Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 Destiny Guides Life...A Swaron FF (Page 96)

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.
James Allen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree...

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
Ayn Rand

Sree...

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Benjamin Franklin

Sree...

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
A place for everything, everything in its place.
Benjamin Franklin

Sree...

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Theodore Roosevelt

Sree...

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Steve Martin

Sree...

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Yeah i did it...Dancing...

Sree...

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Thanks Anku Di for Spamming..I have replied to all your comments for the last update...If you want to see its between page 96 and 100...

Well I am back now… Thanks a lot Shaani Di for updating on my behalf… I don't know if I would be able to reply to everyone individually for all the previous parts but will surely do them from now on… Thanks a lot for sticking by me…

PART 29

SHPOV

I got up early the following day. I had to do a lot of things today. Getting ready I grabbed my phone and keys and drove off in my car. I knew I had to come back fast otherwise I would have to answer all the questions Swayam would put up to me. But I had planned to keep this to myself, at least until it was all finalized.

I completed all the necessary formalities, just in time to see Swayam at my doorstep. I invited him home and he looked at me with questioning eyes. "Where did you go so early in the morning?" he asked me surveying me from head to toe. "Nowhere in particular." I told him, trying to sound perfect and making sure my voice did not waver. He still had a quizzical look and I pouted to make him believe me. "You are doubting me?" I asked him in the most baby voice I could manage and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. He laughed at my antics and bent down and pecked my cheeks. "No, but remember I know you have got something up your sleeves." He told me. I looked up and said, "I will."

The vacations finished even before we realized it. I sat in bed thinking about the new session staring the next day. It would be a new year a new page in my book of life. And I wished to write it my way. I closed my eyes to dream of my tomorrow.

I called Swayam and literally begged him to let me drive to college. He was disappointed. I knew I had to make up for this later. Thinking of the brighter side I smiled to myself. Giving mom and dad a hug I took my car and drove to college.

SWPOV

To say that I was disappointed when Buttercup said she won't come with me would not be enough to show my displeasure. I drove to college, my mood very bad right on the first day.

I headed straight to the rehearsal hall expecting all my friends to be there. When I found nobody there I was forced to look at my watch and I discovered that I had arrived pretty early. I sighed and dropping my duffel bag in the side I propped myself in one of the benches and decided to wait for everyone.     

Suddenly two hands were over my eyes and I felt familiar with the touch. "Buttercup?" I asked. I thought I was imagining stuff. I had to. She couldn't possibly be here. "How did you know it was me?" she asked me. Her head resting on my shoulder, and hands wrapped around my neck. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at your college?" I asked her. "Well that's precisely where I am. MY college." She told me as she came and sat in front of me. Now I was pretty sure I was dreaming. I blinked my eyes a few times but she was still there, smiling at me. "I didn't get you." I told her sounding very dumb indeed. She raised herself a bit, her face close to mine. "This is my college." She said before she leaned in and kissed me right on the lips.

"So when did you decide to join my college?" I asked her as soon as we withdrew from the kiss. "The day Abhi came to my house and you both fought." She told me turning solemn. I pulled her towards myself into a warm hug, and asked, "when did you put this plan into action?" "A few days back." She said. "So that's where you had gone that day." I told her. "Which day?" she asked me. "The day I found you gone early morning and when I asked you where you had gone you lied nowhere." I told her smirking. "I didn't want to tell you till now." She said shying away. "And why did you waste your petrol today morning?" I asked her. "Because I wanted to spoil your mood." She laughed at her own statement. "And then surprise me here. Right?" I asked her. "Yes" she said. I was planning to tickle her when suddenly I heard Rey's voice from outside.

Rey came in was stunned to find Buttercup and me there. "Shar, what are you doing here? And Swayam you came this early?" he asked us. We both laughed at the expression Rey had plastered across his face. There was complete shock and utter disbelief. "Rey just look at your face." Sharon managed to mumble between her laughter. "Rey, Buttercup joined here. And me coming early in not very new" I told him. "You joined. REALLY?" Rey said turning to her. "Why you don't believe Swayam?" she asked suppressing a laugh. "No I was just confirming. Anyway it's just wonderful." He said giving her a side hug. "Where's K?"  I asked him. "Locker room." He told us. "I'm off to find my friend." Sharon said. We both will join you in a while." Rey told her.

The day passed on. It was truly one of the best days of my college. All my friends were there, as well as Buttercup. We enjoyed the first day. We were all seniors after all. Being seniors is not a feeling you can feel all your life.

I really felt I had missed Buttercup in college the previous years and her being in my college felt wonderful. Those steeling glances between classes and those passing of notes right under the teacher's notes was something we even did at school. But even after so many years these small things gave me a special thrill. Maybe because now I was passing chits to my girlfriend more that my best friend even though the person was the same. 

I hope this one was long enough. I know you all were disappointed by my minuscule size last time. Still, I know this sounds very dumb, but unfortunately I did not have any idea and this seemed the best out of what I had in mind. The next chapter might take a long time as I am completely drained out of ideas. Since, SwaRon in the show is at its best these days I guess you people could manage without my FF for a while.

Sree

Edited by swaron95 - 26 June 2012 at 5:53am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skkateyeskool kanzpartyprincess16Trouble_Magnettashu20silver6stringsAnikz003Mahirahvenusrockz.CoffeeStains.swa-ronMonica..SwayamonlyKaranWahi5TANHA_HflirteyedSawyer_Tom-bitz-AmRiTa_SAdorableTroubleMirageSwaronRadioactive.Tanuka_TanHaAnindita91Nirju99SugarCubesHPHolic-3-Antu-_-Aslan-kritzzz_ArShasweetydiyafrienrinku90Snoweysneharay-FrozenRain-The007Shivanimoon_cupcakemaraudershaani2209ABBY92manasie23---Priya---Madhura..

Go to top