Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pragyaa

Why doesn't he just shred that manhoos shirt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Na rahegi baas na bajegi basuri, wow I am using so many of my Nani's lingos as she used to use these when we were kids๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Edited by pragyaa - 12 years ago

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamrish

@green : I thought Rani u would figure that out.. In Mumbai local channels we used to get this long time back.. Especially for missing people... Meaning is have u seen this person...That was in Marathi and that was the title they used to show for 5 min with pictures..

We hired artists to get sketches with diff guises.. All angles covered..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. We will rely on you if he lands in U.S magically...

I feel like Parichay has become fantasyland.. annie's title of her thread should be Parichay in fantasyland...

@ Green - Magically he can land anywhere because as you said Parichay has become a fantasy land where anything and everything is possible๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-savvy thumbnail

@green : Siddhi is junior lawyer and bacchi. She does not know one can go and meet in jail.

arey even i know that even though i am not a lawyer at all๐Ÿ˜†...junior senior ki  to baat hi nahi hai

@Red: Introducing separation track will separate not only Sinal but also viewers from watching Parichay ๐Ÿ˜‰ CV's introduce at your own risk...
that too in IPL๐Ÿ˜ญ...oh God help cvs๐Ÿ˜•

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

/QUOTE]

Why are you so down today - we will find him don't worry and bash him too ๐Ÿ˜† i have lots of friends in police - ๐Ÿ˜†

Salman and i already have put on our boxing gloves on...๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Boxing gloves for Rohit - Woh to sirf thapad se dar jayeng - Ha... ha... ROFL -(Can not insert the emotican)
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhisalot

Plz some1 rpl my quest on help desk na

Vidhi - Are you asking about the signature at the end of your every post? Like mine says Rani's Sammy?
-savvy thumbnail

Why doesn't he just shred that manhoos shirt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Na rahegi baas na bajegi basuri, wow I am using so many of my Nani's lingos as she used to use these when we were kids๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

that manhoos shirt is used to give a hint to viewers  to get ready to bear the crap...
besides drooling ur hindi is getting improved..hats off to sammy...kitne fayde hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyaa

that manhoos shirt is used to give a hint to viewers  to get ready to bear the crap...
besides drooling ur hindi is getting improved..hats off to sammy...kitne fayde hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Abhi toh woh blue shirt phana tha and now again? What happened to the purple, white, red, peach, all those shirts, itani jaldi phir se blue shirt ka turn aa gaya๐Ÿคข?

For sure my hindi has become purer and more fluent since joining IF๐Ÿ˜›
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Abhi toh woh blue shirt phana tha and now again? What happened to the purple, white, red, peach, all those shirts, itani jaldi phir se blue shirt ka turn aa gaya๐Ÿคข?

For sure my hindi has become purer and more fluent since joining IF๐Ÿ˜›

a good side effect of IF๐Ÿ˜†
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Baaki saare shirts wash nahi huye hain...That is why he keeps on saying he cannot live without Siddhi...Since she has been kidnapped, noone washed his shirts.. back to blue shirt... He is just drying the sweat off ๐Ÿ˜‰