Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shona.

@Vipu-yes Sanz-Ragz rock n so do KT-Ragz thats why i want them all in this group
yes Ragz will be adopted into the group!

Gawd this FF is just magical..all my wishes cum true here..
HarshIni..KT-Ragz...Ragz-Sanz...KT-HC & Sanz-KT😍

Cant wait for the next part..
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vipu-told u this is my dream cast...all my fav in this together...love Sanz-Ragz n since SPA love KT-Ragz...n heard they are in that Star tyohar together as well!

Yes KT-Ragz are together again in Star Parivaar Tyohaar

Coming back with a bada sa comment on Part 4 of ur FF😉
shona. thumbnail
lol lemme finish writing it...realized its realli short so i shud add more to it😆
AWESOME part yet again👏

One thing i would love to say before saying anything else that"I love Rohan" 😳
LOL..his character is super fun!!

I loved the part where they all introduce themselves to Suhana...& Suhana's reaction that why are they being so warm was so genuine..haha..anybody wud feel the same..par Suhana ko kaun bataye ki sab Ayaan aur uski setting karana chahte hain😆

Some part of her was wishing she had atleast attempted to dress herself for an evening out rather than wear the first jeans and top that came to hand.

LOL...kar di na Suhana waali baat😆...i m sure Ayaan wud be flat on her even with her simple look😍

Waiting eagerly for the next part now..
SuYaan+Rohan+Rohit-Sanya ka first get together🥳 Yipppeee!!!

shona. thumbnail
thank u🤗
im glad u liked this part

haha Rohan is awesome n one of my favs! i can easily imagine KT doing all these things wen writing so love writing all Rohan parts
haha yes all of them want Ayaan to settle down n find genuine happiness...not the show he put up at times n the fact that all have taken a liking towards Suhana already

Suhana toh Suhana hai...wants to be well dressed all the time...all she has to do is smile n that's enuf for Ayaan

Vipu have you read the last part I added afterwards...

n sorry not that much SuYaan.,..trying to build the friendship between Suhana and the others first

thank u🤗
Your welcome🤗

haha Rohan is awesome n one of my favs! i can easily imagine KT doing all these things wen writing so love writing all Rohan parts & i so love reading his parts 😃
haha yes all of them want Ayaan to settle down n find genuine happiness...not the show he put up at times n the fact that all have taken a liking towards Suhana already

aww..they are his true friends..i m so glad that they liked Suhana😳

Vipu have you read the last part I added afterwards...No i havent...let me read it now..& will comment separately on that part 😉

n sorry not that much SuYaan.,..trying to build the friendship between Suhana and the others first

Oye...no need for that sorry...i m enjoying friendship parts to the core😳
their friendship rocks...& i want this bond to go even more stronger after Suhana's entry😍

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful FF shona...Loved friendship between Ayaan and Rohan..Like how sanaya, rohan introduced themselves to suhana ... Loved the way friendship started with Ayaan friend and suhana... Waiting to see suhana becoming one of their friendship and eager to know that how will they fall in love??
shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Wonderful FF shona...Loved friendship between Ayaan and Rohan..Like how sanaya, rohan introduced themselves to suhana ... Loved the way friendship started with Ayaan friend and suhana... Waiting to see suhana becoming one of their friendship and eager to know that how will they fall in love??

thank u Abhi
im glad ur enjoying the friendship between Rohan n Ayaan and also Suhana and the group
they'll fall in love somewhere down the line n their friends will obviously play a part in it😊

Just read the part which I missed...

Sanya-Rohit convo was awwielicious as well hillarious🤣
Sanya-Suhana are defo long lost sisters 😆
I m sure I m gonna love their bond in ur future parts as well!!

OMG...
Suhana is a black belt..Ayaan bach ke rehna Suhana se & Rohan u too 😆🤣

The precap seems so exciting...Ayaan cancelled his meeting for Suhana😳
Background music going on in my mind : "Kuchh toh hai zaroor...dil mera majboor" [Title track of kuchh toh log kahenge]

Dying to read the next part now!!