Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 25!! (Page 49)

padmaja19 Senior Member
padmaja19
padmaja19

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 252

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis


Mujhe kyun Anand ki aadat padne lagiLOLLOL, waise I was never very fond of AnandOuch.  Siddhi ki adat for Anand was so bad that bechara diedShocked


nowadays talking of anand , aap ki dil se pochlijiye ye kaise hua LOL ya who plotted anand death is mystery Confused to get siddhi Wink

Oh no, me lking Anand, never, no wayLOLLOLLOL, he was too simple and I like complicated peopleWink.

Oh I had completely forgot about the inside story of Anand's deathLOL. Thanks for remanding meLOL. Bhai and GF ke liye bechare ne apana pyar kurban kar diyaLOLLOL
[/QUOTE] bhai ho toh anand jaisaLOLLOLLOL... aur kismat ho toh kunal jaisaLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 28967

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by nancy1996

BTW.. Siddhi should have reached court first and then fainted.. that way ek aur tareek mil jaati.. what is the use of fainting on the road.. strategize nahin karti yeh lakdi...

plan to wohi tha..lekin weak jo thehri...upar se woh rikshwale ne time barbaad kiya.. Nahi to atleast court ke steps pe faint ho jati ...
BTW.. bombay mein taxis bhi milti hai.. both ac and non ac... maybe she should have had.. Perk Glucose before undertaking Bachao Kunal Andolan...
Taxis ke liye jyada paise lagte hain - Gaurav kya bolenga-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996shamrish

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by shamrish

[QUOTE=
BTW.. bombay mein taxis bhi milti hai.. both ac and non ac... maybe she should have had.. Perk Glucose before undertaking Bachao Kunal Andolan...
Taxis ke liye jyada paise lagte hain - Gaurav kya bolenga-
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Sorry gaurav bhaiyya ko toh main bhool hi gayi...LOL
Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 2985

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Police are looking for Rohit, Siddhi is looking for auto, Kunu is looking for Siddhi. To add to this mess, the doc will be looking for Sinal, thinking they've run away without paying the billLOL

Waise, they should stay in hospital for longer, its better than their own room, it even has a nice flat screen TVLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-Bhavi

padmaja19 Senior Member
padmaja19
padmaja19

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 252

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by nancy1996

BTW.. Siddhi should have reached court first and then fainted.. that way ek aur tareek mil jaati.. what is the use of fainting on the road.. strategize nahin karti yeh lakdi...

plan to wohi tha..lekin weak jo thehri...upar se woh rikshwale ne time barbaad kiya.. Nahi to atleast court ke steps pe faint ho jati ...
BTW.. bombay mein taxis bhi milti hai.. both ac and non ac... maybe she should have had.. Perk Glucose before undertaking Bachao Kunal Andolan...
i was thinkin exactly the same thing nancy tht there r taxis also...but kya kare kharcha jo kam karna haiLOLLOLLOL... unke pass paneer ke liye paise nahi aur tum taxi ki bat kar rahi hoLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996shamrish

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Police are looking for Rohit, Siddhi is looking for auto, Kunu is looking for Siddhi. To add to this mess, the doc will be looking for Sinal, thinking they've run away without paying the billLOL

Waise, they should stay in hospital for longer, its better than their own room, it even has a nice flat screen TVLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL Fari jab biwi hai toh Kunal ko tv ki kya jaroorat hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyal

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 28967

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Just got a phone call about Rohit - He is found and for sure he will be deporeted!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996Fariyalshamrish

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45385

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmaja19



Oh no, me lking Anand, never, no wayLOLLOLLOL, he was too simple and I like complicated peopleWink.

Oh I had completely forgot about the inside story of Anand's deathLOL. Thanks for remanding meLOL. Bhai and GF ke liye bechare ne apana pyar kurban kar diyaLOLLOL
bhai ho toh anand jaisaLOLLOLLOL... aur kismat ho toh kunal jaisaLOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

You probably had missed our whole conversation about the real reason behind Anand's deathWink, It was damn interesting: The gist of that theory is Siddhi always liked Kunal and not Anand, but Kunal was sour grape for her because he loved chudail at that time, but then even Kunal broke his relation with witcha and started to like Siddhi and Anand found out about their affair and scarified his love for his bro and his GFCryLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~PNZKSK Picture Gallery~No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 348   Views: 188419

.Tanya. 348 188419 13 April 2013 at 11:00pm by DeepShadow
~PNZKSK Written And Video Archives~

2 3

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 20   Views: 34754

.Tanya. 20 34754 07 February 2013 at 9:24pm by awesumsonia
* PNZKSK Archive Mansion *

Author: gk_09   Replies: 8   Views: 11714

gk_09 8 11714 13 June 2012 at 4:15am by Dew-drop
*~~PNZKSK Media Gallery~~*

2 3

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 20   Views: 7275

Dew-drop 20 7275 16 April 2012 at 8:33am by -sahasra-
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: neeme   Replies: 1179   Views: 39274

neeme 1179 39274 20 December 2011 at 10:06am by nancy1996

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index