Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: padmaja19

i can't imagine kunal being romantic😕... i tried very hard to imagine how he should confess his love to siddhi but all efforts went in vain😲

Yeah me too, Since I have never seen Sammy is romantic role before, it's also hard for me to imagine him being so lovvy dovvy. Love his akadoo style it suites him, but I am sure he will be really good in romantic scenes as well, just can't wait to see that side of him😳
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Chalo rani, nidhi, padmaja , savz, Hiding Sahasra and Salman

Good night/evening wherever you are... It has been pleasure chatting with all of you today..
Probably the longest i have chatted so far...Had so much fun... Hope you were entertained...

SOS finally came😉, Okay Bye Amrish, hope to chat with you again tomorrow with your funny take on things😆
padmaja19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

plzzz stop this alien n ghost topic , its mind bogglin😕 n i'm abt to throw up🤢 ...so plzzz stop bringin richa n vineet in between ... we should only disuss abt sinal na😃

Thank you Padmaja for the support, now this alien and ghost story is getting to be too much😆😆
i'm with all the menkas 😆😆😆... u kno rani di tht samir soni loves to wear black shirts and blue denims😍
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good night/evening wherever you are... It has been pleasure chatting with all of you today..
Probably the longest i have chatted so far...Had so much fun... Hope you were entertained...

Not hiding Amrish,too many things to handle-prof,personal,entertainment😉😆,trying to do justice to all at the same time😆

Bye Amrish
🤗
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

This is just too funny, Anand scarified his love for Kunal-Siddhi and Siddhi is sacrificing her love for Kunal-Bed , Kunal kitane people se scarifies lega😆

for kunal-siddhi viewers sacrifices logic,sense,story  so it's parichay sacrifices ka 😆
[/QUOTE]

Ekta ne sabaka Parichay kara diya except Kunal ka Parichay😆😆 I thought the show was about his Parichay, bu it's turning out to be Parichay of everything else, but Kunal's😕
padmaja19 thumbnail

bye amrish😃

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

plzzz stop this alien n ghost topic , its mind bogglin😕 n i'm abt to throw up🤢 ...so plzzz stop bringin richa n vineet in between ... we should only disuss abt sinal na😃

Thank you Padmaja for the support, now this alien and ghost story is getting to be too much😆😆

thanks guyz for support frm saving ghost,alien n shudding kunal with ganaga jaal n all 😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

bye amrish
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmaja19

i'm with all the menkas 😆😆😆... u kno rani di tht samir soni loves to wear black shirts and blue denims😍[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have read it somewhere that black is his favorite color😳 and he loves to wear black shirt with blue jeans😳 and it actually suites him too😳. He was looking so good yesterday😍. 

Waise did you read my comment about his eyebrows😉?
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
padmaja19 thumbnail
ok bye to all the parichayians n kunal-lovers😳...gotta go as exams r nearin n have to get upearly in the mornin to study... had a gr8 time over here , its very relaxin to come over here after a busy day😃😃