India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOI:Marriage to me means...Sukirti kandpal

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
she is cuteee and amzingHeartlove her answers and glad to heard abt her love life Embarrassed GOD bless her love life Heartmuahhh Hug

Marriage to me means working on weaknesses: Sukirti Kandpal
Sukirti Kandpal

First crush? I have a very faint memory of it. The boy was from my hometown Nainital.

Relationship status? I am happily committed.

One thing you like about your partner the most? He takes complete care of me, my likes, dislikes and my preferences. He makes me feel like I'm his priority. I feel truly blessed to have him in my life. What else could a girl wish for.

What's your idea of a perfect partner: It's RJ (secretive, eh?)

What does marriage mean to you? Marriage is the coming together of two partners, who work on their weaknesses to make their relationship last. It is the acceptance of the other person totally and a commitment of honesty, integrity and respect for each other.

Your views on live-in relationships? Well, it's entirely a couple's prerogative. There could be a lot of reasons for it like they want to get married after settling down professionally or maybe to understand their compatibility level. I am aware of a lot of such arrangements turning into marriages.

What if you catch your guy two-timing? I believe in the power of love and believe in good things. So, everyday the only imagination I have is a lovely life with my partner.

And what if you fall in love with another man? Such questions and the ability of the human mind to trick you into thinking everything wrong amuses me a lot. However, since love happens just once and I don't think I'll be falling for anybody because I've already got somebody in my life. 

PS: ANTI SUKKU FAN OR BASHERS PLZ  STAY AWAY FRM THIS POST...THANXTongue

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 09 April 2012 at 7:24am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Arhi_SaRun4evaSheIsTheOneDikshi92SukritiFan2001.SmokeySilence.--sonali--LovelyAbhiyascorpio95hema_rawatPiya.DrockstarashuYumna786..Monica..anjali0111DashingCuteJazz-Antu-_-Aslan-Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK.Abhiya-gunner_Darling_Maria-capri..tora.tangled.TanShi_CrazyLuvAbhiya_VisuMedha.MS-meghasharmaJ.LOxxAqeelahxxcarisma2Befikre..Bournville..Ninja.Fearless_Loverbookworm-ALS--

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
t4s
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Marriage to me means working on weaknesses: Sukirti Kandpal
Sukirti Kandpal

First crush? I have a very faint memory of it. The boy was from my hometown Nainital.

Relationship status? I am happily committed.

One thing you like about your partner the most? He takes complete care of me, my likes, dislikes and my preferences. He makes me feel like I'm his priority. I feel truly blessed to have him in my life. What else could a girl wish for.

What's your idea of a perfect partner: It's RJ (secretive, eh?)

What does marriage mean to you? Marriage is the coming together of two partners, who work on their weaknesses to make their relationship last. It is the acceptance of the other person totally and a commitment of honesty, integrity and respect for each other.

Your views on live-in relationships? Well, it's entirely a couple's prerogative. There could be a lot of reasons for it like they want to get married after settling down professionally or maybe to understand their compatibility level. I am aware of a lot of such arrangements turning into marriages.

What if you catch your guy two-timing? I believe in the power of love and believe in good things. So, everyday the only imagination I have is a lovely life with my partner.

And what if you fall in love with another man? Such questions and the ability of the human mind to trick you into thinking everything wrong amuses me a lot. However, since love happens just once and I don't think I'll be falling for anybody because I've already got somebody in my life. 

We are allowed to post TOI na.. you can post the article here LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_Abhiya_Visu..Bournville..

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
This is frm TOI na?! And whys she telling RJ?? We all know that itz Rishubh Jain!!
-Gauri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111_Chits_

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
tfs...Smile
i m not a suku fan but i like her...Smile
she is soo sweet...Smile
n her answers are awsome...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@tanzee tu samjti nai hai na at all lolz i know we r allowed  to post TOI articles but as i told u darling dat my net sux not working properly bt phir itni mehnat kark have search bcz u know i love sukku ...so dats y post only link... ab tu ye keh de k tujy bhi thora credit lena tha tu fine le ly no probLOL
btw thanx for posting article was gonna post but kisi ko patient hi nai hai  Tongue LOL abi bi tujy itni poblem se reply kiaOuch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...Bournville..

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
rely cute answers...Clapmus say suku is a matured girl...!!!!!!!wish her a happy life...Tonguetfs...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_Abhiya-gunnerRidziPiaJazSimi..Bournville..

Go to top