Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 25!! (Page 61)

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Chalo rani, nidhi, padmaja , savz, Hiding Sahasra and Salman

Good night/evening wherever you are... It has been pleasure chatting with all of you today..
Probably the longest i have chatted so far...Had so much fun... Hope you were entertained...

bye amrish

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmaja19

Thank you Padmaja for the support, now this alien and ghost story is getting to be too muchLOLLOL
i'm with all the menkas LOLLOLLOL... u kno rani di tht samir soni loves to wear black shirts and blue denimsDay Dreaming[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have read it somewhere that black is his favorite colorEmbarrassed and he loves to wear black shirt with blue jeansEmbarrassed and it actually suites him tooEmbarrassed. He was looking so good yesterdayDay Dreaming

Waise did you read my comment about his eyebrowsWink?

Edited by -Rani - 09 April 2012 at 3:34pm
padmaja19 Senior Member
padmaja19
padmaja19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
ok bye to all the parichayians n kunal-loversEmbarrassed...gotta go as exams r nearin n have to get upearly in the mornin to study... had a gr8 time over here , its very relaxin to come over here after a busy dayBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

plzzz stop this alien n ghost topic , its mind bogglinConfused n i'm abt to throw upDead ...so plzzz stop bringin richa n vineet in between ... we should only disuss abt sinal naBig smile[/QUOTE]

Thank you Padmaja for the support, now this alien and ghost story is getting to be too muchLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

thanks guyz for support frm saving ghost,alien n shudding kunal with ganaga jaal n all LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was kind of getting weired talking about alien, horror, shuddhikaran and what notLOLLOLLOL
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

This is just too funny, Anand scarified his love for Kunal-Siddhi and Siddhi is sacrificing her love for Kunal-Bed , Kunal kitane people se scarifies legaLOL

for kunal-siddhi viewers sacrifices logic,sense,story  so it's parichay sacrifices ka LOL

Ekta ne sabaka Parichay kara diya except Kunal ka ParichayLOLLOL I thought the show was about his Parichay, bu it's turning out to be Parichay of everything else, but Kunal'sConfused
[/QUOTE]

ya she knows well how to sell crap with beautifully packed tats y she is queen of soaps,bechara viewers being so optimistic n bade dilwale hai sab kuch jhael deti hai  favs ke katir LOL

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

ok bye to all the parichayians n kunal-loversEmbarrassed...gotta go as exams r nearin n have to get upearly in the mornin to study... had a gr8 time over here , its very relaxin to come over here after a busy dayBig smileBig smile

Bye PadmajaHug, good luck with your studies and upcoming exam.

padmaja19

padmaja19 Senior Member
padmaja19
padmaja19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

i'm with all the menkas LOLLOLLOL... u kno rani di tht samir soni loves to wear black shirts and blue denimsDay Dreaming

Yeah, I have read it somewhere that black is his favorite colorEmbarrassed and he loves to wear black shirt with blue jeansEmbarrassed and it actually suites him tooEmbarrassed. He was looking so good yesterdayDay Dreaming

Waise did you read my comment about his eyebrowsWink?
[/QUOTE] yeah i didBig smileLOL... for me he looked awesum in tht white shirtEmbarrassedEmbarrassed on the consummation nite... and the way he luked at siddhi with those predatory eyes was out of this worldEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Rani

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

bye padmaja, good luck for ur coming exams Big smile

Go to top