor comments

Shona

Edited by shona. - 17 April 2012 at 6:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ruhee-Ashavi_ProcrastinatorTani91Siddhi_

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

@Vipu-yes Sanz-Ragz rock n so do KT-Ragz thats why i want them all in this group
yes Ragz will be adopted into the group!

Gawd this FF is just magical..all my wishes cum true here..
HarshIni..KT-Ragz...Ragz-Sanz...KT-HC & Sanz-KTDay Dreaming

Cant wait for the next part..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Vipu-told u this is my dream cast...all my fav in this together...love Sanz-Ragz n since SPA love KT-Ragz...n heard they are in that Star tyohar together as well!

_Procrastinator

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Yes KT-Ragz are together again in Star Parivaar TyohaarDancing

Coming back with a bada sa comment on Part 4 of ur FFWink

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
lol lemme finish writing it...realized its realli short so i shud add more to itLOL
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
AWESOME part yet againClap

One thing i would love to say before saying anything else that"I love Rohan" Embarrassed
LOL..his character is super fun!!

I loved the part where they all introduce themselves to Suhana...& Suhana's reaction that why are they being so warm was so genuine..haha..anybody wud feel the same..par Suhana ko kaun bataye ki sab Ayaan aur uski setting karana chahte hainLOL

Originally posted by shona.

Some part of her was wishing she had atleast attempted to dress herself for an evening out rather than wear the first jeans and top that came to hand.

LOL...kar di na Suhana waali baatLOL...i m sure Ayaan wud be flat on her even with her simple lookDay Dreaming

Waiting eagerly for the next part now..
SuYaan+Rohan+Rohit-Sanya ka first get togetherParty Yipppeee!!!

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
thank uHug
im glad u liked this part

haha Rohan is awesome n one of my favs! i can easily imagine KT doing all these things wen writing so love writing all Rohan parts
haha yes all of them want Ayaan to settle down n find genuine happiness...not the show he put up at times n the fact that all have taken a liking towards Suhana already

Suhana toh Suhana hai...wants to be well dressed all the time...all she has to do is smile n that's enuf for Ayaan

Vipu have you read the last part I added afterwards...

n sorry not that much SuYaan.,..trying to build the friendship between Suhana and the others first

_Procrastinator

Go to top