FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys I'm Shona
i've written a few fics, most recently a HarshIni (Harshad Chopra + Ragini Khanna) one
for my two HarshIni pagaals Vipu n ChandZ
n decided to write another one so here goes

Index:

Part 1-Page 2 | Part 2-Page 6 | Part 3-Page 8 | Part 4-Page 10 | Part 5-Page 14

Part 6-Page 17 | Part 7-Page 19 | Part 8-Page 21 | Part 9-Page 24 | Part 10-Page 28

Part 11-Page 32 | Part 12-Page 35 | Part 13-Page 37 | Part 14-P age 40 | Part 15-Page 43

Part 16-Page 45 | Part 17-Page 48 | Part 18-Page 50 | Part 19-Page 52 | Part 20-Page 54

Part 21-Page 55 | Part 22-Page 56 | Part 23-Page 57 | Part 24-Page 58 | Part 25-Page 59

Part 26-Page 60 | Part 27-Page 61 | Part 28-Page 62

Suhana Bajpai

Suhana is a beautiful girl who is independent and truly a woman of 21st century. A pediatrician by profession she is intelligent. She isn't very ambitious and wants to lead a simple life. She recently moved to Mumbai to start her job as a fully qualified pediatrician.

Ayaan Juneja

Ayaan has seen many ups and downs in life. Being the only son to very wealthy business people he always led a luxurious life however never got the time he wanted from his parents and grow apart from them. When he was on vacation with his friends after his graduation he received the news that his parents had passed away in a train crash when on a trip to Paris. Ayaan was shattered but he got himself together and since managed their business well. His only family was his friends now and they matter the most to him.

Rohan Khanna

Rohan is a happy-go-lucky guy. He is from a middle class family who earns his money by working in Ayaan's company. He is content with his life even though he has nothing big going for him. He knows Ayaan is lonely and wants his friend to find someone who will fill the gap in his life and bring Ayaan's happy joking side back. He himself is afraid of committing to any one girl as he fears it may not end.

Rohit and Sanya

Rohit and Sanya have been together since everyone can remember. They were as perfect as two people could be for one another. Sanya is a journalist in a magazine and Rohit worked in his Dad's estate business. Both completed the group with Ayaan and Rohan and like Rohan they too wanted to see Ayaan happy and with someone for a change to get rid of his loneliness that even their company couldn't.

Nisha Sharma

Nisha is an intelligent young woman who is very bubbly and outspoken. Nisha hails from Bangalore and bought up along with her 3 brothers, which has contributed to her bold "never-take-crap" attitude. Having 3 protective older brothers has given her a fearless attitude as she feels they'll always be there for her if she lands up in trouble.

will update part one soon

please leave feedback😳

Shona

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Balleee...Balleee 🥳

coming back with a bada sa comment in 2 minutes...

OMGosh HarshIni+SaRun+KT...I m DEAD...I m DEAD🤢

Suhana is a Doc...Ayaan is a Businessman [SuYaan=Jodi Kamaal Ki ☺️]
Ayaan has a sad back story though..I m in "aww' with him abhi se😳

Rohan seems to be a great friend..uske liye bhi koi ladki dhundo ji 😛😉
Gosh..I love u for taking KT as Rohan🤗

Rohit-Sanya seem to be PERFECT together😍...aahhh they too are great friends with Ayaan..looking forward to the Ayaan-Rohan-Rohit-Sanya Bond!!

This FF cant get better yaar...Thank you soo much🤗
I loved the character sketch...So looking forward to part 1😉

waiting for HarshIni first meeting...i will nt be able to sleep tonight...aaj my dreams are booked by HarshIni only😍☺️
I forgot to mention in the above post that I really liked the title of ur FF : "We Were Meant To Be"...its AWESOME 👏
shona. thumbnail
Vipu this is my dream cast...all my favs together

dunno where i got the idea of Suhana as doc but it kinda stuck with me...n then their first meeting will be in hospital as well
n like i told u SuYaan-u named them n i liked it so left the names

as for Rohan-uske liye ladki dhoondh li hai...will introduce her later
after seeing KT-Ragz at SPA i wanted to see them together agen

SuYaan first meeting in Part 1 itself...hope u like it😳

🤗  thx for commenting Vipu i hope u'll like part 1

as for title...cudnt think of anything else so just left it at that but im glad u liked it

Edited by shona. - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you🤗🤗

Baaki no comment pachi aapu chu😛
Tani91 thumbnail
Forgot to mention...return of SuYaan <3😍
shona. thumbnail
aww Chandz I love u too!!🤗
yes SuYaan back

Tani91 thumbnail
Jaldi update post kar...freaking dying from anticipation here😍
shona. thumbnail
Part 1

Suhana tucked a lock of her behind her ear as she walked into the room to get a file. She was very nervous as today was her first day at work. So far everything had gone well for her. Her senior doctor was a wonderful woman, the children in the children's ward were all mischievous but warmed up to her immediately. She was going to get her first case now and had come to collect the file for it.

"app kuch dhoondh rahi hai?" asked the peon from behind Suhana

"haan Dr. Sapna (Suhana's senior doctor) ko Alekh Mehra ki file chahiye," Suhana replied

"woh file maine abhi Dr. Sapna ko de hai, app unse lunch break ke badh hi le lena,"

"ok thank you, umm yahan canteen kidhar hai?"

"bahar se right aur corridor khatam hote he left," the peon replied.

"thanks," Suhana replied and headed that way, when nervous Suhana got really hungry and that was the case right now.

Suhana was walking quickly and checking her watch so wasn't looking at where she was walking and walked right into something that smelled amazing according to her.
Suhana realized that it wasn't something, it was a someone.

"opps" she uttered and then "i'm so sorry," she tried to pull away but couldn't  as her watch had got caught in the his shirt.

"shall I?" he offered and she retracted her hands immediately. He freed her watch very easily and she smiled to herself. So there's definitely no long eyelocks, melodious background music and a 10 minute scene in real life Suhana thought, it's only in the serials, here it's a simple thing.

"thanks," she said and looked at the man she had collided with for the first time properly. He was dressed casually in jeans and shirt and had his shades tucked in his collar. The thing about him that held her attention for the last few seconds was his eyes. They were so expressive she thought and before she could process any more thoughts she was interrupted.

"I'm sorry," he said,"I wasn't looking where I was going..."

"oh no it was my fault...I wasn't looking either..."

"that makes both of us guilty," he said lightly with what Suhana noticed wasn't a real smile,"anyways I'm Ayaan,"

"oh so you are 'Ayaan bhaiya'?" Suhana said and Ayaan looked surprised to be addressed like this, "I mean the children in the ward have been so excited about their Ayaan bhaiya coming today...and I guess that's you.."

"yeah but please don't call me bhaiya...that's for the kids, Miss-?" Ayaan said. He didn't know why but he didn't like the idea of this particular girl calling him bhaiya.

"Suhana...Dr. Suhana, I'm a doctor in the children's ward," she said

"oh how come I've never seen you here before...are you new?"

"yes...actually today's my first day here..." Suhana said,"do you come here regularly?"

"I come here every fortnight to meet the kids and just spend some time with them..." Ayaan said as a warden called "Ayaan bhaiya apka khana canteen mein ready hai,"

"teekh hai mein ah raha hoon" Ayaan called back and then said to Suhana,"well nice meeting you Dr Suhana," and walked  a few paces.

Suhana was in a trace, she had heard in the ward today that Ayaan was a wealthy businessman who offered valuable sums of donations to the children's ward and hospital at large and made a commitment to come to the children's ward every fortnight to spread a smile on the faces of the kids, yet he himself hadn't boosted about the noble cause like so many men would...there was something about him she thought

Ayaan backtracked the few paces and said ,"hey...seeing as it's lunchtime and you were heading in that direction don't you want to grab some lunch,"

"oh yeah" Suhana said and began walking with him towards the canteen.

hope u guys liked it
please leave your feedback

shona😳

Edited by shona. - 12 years ago