I have no words...these will explain my feelings perfectly no essays just this

I seriously was reminded of RoMione when I read the part😍

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣🤣🤣Chandz love ur tumblr reactions as much as the essays🤗
this has to be the best one

🤣🤣

glad u liked the part...wasnt gonna update til like next week but then u made the sig so did the update today!

lol where did ron-hermione come from?😆

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hahaha then I'll keep making more if that means faster updates 😛

RoMione 😍 You know I'm a Harmony and RoMione shipper and when I was reading that part I was like this reminds me of RoMione of how spontaneous it was like remember after they got rid of the Horcrux and they stood there for a second and en kissed...lol I dunno it reminded me of that PLUS they're drenched so are SuYaan that's why 🤣

Rohan-Nisha lol I glanced at their part I was too lost in SuYaan but I loved the cricket comment lol🤣
Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shona superb confession FF... The way you showed the confession partiiculary during  rain  is excellent...

Loved aayaan comming to pickup and Suyaan helping Alek to eat and have medicines...

It was so romanctic of Suyaan enjoying rain and Ayaan expressing his love .. The way suhana kissed and told ILU is superb.

Loved the Barish images of Suyaan ... Would really love to see Rags and Harshad really work together...

shona. thumbnail
@Chandz-o yup remember that scene from DH...LOL i have an obsession with SuYaan/HarshIni in the rain🤣🤣that's why wanted confession n first kiss in the rain

@Abhi-thank u Abhi, glad u liked the confession part in the rain :)

Siddhi_ thumbnail
This was awesome Shona. Love all the SuYaan parts <3 And the kiss OMFG <3 <3
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddhi209

This was awesome Shona. Love all the SuYaan parts <3 And the kiss OMFG <3 <3

thank u Siddhi glad u liked those parts :)
shona. thumbnail

Part 19

"Sir I can't walk you're gonna have to carry me," Nisha shouted to get herself heard over the rain.

Rohan swooped her up and sat her in the car. "What sort of bowler is she, bouncer pe bouncer dal rahi hai yaar," Rohan thought driving to nearest hospital carefully.

"ok firstly you gotta stop calling me sir atleast outside office hours, meri mummy papa ne itna acha naam dia hai, Rohan, usse use karo na, and secondly how bad is your ankle?"

Nisha examined it tenderly, "umm it's a small sprain, I'll just bandage it at home, don't need to go to the hospital,"

"ok then, where do you live I'll drop you off,"

Nisha gave him directions to his house.

"Nisha, why are we at the back of your building rather than front?" Rohan asked.

"Dude it's for your own safety, if my brothers find out you carried me home, they'll come after you here and that watchman directly contacts them as to what I do and when I come and go, so the I use the back door mostly," Nisha said, waiting for Rohan to get out and carry her.

"woah, so possessive how do you manage to have a love life then?" Rohan asked getting out and carrying Nisha out.

"There are ways around it," Nisha said laughing. She pulled the key to the back door out of her purse and opened the door.

Rohan took her inside her house and sat her down, "umm Nisha where's your first aid box?"

"in that drawer," she pointed out.

Rohan pulled out the bandage while Nisha switched on the TV, it was a sports channel showing the Euro 2012 match between Spain and Italy.

"here put your foot forward I'll bandage you," Rohan offered

"it's ok I'll do it myself," Nisha said

"why, are you scared I'll take advantage?" Rohan asked

"If I'd have thought for even a second that you would take advantage of me I wouldn't have let you touch me let alone bring me home aur agar future mein advantage lene ka khayal bhi aye toh mera thapad yaad kar lena, woh toh trailer tha kyun agar bhaiya ko pata chala toh woh tumhara bharta bana denge" Nisha said

"tum Phoolan devi ki recarnation ho kya? jab dekho tab marne ki baatein karti ho" Rohan asked as Nisha bandaged her ankle.

"GOAL" Nisha shouted and jumped up then winced as her weight came on her ankle n then sat down again and began blowing kisses to Cesc Fabregas on screen who had just scored Spain's first goal. Rohan stared at her in disbelief, she'd just given him a fright by jumping and shouting but she looked so adorable blowing kisses Rohan thought.

"Ok I better be off now...I'll see you at work day after tomorrow if you can manage or else arrange for your leave...and once again I'm sorry for the accident,"

"it's ok Rohan...I guess I'll see you in office then...and thank you so much for the lift," Nisha smiled as Rohan left.

Rohan was lying in bed recalling his encounters with Nisha, there was something about her, she wasn't the regular Barbie-doll type of girls he's dated in the past she seemed so much more, she seemed to care for things other than just her straight her or the shape of her nails. Rohan was moving the morning's paper from the bed when he saw an article on Mumbai's Most Eligible Bachelor's. Ayaan was listed at number 7 behind cricketers and actors. He smiled wondering how long Ayaan would remain a bachelor, he and Suhana looked like they could be tying the knot one day as well.

**********************************************************************************

Ayaan's car entered the car park and he noticed a group of ladies there. He parked his car and got out.

"arre woh raha ladka,"one of the ladies pointed out to Ayaan and the rest rushed over.

"arre ye app kya kar rahi?" Ayaan said as one of the ladies came up to him and pulled his cheek

"hayye, kina sona munda hai," she said. Ayaan looked horrified, she carried on, "ye dekh meri Sweety ki tasweer, ek dum model jaisi hai tum dono ki jodi bilkul Shahrukh-Kajol jaisi hogi,"

"jodi?" kya keh rahi hai,?" Ayaan said feeling very uncomfortable surrounded by these women.

"dekh tu Mumbai ke sabse eligible bachelors mein se ek hai aur Sweety bhi Mumbai ke sabse soni kuwari ladki hai, toh shaadi ke badh tum dono bilkul filmy jodi lago ge" she said shoving a picture of Sweety under Ayaan's nose so he can see.

Rohan was having coffee at the Reception saw the commotion and came out to see what's going on.

"arre nahin beta, Sweety ko chodh aur meri Pooja ko dekh...tum dono bilkul Aish aur Abhishek lago ge," another woman said.

"arre mujhe nahin koi Sweety ya Pooja se karni shaadi...apko andar kisne ane dia SECURITY" Ayaan cried trying to dodge pass them.

"toh phir meri Tanisha ko dekh lo...tum dono India ke Brad Pitt aur Angelina Jolly lago ge," another woman said

"it's Jolie and nahin karni usse shaadi, SECURITY!" Ayaan shouted and finally security guards moved the women out of Ayaan's way so he could rush inside the building. Sweety's mother saw Rohan.

"arre putar ye kyun maan nahin raha," she asked him

"arre aunty abb apse kya chupana," Rohan said sensing an opportunity to have some fun,"ye Ayaan jo hai na...woh alag hai...mera matlab...usse ladki se shaadi nahin karni,"

"hai rabba agar ladki se nahin karni toh kisse karni hai?" she asked

"ab app he sochiye...aur kya options hai?" Rohan said suppressing a laugh at the look on the lady's face

"ladki se nahin toh kya ladke se karni hai?" she said and then realized that's what Rohan indicated, "hayye Rabba...ina handsome munda kya se kya nikla,"

"I know aunty, it's very sad," Rohan said looking sympathetic but being very sarcastic

"puttar tu bhi bohat handsome hai, yahan pe kamata bhi acha hoga...meri Sweety ke saath perfect jodi hogi," She said showing the photo of her daughter

"Aunty dekh toh leta...par ek problem hai...woh mein...mein doh bachon ka baap hoon...meri shaadi ko saat saal hogaye hai," Rohan said again sarcastically enjoying this. Unable to hold his laughter any more he rushed inside as the security guards chaperoned the ladies out.

**************************************************************************************

guys please plz leave back your feedback

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Missed Suhana and SuYaan in this part

LOL...so Rohan is falling for Ms. Nisha Sharma...Thank God!!😉

🤣🤣 Aunties ke beech phas gaya Ayaan...aww bechara humara cutipie...Hillarious part Shona👍🏼
Hahaha...and Rohan was enjoing & chhidkoying aag mein ghee😆😆

shona. thumbnail
@Vipu-I know...but Suhana will be back in next part
lol i told u abt this part ages ago...finally got round to writing it as well
Rohan is Rohan...tackled aunties so well by making himself married father of 2 n ayaan gay!😆

actually want wrap this FF up soon hence back to back updates...will update rest of the parts fast fast as well

Thank u Vipu🤗