Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 25!! (Page 53)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Just got a phone call about Rohit - He is found and for sure he will be deporeted!Wink
He is safe and healthy as he has come to Home of Witcha fan... Lol.. you are hearing a lot of rumors bhavi Wink

NO- this is not land of Richa fan - it is more like land of SINAL and seema fan. How can we be the psycho fan - I can believe if you said the actor name - but not RICHA- eew she is not someone to be fan of - 
Even Rohit now hates RichaConfused

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by padmaja19

Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by -Rani

i think the cvs r planning a superb romantic track on sinalWinkEmbarrassed n thts why they don't have time to pay attention to the ongoing track and how to end this court case crapDead

I like your explanation lot Padmaja, it actually makes senseTongue Can't really wait for Sinal's love track to startTongue
i want the cvs to think "out of the box " romantic scences for sinalEmbarrassed not those cliche , ghisapita , tried romantic scencesDead

Arre, unhe box me hi rehne do, Within the box, they think up such preposterous stuff, box se nikalne ki permission mili toh we'll get some Sci fi alien abduction dramaAngry
LOL... thoda detail mein batayiye na fariyalLOLLOLLOL...sci-fi romance ke baare mein

To start with tall lean faceless people will come & whisk a fainted siddhi away from the street & take her to the foggy woods, where she will be impregnated by anand's ghost...
Please dont continue or I will fall off the chair laughing...LOL

Dont worry, I just had to pick myself upROFL

Waise, anyone notice, the fark nai padta line has become quite popular these daysWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish-Bhavi

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] LOL... thoda detail mein batayiye na fariyalLOLLOLLOL...sci-fi romance ke baare mein[/QUOTE]

To start with tall lean faceless people will come & whisk a fainted siddhi away from the street & take her to the foggy woods, where she will be impregnated by anand's ghost...
[/QUOTE] Please dont continue or I will fall off the chair laughing...LOL[/QUOTE]
 I am already halfway there...barely clinging to chair...LOLLOL
LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996Fariyal-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Lo ab bas yahi dekhane ko baaki rah gaya tha, alien abduction dramaSillySillySilly

loh aur ek miracle possible.. these aliens will manage to get all evi for Sinal.. One fo them takes siddhi to court.. other one brings the cd...3rd one brings Rohit back... etc...
[/QUOTE]

Aliens vs predators vs humansROFL

Edited by -Rani - 09 April 2012 at 2:49pm

shamrish-Bhavi

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

LOL... thoda detail mein batayiye na fariyalLOLLOLLOL...sci-fi romance ke baare mein[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Please dont continue or I will fall off the chair laughing...LOL[/QUOTE]
 I am already halfway there...barely clinging to chair...LOLLOL
LOLLOL[/QUOTE] LOLLOLLOLLOL BTW Fari.. can one alien then fall in love with Kunal and hten we will have a new angel to this story.. what all will this alien do to haasil Kunal?Confused make it Koi Mil gaya type... that is one movie that Ekta hasn't copied yet...LOL

Edited by nancy1996 - 09 April 2012 at 2:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19Fariyalshamrish-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Ok guys time to go home -  Bye and Good night to all the night owls there - and Good evening to all the SINAL/Richa fans here -

shamrish-Rani

padmaja19 Senior Member
padmaja19
padmaja19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] LOL... thoda detail mein batayiye na fariyalLOLLOLLOL...sci-fi romance ke baare mein[/QUOTE]

To start with tall lean faceless people will come & whisk a fainted siddhi away from the street & take her to the foggy woods, where she will be impregnated by anand's ghost...DeadDeadDead
[/QUOTE] i will go and kill siddhi thenDead .she should not alow any paraya man to touch herSillyLOLLOL

shamrish-Rani

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
have a nice evening Bhavi, catch you tomorrow.

Go to top