Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

SuYaan ki life mein twist...Suhana ke Dad ki entry??

Eep...I am damn excited  entry of her parents now

Dhruv is a ROCKSTAR...I could easily imagine Kavi as Dhruv 😍
Loved how he & Ayaan convinced Sanya-Rohit's parents...also the fact that Ayaan is close to their parents as well😳 glad u liked that part...now time for Anupriya's entry...just need to find a name for her now

shona. thumbnail

Hey Guys, ok before starting next part here's a few new characters

Mr. and Mrs Bajpai:

Mr and Mrs Bajpai are like any other parents, they love and care for Suhana immensely. They have always supported Suhana and gave her freedom to find her feet and independence. They want Suhana to settle in well into Mumbai and then find a suitable boy for her.

Riddhi:

Riddhi is Rohit's younger sister. She recently returned from New York after graduating and now is looking forward to her brother's wedding. She shares a great rapport with Sanya and is happy Rohit chose Sanya. She shares a typical brother-sister relationship with Rohit.

Part 22

A couple of hours later Ayaan was driving Suhana home. Just as he was about to lean in to give her a kiss she said "OMG"

"what happen?" Ayaan asked

"that's my dad's car...my parents are here," Suhana said, "Ayaan just go home...I'll call you later,"

"but-" Ayaan tried to argue but Suhana cut him off hurrying out

"Ayaan just go now please! Love you!" she quickly blew him a kiss as she reached the gate of the building.

Ayaan drove off wondering what the hell all that was about.

Rohan had won the bet earlier with Nisha and she agreed for a date. Two hours later both were in a bar.

"Today was a fairytale," Nisha said in a singsong voice

"was it really?" Rohan asked

"you know I missed this in Bangalore, meeting people, partying and...dating..." Nisha said

"yes I can see, that's why you've had a few more drinks than you should have, let's get you home," Rohan said, "I should never have bought you here,"

"No, no, no," Nisha said then laughed before clarifying,"no I don't want to go home yet, and no I haven't have enough drinks yet and no it wasn't a mistake to bring me here...I had fun all day,"

After a few moments of silence Nisha asked, "you know why I don't have a boyfriend'but why don't you have a girlfriend'you're tall, fair and handsome but still single'kyun?"

"kyunki I don't want to tie myself to just one girl'and what's the point of getting in a relationship when it won't end well," Rohan said. He had helped Nisha up and was walking out with her.

"Why won't it? Tumhare bhi teen bade bhai hai kya?" Nisha asked giggling.

"Nahin mere paas maa hai," Rohan laughed at his Amitabh Bachan impersonation sitting her down in the car and getting in himself, "My mum is very conservative, she would freak out at any girl I bought home because our choices are poles apart'I don't want to hurt my mum or ever fall for a girl and not be with her'.I don't want to go through the pain of heartbreak'I like being like this...free and happy," Rohan said. He started the engine and was about to shift gears when Nisha a placed a hand over his, "I don't want to go home, can we just talk,"

"We can drive and talk," Rohan said and she removed her hand from his and he drove towards her home and she continued to ramble randomly making Rohan laugh. Rohan helped her through the back door of her building and then into her flat. She fell instantly to sleep when he placed her on her bed. Rohan was about to leave when something came to his mind and he headed for the kitchen instead. He made lemon juice and left it in the fridge and then left a note for Nisha on her bedside saying he'd left her lemon juice in the fridge if she felt hung-over in the morning.

Suhana went to the gate where her parents were talking with the watchman. The watchman wouldn't allow them in and they tried to prove they were Suhana's parents and should be allowed in.

"Mumma, Papa," Suhana said. She hugged them both tightly,"what are you guys doing here?"

"Surprise" her parents said in unison.

"Wow I am surprised'come on let's go in," Suhana said taking her parents inside.

"Suhana this is a beautiful flat, much better than the previous one," her father said.

"I know Ayaa-esha ne dilaya hai," Suhana said.

She caught up with her parents for a couple of hours while Ayaan waited for her phone.

After her parents went to sleep in the guest room she checked the time, it was midnight, she wondered if Ayaan was still awake, but then thought this is Ayaan, he'd wait the entire night for her call if she said she'd call him and went ahead and called him.

"Hello," Ayaan picked up after just one ring.

"Hi," Suhana said.

"Is everything ok?" he asked.

"Yeah everything's fine, mum and dad are here for a few days, they wanted to surprise me'why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I was waiting for your call'you seemed so panicky earlier" Ayaan replied

"I was just really surprised that's all'shall I meet you tomorrow morning'outside gym?" Suhana asked

"Ok see you in the morning'goodnight and I love you," Ayaan replied

"Love you," Suhana replied hanging up

The following morning Nisha woke up, her head feeling heavy and throbbing. She recalled the previous night, as she got up she saw Rohan's note for her. She got herself out of bed and to the fridge to have the lemon juice making a mental note to thank Rohan in office later in the day at office, she appreciated his effort to bring her home safely and take the trouble for her.

Ayaan was standing outside the gym in black Adidas trackies and a white and grey Nike t-shirt waiting for Suhana who had just jogged round the corner and right into his arms hugging him tightly.

"ugh you two need find a room," Rohan said, he'd just walked in and saw the couple embracing, "do I need to even wish you good morning, ek doosre ki bahoon mein ho isse acha kya ho sakta hai subha subha,"

"You butted in," Ayaan said, "You need to sort your timing out,"

"Morning," Suhana wished Rohan.

"Ok you two love birds carry on I won't disturb you now," Rohan smirked and went inside.

Suhana and Ayaan were holding hands and walking around the building.

"Mum and Dad are here for about a week," Suhana said.

"So'when am I going to meet them?" Ayaan asked. Suhana stopped walking and he came to a stop and faced her.

"Ayaan'I don't think this is the right time'I mean it's only been a couple of months and I don't know how to bring it up to them'are you getting where I'm coming from?" she said quietly

"No," Ayaan said bluntly, "I'm not getting where you are coming from, Suhana since when is there a minimum dating period before you introduce me to your parents, I mean when you were planning to do it?"

Suhana was taken aback by his reply, she expected him to react in the understanding way he always does.

"I dunno, sometime later, not like this, I thought I'd be better prepared," Suhana said slowly.

"Prepared for what? Suhana sooner or later they'll get to know so why not while they're here, I have nothing to hide from your parents" Ayaan said.

"Ayaan I don't know'" Suhana said,"I mean-"

Ayaan cut her short, "ok Suhana, take a long hard think about where we are and where we want to be, because from where I'm standing I see us together for a long, long time, my relationship was never time pass with you, I was serious from the beginning, I have never hidden from anyone how I feel about you, if my parents were alive I would have told them about you from the beginning, more than anything I'd at least owe them the honesty," he paused for a second, "I guess we'll see each again when you decide where us want us to be,"

Suhana just stared at him, he seemed relatively calm but Suhana knew that wasn't the case, but she didn't know what to say, who did she talk to, about the dilemma she had going on in her mind since yesterday. As she hadn't replied in the last few seconds Ayaan began walking away and turned his back on Suhana.

"Ayaan'Ayaan" Suhana called stretching out her hand as though to reach out to him but he didn't turn, leaving her frozen on the spot, Ayaan hadn't never been like this before, he always gave her whatever she asked for before.

Suhana wanted to go behind him but her mother called. Her parents had woken up and hadn't found her at home so wondered where she was. Suhana decided to head home now and talk to Ayaan later.

Ayaan went inside made some excuse to Rohan and headed straight home got ready for office and went to office. Suhana rang up the hospital and booked a holiday for a week.

"Suhana humme apne doston se kab introduce kar rahi ho, we want to meet your friends, especially Ayesha, we've heard so much about her?" her father asked.

"Umm'I'll call them up," Suhana said. She went to her room and called up Sanya.

"Sanya, where are you?"

"I'm with Ridz, we were going to go shopping'what's up," Sanya answered.

"I need help," Suhana said and she explained to Sanya how her parents wanted help and how she had made Ayaan Ayesha and now she needed a Ayesha. "San merit oh kuch samaj mein nahin ah raha,"

"chillax, me and Ridz will come there now and Ridz will be Ayesha, I'll fill her in on everything, ok?"

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver," Suhana said.

An hour later Sanya arrived with Riddhi to Suhana's apartment.

Suhana received them at the door and hugged Sanya ,"thank u," she whispered to both Sanya and Riddhi.

"mumma, papa meet my friends Sanya and Ayesha," Suhana introduced.

Precap:

Sanya: Suhana what's the problem?

Suhana: San I'm scared, what if my parents for some reason don't approve of Ayaan, I can't lose him neither can I go against them, I'm scared I'll have to choose someone and I can't because I love these three people more than life, what do I do

Sanya: be honest, with yourself, to Ayaan and to your parents'we're all here to convince them if it comes to that

Leave ur feedback guys :)

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I love this...I love this a lot😛

RESERVED

Edit
First of all how awesome is it that you found a good pic of Supriya and Mahesh😛 beat ideal mumma papa couple...lol I remember them in Tu Tu Main Main. That pic of my angel APK😍 Haye she looked so cute.

On to the update

awwie at Suhana's flying kiss😳. Can imagine Harshu being befuddled😆. Rohan and Nisha scene was too cute and how adorable is Rohan when he is talking about his mom...this one's a keeper😉 and the sweet thing for leaving the lemon juice.

SuYan's phone convo...lol I love how giddy and excited he is...isko loveria ki full on bimari hai😛
and of course the cute hug before a workout session😃 but oh no the jadga...I know I told you that i wanted one but now I'm regretting it...no 😭

And dost ho toh Radz Aur San ki tarah...love them😳 hope to see more of Ridz in the upcoming updates

Precap - nahi mere SuYaan koh waapas mila do pleej...Jejus I beg you

Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shona nice to see Mr & Mrs Bajpai as suhana parents ...Riddi new character ... So suhana is in dilamaa to tell about  Ayaan and their love with her parents...

Hope no triangle between Ayaan-suhana-Riddi...
Edited by abhi786 - 11 years ago
shona. thumbnail
@Chandz-the pic was from SGP success bash, had to crop Sachin out though
as for Angel's pic i love it...her expression is so dreamy

lol all couples have fights n SuYaan had to as well but it wont be for long, it'll make their relationship stronger...as for precap part hmm wait n see...Suhana is going through the love vs family dialemma

Thank u Chandz 🤗

shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Shona nice to see Mr & Mrs Bajpai as suhana parents ...Riddi new character ... So suhana is in dilamaa to tell about  Ayaan and their love with her parents...

Hope no triangle between Ayaan-suhana-Riddi...

Thank u Abhi

lol as i've sed before no love triangles in my FF, esp not with SuYaan

shona. thumbnail

Part 23

An hour later Sanya arrived with Riddhi to Suhana's apartment.

Suhana received them at the door and hugged Sanya,"thank u," she whispered to both Sanya and Riddhi.

"mumma, papa meet my friends Sanya and Ayesha," Suhana introduced.

"Hello aunty, hello uncle," Sanya said cheerfully hugging Suhana's mum and shaking her dad's hand as though she'd known them years already. Riddhi also followed her lead.

"So Ayesha, Suhana bata rahi thi ke tumne use ye flat dilaya," Mr. Bajpai asked. Suhana looked worried.

"haan, actually Suhana ne mujhe phone kiya tha jab usse purana flat vacant karna padha, mein yahan ki landlady ko janti hoon isliye Suhana ko ye flat dikhaya," Riddhi lied easily.

They talked for a while and then Suhana's parent's had to visit relatives on the other side of the city so wanted to leave.

"Uncle, Aunty mein personally app dono ko invite kar rahi hoon apni shaadi mein, please do come," Sanya said. Mrs Bajpai assured her they would.

"Ok Aunty kya Suhana ko hum apne saath shaadi ki shopping ke liye leja sakte hai?" Riddhi asked. Mrs. Bajpai agreed.

The three girls were in Sanya's car.

"Thank you so much Riddhi," Suhana said.

"No problem Suhana," Riddhi said smiling, "bhabhi can you pull over into that building, just wait for me, I'll be about 15-20 minutes," she instructed Sanya who followed her instructions. Riddhi left while Sanya and Suhana sat in the car.

"What happened?" Sanya asked, "Or rather what is happening, you look miserable, from what I've heard Ayaan is in a state…what's the problem in telling your parents about you and Ayaan?"

"San I'm scared, what if my parents for some reason don't approve of Ayaan, I can't lose him neither can I go against them, I'm scared I'll have to choose someone and I can't because I love these three people more than life, what do I do?" Suhana said tears welling up in her eyes.

"Be honest, with yourself, to Ayaan and to your parents we're all here to convince them if it comes to that," Sanya said getting out of the car and going round to Suhana's side of the door. She opened it and pulled Suhana out and into a hug.

"Don't you trust Ayaan to make everything perfect like he always does, he'll turn the world upside down before he makes you choose between your family and him," Sanya reassured her.

Suhana wiped her tears ,"I've made such a mess of this….I need to sort it out…I need to get to Ayaan now…San can you drive me"

"yes, just let Ridzi come then we'll go to your Ayaan,"

Riddhi came after a while, in the time Sanya found out from Rohan that Ayaan was at home.

By the time she'd pulled over into Ayaan's driveway she saw her dad's car there, it must be Dhruv she thought.

Suhana half ran to the door which JP opened. Inside in the louge Ayaan was sitting with Dhruv.

"oh I don't care, I'll wear whatever the dress code is, no need for designer…I'll order something from the stores," Ayaan said without interest, he was looking at something on his laptop screen.

The sound of Riddhi's heels caught their attention. Ayaan saw that standing with Sanya and Riddhi was Suhana with slightly puffy eyes.

"bhai, you've not seen Ayaan's garden na post renovations, lemme show you," Sanya said lousily, it was the first excuse that came to her mind.

"yh sure," Dhruv said understanding that Sanya wanted to give Suhana and Ayaan privacy.

Once the three of them left Suhana and Ayaan looked at each other. Suhana walked towards him, as she approached he turned to leave but she held onto his arm.

"I let you go once, I won't let you go again," she said making him face her. Ayaan was about say something but she put a finger to his lip to stop him, "you asked so many questions in the morning and didn't let me answer at least let me answer them now…from where I'm standing Mr Ayaan Juneja I see us one day where Rohit and Sanya are today…planning our big day….I see us together not for just a long time but forever, I love everything about us …I want it to last for a lifetime but I was scared that what if after my parents find out about us they disapprove…Ayaan that day  you said very easily that you'd choose love over family…I can't do the same," Suhana said

"And I'm not asking you to, am I" Ayaan said, she shoock her head and he carried on, "by the way why would they disapprove of me, I'm Mumbai's 7th most eligible bachelor, hot and handsome, rich toh hun hi and I love you more than anything in the life,"

"And you're very modest too," she laughed moving into his open arms and resting her head against his chest, "I'm sorry…actually mein itni badi duffer hun, I don't know how to handle these situations like you do…I should have got you to meet mum and dad yesterday itself…now we'll have to wait til tomorrow when they come back from our relative's place,"

"It's ok…now I have one day to pick up tips from Rohit on how to set the right impression," Ayaan said. They broke apart to see each other's expression, they mutually lent in for a kiss. A couple of seconds later they broke apart as the heard a loud SMASH. JP had dropped the tray carrying a glass of juice at the sight of them

"opps," Ayaan said as Suhana blushed furiously.

"s..s..sorry bhai..woh…" JP mumbled

"koi baat nahin…tum saaf karlo," Ayaan said struggling to hold back his laughter, "waise Suhana tumne bhi mera garden nahin dekha na…come I'll show you"

Both were having a fit of laughter once outside. Suhana's arm was around his waist and his around her shoulder.

Sanya, Dhruv and Riddhi who were sitting at the wall came round.

"See all problems sorted, mein hamesha kehti hoon na, baat karne se he baat banti hai," Riddhi smiled.

"tujhe Airtel kitne paise deti hai live pracharan ke liye?" Dhruv asked

"ok now that everything is cool with you guys I have an announcement to make," Sanya said, "my to-be-husband loves me so much that he doesn't want a bachelor trip with strippers and bar dancers and all that, he wants a vacation, and so do I…I mean all us friends on a trip together to…." She looked at Ayaan, "Goa…well we can change venue if you want but please all of you guys agree to it…who knows when we'll all be together like this…we all have work and what now, bhai will go back to London, Ridzie will start her career…so please can we all go,"

"yes ok! Tere aur rohit ke liye kuch bhi" Ayaan said

"I can't come," Suhana said, everyone looked surprised at her, "guys I'm a doctor, I have to work and have a duty to my patients…I've already taken this week off…I'm booking holidays for your wedding…I can't take any more days off work"

"fine but you're still going…next week Thursday you'll have night shift, once that's finished we'll drive…by Friday night we'll be in Goa and you don't have to be at work til Monday morning," Ayaan said.

"You are unbelievable," Suhana said.

Precap: "Mumma, Papa, this is Ayesha…I mean Ayaan who I've been calling Ayesha all this time to you guys…who you met yesterday was Riddhi, Sanya's nanad…me and Ayaan are seeing each other" Suhana said to her parents.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
reserved😛

EDIT- chotu sa comment sorry cant write much

Riddhi rocks...I literally laughed for like 5 minutes staright at the small Riddhi-Dhruv banter about Airtel🤣

WOOOHO Goa trip is coming and of course SuYan making up😍 made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chandni di ke reserve karne se kuchh ni hota...comment toh mera hi 1st hai😛

Sanya-Riddhi : Kamaal ki kudiyaan!!👏
Riddhi is so confident jhooth bolne mei😆

I loved Sanya-Suhana's part...Sanya is seriously a true friend...i love how she always explains things to both Ayaan & Suhana😳

SuYaan ka PATCH UP😍
It was tooo cute...Suhana's dialogue:-"I let you go once, I won't let you go again," is ☺️
and the part where she explains him how she wants them to be in the place of Sanya-Rohit one day...Awwie😍

hahaha J.P saw them when they were about to kiss🤣
ThankGod iske aage kuchh ni hua...warna he wud have fainted😆

PRECAP: haila🥱
I hope Suhana ke parents like Ayaan...aur fir chatt mangni[engagement]..patt byaah[wedding]😛😆
Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 11 years ago
sweet_1 thumbnail
First of all im extremely sory for nt replying to ur ff was stuck in examz😔 n second just loved ur story till date i hope ayaan gets approved by suhanaz parentz...😃