Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 Destiny Guides Life...A Swaron FF (Page 40)

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
PART 23

SHPOV

"Heyya Girls what is all this squeeling about?" I heard Abhi's voice from behind. I froze. I didn't want to meet him just yet. He was going to spoil my great mood. "No no no" my mind screamed within. Faking a smile I said, "Nothing" "nothing?" Niki questioned. "so much happened and you say nothing?" she added. "You have gone nuts Shar?" she asked me actually herself and answered it also, "Well everyone does when the are in love…."

"Love?" Abhi questioned. "Yes love…L-O-V-E" Niki explained to him. "with whom?" Abhi asked. His face had an 'obviously me' expression plastered across his face. "Swayam" I answered blushing crimson red as I took his name. "Swayam?" Abhi asked once he got over his initial shock. "Why are you so surprised?" Aditi asked him. "I had guessed it the day I saw them both together. At a time when they both didn't know it themselves. " She added. "Ya they are just made for each other" Niki quipped in.

"Do you plan to stand here all day or what?" Nikhil asked as he and Dhruv joined us.

That is when we realized we had been standing outside all this while. We walked in together chatting. Abhi was exceptionally quiet today but his eyes reflected anger and revenge. Avoiding him I walked for my first class.

The being am exceptionally busy one prevented me from missing Swayam too much. But I was really thankful that it was just so fully packed. It helped me ignore Abhi to the fullest. He had tried a lot of times to talk to me that too alone yet silly interruptions prevented it. and I was thankful to them for once.

When at last the college got over I walked to the parking lot. I knew Abhi was following me. I fastened my pace and without looking here or there and gaze fixed on my feet I walked in front. I dreaded Abhi's hands on my shoulder, but instead a soft yet strong hands grabbed me. "Slow down and look where you are going." A voice said to me.

The touch and voice filled me with immense relief. I sighed as I hugged Swayam tight. He too held me tightly yet with extreme tenderness. "Are you alright Buttercup?" he asked me. I nodded a yes before I said, "Can we go home?" "Sure why not." He said as he cupped my face. "Don't worry. Everything will be just fine."  He assured me. Then lacing our fingers together we walked towards the car.

If I had turned around I would have seen Abhi staring at us angrily. His palms turned into a fist. Ready to attack anytime.

The drive back home was beautiful as usual. Having ample time in hand, we chose to take the long route. The friendship that we shared overpowered our love during this time. I discovered that even after we had fallen in love we still shared that beautiful bond of friendship. And like Best friends we drove back home.

We decided to study once we had freshened up. Sitting on the cushions spread on the floor we studied for quiet some time. We did not talk to each other while we read our subjects yet studying seemed a pleasure when you had Swayam beside you.

Suddenly Swayam pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead. I kept my books aside as I cuddled into him. "Did Abhi trouble you?" he asked at last. "No, he tried talking to me alone but couldn't." I told him. "I'm glad." Swayam said squeezing me tight.

"Crap" Swayam said all of a sudden. "What happened?" I asked. "I promised Rey about meeting him and here I am sitting at your house." He told me. "Then what are you doing here, go meet him." I said as I stood up. "you don't have a problem with me leaving?" he asked me. "Me? Why would I? you are not my sole property are you?" he stood up and kissed me gently. "Good night Buttercup." He said. "Good night and take care I wished him back.

After Swayam left Kriya came over to give me company. We both decided to spend a girls night out after a long time.

We had just finished dinner that my cell rang. "SWAYAM" the caller ID flashed. "Yes Swayam tell me?" I said. "Excuse me, I wanted to inform you that the owner of this phone met with an accident." An unknown voice let me know. 

SREE...

Thank you everybody...I have replied to everyone on the previous page...

Next update on page 50..well around that page...

Do check out the note below...

Edited by swaron95 - 06 May 2012 at 7:18am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoustarryLove_skMahirahvenusrockzAnikz003kateyestashu20...Pwinch3ss...partyprincess16silver6stringsKaranWahi5nly4usharonMirageSwaronRadioactive.-bitz-Nirju99WanderingBeautySawyer_Tom-Antu-_-Aslan-kritzzz_ArShanj_SRKholicSnoweynish22sweetydiyafrienrinku90sneharay-FrozenRain-moon_cupcakeThe007Shivanishaani2209marauderLovenarbhiABBY92

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
NOTE
I will not be here from the 19th of May to the 23rd of June...Long vacation i know...i can't help it...I am going to kerala and My mother won't let me update while i'm there.
So i need to know something...It will based on the majority that i will decide...What do you people want me to do? 
Should i end this FF in about two or three updates or would yu like me to keep it running and you people would wait till I return after about a Month...
Do let me know...
Thank You...
I'm really sorry for this but i can't help it...Sorry Again... 

Edited by swaron95 - 06 May 2012 at 7:18am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

silver6strings...Pwinch3ss...Anikz003nly4usharonMirageSwaron-bitz-Radioactive.Sawyer_TomSugarCubesnish22-Antu-_-Aslan-shaani2209Madhura..-FrozenRain-ABBY92The007Shivanimoon_cupcake

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
*res**edited*

super cute update and nice one...
but 
your update came with 2 attacks for me...

1st your end of this update...i froze there...i had not expected that...

2nd... u even thinking of ending this FF...

okay solutions to ur problem...
=> you can write 5 updates and give it to someone to update it for u(one a week)...

=> you can end the FF and start other one wen ur back...(i dnt wnt u to end)

now its ur call...Tongue(but plz end wala consider na karna)

Edited by shaani2209 - 06 May 2012 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree...

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Really well written! Nice cliffhanger. All in all, an awesome update. I'm not sure whether I want you to finish this FF or wait for a month for the next update. Sorry, but both options kind of suck.

Sree...

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Well first of all this update. It was sweet update but the climax was frightening. Loved the whole rom-com feel of this FF till now. But i guss time for some seriosness.

And now coming to your problem . Its totally your call. I would be happy either way. But if you do take 1 month break then we would want long-long updates continuosly for a week.Smile

Edited by marauder - 06 May 2012 at 7:42am

Sree...

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i will wait till u retuen from kerala i dont want u to end this ff so plz continue and thanks for the pm i loved the update but who met with the accident is waht i want to know now and plz dont let it be rey i love rey make it abhi who met with the accident and i will be over the moon

Sree...

...Pwinch3ss... Senior Member
...Pwinch3ss...
...Pwinch3ss...

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hey plz don't end this FF plz plz i can wait for the updates ...

and tha post was nice aur yr kya swayam ka accident plz jaldi se swayam ko thi karwa do

Edited by ...Pwinch3ss... - 06 May 2012 at 7:51am

Sree...

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Not surprised with where u stopped - was expectng this - everything had been rosy till now - re ur note actually itz upto u, pls don't leav on a cliffhanger - make up with big updates when ur bac - ishara kaafi hona chahiye Wink

Sree...

Go to top