Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 25!! (Page 139)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragyaa


On the road when Sammy finally sat down to have conversation with God, he was trying to hold her properly so he put one hand around her shoulders and he was trying to find a proper place to put his other hand, but certain part of her body was so big that poor guy kept moving his hand to find her waistLOLLOLLOL
when i saw that scene for 2-3 times i was feeling very bad for kunalCry...when i noticed that i was ROFLing even then i was feeling bad for kunalLOL LOL
[/QUOTE]

ROFLing and feeling sad at the same timeConfused? Let me put these two emotions together and see how it looksCryROFLROFLCry


Edited by -Rani - 10 April 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 17801

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by pragyaa

Originally posted by -Rani


Aray yeh phir phir kahan se aa gaya, only PHIRWinkEmbarrassedLOL
its for vikramWink

I am leaving Anand for only Veena MatajiLOLLOLLOL
so u held anand initially?Shocked ...only then u can leave himLOL

I love Vik, but usse dekhke only brotherly kind of love hi feel hota hai nothing beyond thatLOL

Anand ke liye kuch bhi nahiOuch

Kunal ke liyeBlushing

@ red: hatred can be in to love, love can change, kuch bhi nahi can change to kuch kuch hota hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy-Rani

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 2086

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by pragyaa

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis



rani ko bus bahana chahiye to be happy(anand)WinkLOL
ROFL...good one savzTongue

really good oneThumbs Up, can't stop laughingROFL 
be careful...people around u may be scared seeing laughing u like thisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragyaa

Originally posted by -Rani


Siddhi ko bhi nahi tha, you forgot the inside story behind Anand death? Siddhi never loved Anand, but always loved Kunal ans Anand found out about their love affair and sacrificed his own loveLOLLOL
oh gosh i forgotD'oh
atleast she pretend to love anandOuch...but viks will be singing "pal bhar ke liye koi hume pyar karle jhootha hi sahi"LOL

Poor Vik, he is such a sweetheart yet no one loves him, neither in the show nor in this forumOuch

@ Red - Good oneThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 17801

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by pragyaa

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis



rani ko bus bahana chahiye to be happy(anand)WinkLOL
ROFL...good one savzTongue

really good oneThumbs Up, can't stop laughingROFL 


SaRa (savz+rani) SaRaYa(savz+rani+pragya) our group name has many inside secrets in safe lockers our codes didi(bachi) for rani esp happy singh(anand) WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis


I love Vik, but usse dekhke only brotherly kind of love hi feel hota hai nothing beyond thatLOL

Anand ke liye kuch bhi nahiOuch

Kunal ke liyeBlushing

@ red: hatred can be in to love, love can change, kuch bhi nahi can change to kuch kuch hota hai LOL

[/QUOTE]

It seems you like Anand a lot that's why always paying attention to the posts/comments related to only AnandROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 2086

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

ROFLing and feeling sad at the same timeConfused? Let me put these two emotions together and see how it looksCryROFLROFLCry
this can happen with me onlyLOLLOL...i was ROFLing  when he is struggling where to keep his hand and feeling bad about his phooti kismatD'oh...aisi situation mein bhi apni biwi ko theek se nahi pakad saktaLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 17801

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by pragyaa


On the road when Sammy finally sat down to have conversation with God, he was trying to hold her properly so he put one hand around her shoulders and he was trying to find a proper place to put his other hand, but certain part of her body was so big that poor guy kept moving his hand to find her waistLOLLOLLOL
when i saw that scene for 2-3 times i was feeling very bad for kunalCry...when i noticed that i was ROFLing even then i was feeling bad for kunalLOL LOL

ROFLing and feeling sad at the same timeConfused? Let me put these two emotions together and see how it looksCryROFLROFLCry
[/QUOTE]

sammy has competition na for awards so itna hardwork karna padta hai

lokpriya shaktiman
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~PNZKSK Picture Gallery~No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 364   Views: 185001

.Tanya. 364 185001 13 April 2013 at 11:00pm by DeepShadow
~PNZKSK Written And Video Archives~

2 3

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 20   Views: 33622

.Tanya. 20 33622 07 February 2013 at 9:24pm by awesumsonia
* PNZKSK Archive Mansion *

Author: gk_09   Replies: 8   Views: 11328

gk_09 8 11328 13 June 2012 at 4:15am by Dew-drop
*~~PNZKSK Media Gallery~~*

2 3

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 20   Views: 6887

Dew-drop 20 6887 16 April 2012 at 8:33am by -sahasra-
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neeme   Replies: 1192   Views: 35737

neeme 1192 35737 20 December 2011 at 10:06am by nancy1996

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index