Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Sumit Vats AT# 10*~ Aapka Kirayedaar Rishi Kumar (Page 13)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30789

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shalz-

case haar jayenge kya Shocked


nahi re ...after all...ummeed se saje zindagi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachiforever.young

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Joined: 12 June 2011
Posts: 16412

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hi everyoneWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachiforever.young

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 15406

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@shalu new word machli bai..

Nai bataegi use bhi lagta hai ki vidit gunga hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachiforever.young

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

I agree Shruti.
 
 
I was expecting some real good counter arguement, this looks like heading for final day tomorrow..
 
everything was dependent on eye witness... and the judge didn't bother to know the medical proof for rape which is the key evidence...
 
It is a straight forward case eye witness or not, how many rape cases are won with eye witness ? hardly 1% and the rest 99% are won by medical proof..
 
If the semen analysis of sameer matches with the traces of semen from mandira examination, he is the culprit and would be jailed, no need of any eye witness.

Arey yaar when you are against billionaires , Medical Reports could be easily bought.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngThe.Lannister

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Joined: 12 June 2011
Posts: 16412

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
kaun bachai ga vidith ko ab ???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 15815

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

I agree Shruti.
 
 
I was expecting some real good counter arguement, this looks like heading for final day tomorrow..
 
everything was dependent on eye witness... and the judge didn't bother to know the medical proof for rape which is the key evidence...
 
It is a straight forward case eye witness or not, how many rape cases are won with eye witness ? hardly 1% and the rest 99% are won by medical proof..
 
If the semen analysis of sameer matches with the traces of semen from mandira examination, he is the culprit and would be jailed, no need of any eye witness.


rape case me eye witness hota hai kya Angrykuch b dikhate haiAngry agar eye witness hote to wo victim ko bachate nahi kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 10095

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shalz-

case haar jayenge kya Shocked
nahi himmat rak...
 
jeet jahenge hai hum, hum agar saang hoo... Rishi aur Maakan malkin saath saath hoo.. aur vidit bhaiay ka aashirward hoo... toh jeetna paaka hai!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngThe.Lannister

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by -shalz-

case haar jayenge kya Shocked


nahi re ...after all...ummeed se saje zindagi LOL

ROFL !!   Yeh sunkar mujhe , holi wala Maha Episode Yaad aa gaya.LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngsjj23The.Lannister

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sumit Vats

2 3 4 5

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 37   Views: 8591

Khilonaa 37 8591 18 May 2013 at 7:32am by Ratidiisbest
Mod close topic plz

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 52   Views: 11738

CATZ.. 52 11738 25 March 2012 at 4:10am by mahkutty
ll*ll Cool Dude Sumit Vats ll*llAt#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 1188   Views: 58560

Khilonaa 1188 58560 22 February 2012 at 7:20am by Sofie128
Sumit Vats Good

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 6   Views: 1903

Khilonaa 6 1903 08 December 2011 at 6:53am by trickortreat
Kirayedaar yah Musibaat?

Author: .SilentPrincess   Replies: 8   Views: 1042

.SilentPrincess 8 1042 15 November 2011 at 9:00pm by Anaya_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index