Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 25!! (Page 51)

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Just got a phone call about Rohit - He is found and for sure he will be deporeted!Wink
He is safe and healthy as he has come to Home of Witcha fan... Lol.. you are hearing a lot of rumors bhavi Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyalshamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by shamrish

BTW.. Siddhi should have reached court first and then fainted.. that way ek aur tareek mil jaati.. what is the use of fainting on the road.. strategize nahin karti yeh lakdi...

plan to wohi tha..lekin weak jo thehri...upar se woh rikshwale ne time barbaad kiya.. Nahi to atleast court ke steps pe faint ho jati ...
BTW.. bombay mein taxis bhi milti hai.. both ac and non ac... maybe she should have had.. Perk Glucose before undertaking Bachao Kunal Andolan...

Remember taxis are more expensive than rickshaws.. Kharchawala topic..
Not sure where the hospital is...
Not all places in Mumbai, taxis are allowed..

Arey nahin Autos are not allowed everywhere.. taxis are...

oops sorry.. That is what i was supposed to say.. Thx for correction...

nancy1996-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

True Savz, also their sleeping arrangements were just like homeROFLROFL, Siddhi on the bed and Kunal on the chairROFLROFL, and then subah uthate hi bahes shuru just like they do it at homeROFLROFL, Siddhi is one lucky girl to carry her bedroom even in the hospitalROFLROFL

ya kunal toh bahut lucky. kunal was singing to siddhi about his addori kahani with bed tat when she will give bed to sleep n siddhi there too Cry  n nodding no never LOL raj ko MU hogaya ki siddhi ko ab kunal ka zarurat hai Embarrassed but pata nahi ki  kunal ko bed ki zarurat hai LOL
[/QUOTE]

So Kunal's pyar bhari nazar wasn't really for Siddhi, it was for the bedROFLROFL? he was singing meri adhoori kahani for bedROFLROFL? Waise , he was so sad to go for his hearing thinking aaj ke baad yeh bed bhi nahi milega jail main so he wanted to spend more time with the bed before his imprisonment and used Siddhi as an excuseROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmaja19

Originally posted by -Rani

i think the cvs r planning a superb romantic track on sinalWinkEmbarrassed n thts why they don't have time to pay attention to the ongoing track and how to end this court case crapDead

I like your explanation lot Padmaja, it actually makes senseTongue Can't really wait for Sinal's love track to startTongue
i want the cvs to think "out of the box " romantic scences for sinalEmbarrassed not those cliche , ghisapita , tried romantic scencesDead

Arre, unhe box me hi rehne do, Within the box, they think up such preposterous stuff, box se nikalne ki permission mili toh we'll get some Sci fi alien abduction dramaAngry

-Rani-Bhavi

padmaja19 Senior Member
padmaja19
padmaja19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Oh no, me lking Anand, never, no wayLOLLOLLOL, he was too simple and I like complicated peopleWink.

Oh I had completely forgot about the inside story of Anand's deathLOL. Thanks for remanding meLOL. Bhai and GF ke liye bechare ne apana pyar kurban kar diyaLOLLOL
bhai ho toh anand jaisaLOLLOLLOL... aur kismat ho toh kunal jaisaLOLLOLLOL

You probably had missed our whole conversation about the real reason behind Anand's deathWink, It was damn interesting: The gist of that theory is Siddhi always liked Kunal and not Anand, but Kunal was sour grape for her because he loved chudail at that time, but then even Kunal broke his relation with witcha and started to like Siddhi and Anand found out about their affair and scarified his love for his bro and his GFCryLOL
[/QUOTE] ohhh... thiis is my kind of a love storyLOLLOL... which is funny but does make senseConfused... koi kaise zinda reh sakta hai yeh jaan ne ke bad ki uska apna bhai uske gf ke saath ilu ilu mein busy busy ( i kno those ilu ilu r very slapstickConfused)LOLLOLLOL

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

I like your explanation lot Padmaja, it actually makes senseTongue Can't really wait for Sinal's love track to startTongue
i want the cvs to think "out of the box " romantic scences for sinalEmbarrassed not those cliche , ghisapita , tried romantic scencesDead[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I also want that but whenever we expect something good, it's always like khoda pahad nikali chuhiya wala case so not really hoping for anything, but wishing for a mid blowing love track of SInalEmbarrassed

padmaja19

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Just got a phone call about Rohit - He is found and for sure he will be deporeted!Wink
He is safe and healthy as he has come to Home of Witcha fan... Lol.. you are hearing a lot of rumors bhavi Wink

Witcha fans- that's just you - as far as i am concerned it is SINAL and SEEMA fan - LOLand now even Rohit is not a Witcha fan anymore - LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19TheBhaishamrish

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Mujhe kyun Anand ki aadat padne lagiLOLLOL, waise I was never very fond of AnandOuch.  Siddhi ki adat for Anand was so bad that bechara diedShocked

nowadays talking of anand , aap ki dil se pochlijiye ye kaise hua LOL ya who plotted anand death is mystery Confused to get siddhi Wink

Oh no, me lking Anand, never, no wayLOLLOLLOL, he was too simple and I like complicated peopleWink.

Oh I had completely forgot about the inside story of Anand's deathLOL. Thanks for remanding meLOL. Bhai and GF ke liye bechare ne apana pyar kurban kar diyaLOLLOL
bhai ho toh anand jaisaLOLLOLLOL... aur kismat ho toh kunal jaisaLOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

@ rani : are u sure , dil ko kya pata bechara dil LOL if kunal can love richa anything is possible.
ya kunal toh complicated hai he loved richa LOL tats y u love kunal Confused
ya inside story ka mystery ab tak hai ki anand ne kurban diya or kisne anand ka jaan liya
LOL

@padmaja: good one, viewers n kunal ka kismat yek hai isliye viewers itna connect karti hai kunalse WinkLOL

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 09 April 2012 at 2:39pm

padmaja19-Rani

Go to top