!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 25!! - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

Woh toh mai hoo๐Ÿ˜ณ Waise I have heard that dialog in some movie, can't remember which one though๐Ÿ˜•

I too dnt remember may be i have heard in old jodha akbar or any historical movie which i have watched..This is quite famous and my frnds do mimicry of that dialogue and other boring dialogues...๐Ÿ˜†

Okay guys time to leave...Have to wake up @6 today๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Hmmm..Copy Cat๐Ÿ˜› well thats good...U should keep phone near to ur ears only otherwise how will u come to knw what other person is saying๐Ÿ˜†

@nidhi : this is epitome of PJs ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pragyaa

hi humdard๐Ÿ˜Š...NM???...btw fab job by u folks๐Ÿ‘...u not only deport rohit back but also does the hirday parivartan as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Did we not promise that yesterday  and when i told i received a call from border city noone believed me - Salman are you listening๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BHAVI1972 - 12 years ago

Rajanikant GoodthingKC doesn't wear glasses or else Vidhi will try to imitate that too. You are so sweet Vidhi

Kash aisa hota...i have glasses bt i juz hate themm juz got them one yr back...if kunal would be wearing it...n some style n his anhokha andaaz..then i would start loving it
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

I too dnt remember may be i have heard in old jodha akbar or any historical movie which i have watched..This is quite famous and my frnds do mimicry of that dialogue and other boring dialogues...๐Ÿ˜†

Okay guys time to leave...Have to wake up @6 today๐Ÿ˜†
Bye Nidhi... I did a lot KHi KHi KHI with you take care...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@Pragya m fine u sya..Sorry its time for me to leave..Have become a busy bee during day time...๐Ÿ˜†
Waise aaj ka episode bahut khaas tha

@Vidhi u noticed so much..I use my phone with loudspeaker...So that i dnt get heart attack๐Ÿ˜†

@Savz invisible person...That was a PJ๐Ÿ˜†

One is born in 73 and other in 69 - so case clossed - RK is younger to SS๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Then it's even bigger compliment to Sammy because he can pass for other actor's son on any given day, and kind of not too good for the other actor if he looks so much older than his seniors

For sure there is no comparison on acting - Sammy is the best
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Did we not promise that yesterday  and when i told i received a call from border city noone believed me - Salman are you listening๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
you guys are forgetting, i had lunch with him yesterday and nicely asked him to go back, i told him that i want my most awaited scene of Witcha in Jail so he gladly agreed ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by snmalik4

Bye Nidhi... I did a lot KHi KHi KHI with you take care...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ohkkk Now u can be irregular ๐Ÿ˜†And thanx for asking rohit to give statement against richa๐Ÿ˜†