Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 Destiny Guides Life...A Swaron FF (Page 51)

NikiBh8 IF-Dazzler
NikiBh8
NikiBh8

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Sree
UPDATE PLZ !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree...

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Replies

@Shaani Di: Thanks for liking the update. and okay will not end it..and ya i will go with the first option.thanks again...love you...

@NIdhi..Thanks a lot girl..and ya i have come up with another option which i guess you will prefer...

@Shishir : Thanks a lot for liking it..your suggestion was horrible..sorry to say...dude i have to study..11th sucks...

@Shivs thanks and ya i'm not ending it...

@Pwinchess: thanks and i'm not ending it...

@Meera: Thanks a lot...I'm not ending it and no cliffhangers... :)

@Asma : Thanks a lot...and ya I'm not ending it... You will get some updates..

@Anku Di...firstly ...I'm completely fine with you calling me chutki..and thanks for liking it...and I'm not ending it... :D

@Sudha...Thanks a lot...

@Kritzz Thanks

@Srish...Firstly I'm not ending it...
And then Thanks for liking it...and thanks for the warm welcome..yes Palakkad...

@Jalebi : No you didn't tell me..but who likes to see him hurt? and I'm not ending it...I am sorri i will not be here for your birthday..sorry again...

@Mannu Di..I'm not stopping...and thanks..

@Ankz No i'm not ending it..

@Nirju..Thanks and i'm not ending it...

@Namrata Firstly sorry that i didn't PM you last time..sorry...thanks for liking it...and I'm not ending it...

@Madhu Di...Thanks for liking it...Cliffhanger kabhi kabhi banta hai...and I'm not ending it...

@Lovely..Thanks and I'm not ending it...

@Tanuka : Thanks for liking it...And I'm not ending it..

@Abi Di..Thanks a lot...Love your comments...and I'm not ending it...and will update before vacations also..

@Joker..Thanks ABhai..ANd I'm not ending...willl update before i go...long ka pata nahi..

@Amu Di..Thanks A lot..and I will not end It...and I know ..I love kerala...

@Monu: thanks and I'm not ending it...

@Swaronluvr: thanks

@Antu Di..Thanks

@Niki...thnanks

@Ishu: Thanks Doll...

@Sammy...Thanks and i will not end it...

@SHEENA...You are back...I missed you so much..and ya i am not anrgy...I love you..and loved all the comments...thanks a lot...

@Srish and Madhu Di...loved your spamming...Dumbledore Quotes were just awesome...loved it...I have always loved them...I really adore Dumbledore's and Snape's character...
I loved the love quotes too...they are just so true...

@prachi di res edit karna jab time mile toh...

@Swayam...love you too...thanks and i will never be angry with you...i am not ending it...

Edited by swaron95 - 14 May 2012 at 11:37am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranWahi5nly4usharonWanderingBeautyNikiBh8-bitz-Radioactive.Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHaSnoweyThe007Shivani-FrozenRain-Madhura..marauder

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
So here's the next part. About my plans about the FF I'm continuing it. I will try my best to give as many parts as I can to someone. I will let you know whom. then i will update after I'm back. Thank you all for cooperating with me, Love you all...

SHPOV

The phone slipped from my hand and fell to the floor. The next thing I remember was Kriya telling me that Rey and Swayam were at his place as she urged me to get up. She dragged me to the car and we sped over to his house forgetting all traffic rules for once.

I stood lifelessly at the door as Kriya rang the bell. It seemed life infinity before it was opened. "Kriya and Shar" Rey said. But I was not interested in him. My eyes searched for Swayam. There he stood, a few feet behind Rey. Although he had some kind of a bandage across his forehead he looked much better than what I had dreaded. Without wasting a second I ran into his arms. Tears flowed down my cheeks on their own accord. I held him tight never wanting to let go. Holding me tight with one hand he slowly stroked my hair.

SWPOV

I was shocked to see Buttercup and Kriya at the door. Buttercup stood there almost lifeless as tears streamed down her cheeks. She then suddenly rushed into my arms and hugged me tight. I looked at Rey and Kriya questioningly. Both of them shook their heads gesturing they did not know what had happened. "Buttercup, what happened?" I asked her. She didn't reply. I held her softly hey close as a led her to the couch. I made her sit and sat down beside her. Rey and Kriya joined us a second later.

"What happened Buttercup. Tell me." I asked her again. "I got a call from your phone saying that you met..met with an ac accident." She finally managed. Saying so she crashed back into my chest as fresh tears formed in her eyes. Gesturing me to explain the whole story to her Rey took Kriya and left.

I wiped the tears off her face. "See I'm alright. So now stop crying. You know how I hate tears in your eyes." I told her. She looked up at last and then slowly lifted her hands and touched my bandage. "How did you get hurt?" she asked me. "it's a long story. I will tell you." she rested her head on my shoulder her arms still around me. I stroked her hair and her back as I told her about the day.

"Rey and I were walking back from his house like most of the times. Then suddenly a person came on his bike and tried to ram into me." I felt Sharon shudder at the thought and her grip tightened. "but Rey was too quick for him. He pulled me aside as he himself jumped. I wasn'e prepared for it so I hurt my head in the process and my phone too fell down. And ya the prson too lost his balance and ened up having an accident. People told me and rey to leave as they helped him to the hospital." I explained it to her. "Who waws it on the bike?" she asked me. I hesitated to answer her. "Was it Abhi?" she asked me. Anger and hatred filled in her voice. "Yes" I told her. "I should have known." She suddenly turned sober again and said, "I don't know what I would have done if." Her voice choked before she could complete her sentence. "Shh" I silenced her. "See I'm fine buttercup. Perfectly fine." I told her. She nodded but then said, "But your bandage is not okay. Rey will never learn to put a bandage" she said standing up. She went into the kitchen and took the first aid kit and walked into my room. I followed her. She sat on the bed and I sat down next to her. She instructed me to place my head in her lap and I did as she said. I looked into her eyes as she worked on my bandage intently yet with utmost tender and care. Finally she completed and got up to wash her hands.

She had always been like this ever so caring. I remember the time when while Rey and I were playing and I had badly scraped my elbow. Rey had bandaged my wound then well not bandage cover at least. Sharon had removed it and done it all over again perfectly. We were just eight then.

"What are you thinking about?" her voice broke my trail of thought. "About how you dressed my wound when I had scraped my elbow." I answered. She smiled and reminiscing the moment she sat down on the bed once again. I placed my head on her lap once again. She played with my hair, taking care not to hurt me. Though she was sitting here, her eyes told me her mind was far away.

Sree..

Next Update on page 60 or 62...and that would be the last one before 18th...Till then enjoy...and Take care everyone...

Edited by swaron95 - 11 May 2012 at 7:17am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skrockstar2340gargicooltashu20silver6stringskool kanzpartyprincess16venusrockzMahirahAnikz003dn-starkateyesPhosphenesSwayamonlyJahnavi_KRASnly4usharontanharocksKaranWahi5spicyrays.CoffeeStains.Nehal92AdorableTrouble--Rumeli--WanderingBeautyNikiBh8Nirju99-bitz-AmRiTa_SAnindita91MirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaRadioactive.Gratitude_MeSawyer_TomSnoweykritzzz_ArShasweetydiyafrienrinku90sneharay-Antu-_-Aslan-SugarCubesmanasie23marauderThe007ShivaniABBY92LovenarbhiMadhura..moon_cupcake-FrozenRain-CrazyGirl.21

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Love ya to Sree!!

Wow thats a great thought ki u will be continuing teri ff!!! So happy!! Aur you will pm your parts to some1 so continuity will be there!!

This part is innocent and adorable..
Thank u..ki swayam is not hurt much!!
You did that way abt abhi..mast!!
Great rey was there...and when shar knew abhi toh..
plus swaron part was lovely, bandage and all!!

yipee am 1st!

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 May 2012 at 7:28am

Sree...

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Abhi Kutta Kamina!!!!!! Maar Dalungi Main uss saale Ko!!!! But Phew Swayam is Fine and Shar is such a Sweety!! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.CoffeeStains.Sree...-FrozenRain-

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nish22

Abhi Kutta Kamina!!!!!! Maar Dalungi Main uss saale Ko!!!! But Phew Swayam is Fine and Shar is such a Sweety!! <3

kripya D3 forum me ashlil bhasha ka prayog naa krein...ROFL
kyuki uske lie Ash namak ladki baithi he ROFLROFLROFL

vese hav 2 say...nish tune kya feel se gaali di ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.CoffeeStains.SugarCubesSree...-FrozenRain-

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

Originally posted by nish22

kripya D3 forum me ashlil bhasha ka prayog naa krein...ROFL
kyuki uske lie Ash namak ladki baithi he ROFLROFLROFL

vese hav 2 say...nish tune kya feel se gaali di ROFLROFL

Bhabhi ye FF hai Spamming shaala nahi..itni baar aati ho toh padh bhi liya karo FF...hum aapke aabhari honge...

@Nish..thanks..
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
sree mane aadha pad lia he...bas thoda sa hi bacha he...aap gussa kyu hote ho nanad ji :P

Sree...

Go to top