India-Forums

use of topic

gorvi32 Newbie
gorvi32
gorvi32

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
brij ji become disaster for pooja. He use her only for one child  becuse rangoli is not able become a momAngry of any child. and in one episod when dadaji became angrey on one mnister and said that " ye mehsys ji us ladki ko ma bana chate the". At this point brij think about this and said that" me apne svarth ke liy pooja ke jindgi ke sath nehi khel skta"
   it's only my prediction of mind.or ager yeh sach hua or bbp negative show kia to this show will be over for me.OuchOuchOuchAngry.

siddhika4ever Newbie
siddhika4ever
siddhika4ever

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I dnt think so brij is doing dis 4 a child becoz if he jst wnted 2 have a child . Then y he choose puja he culd get it 4m any girl.and it wuld not difficult 4 such powerful politician. Y he waste his time and take so much risk over puja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karma88

Moniks_19 Senior Member
Moniks_19
Moniks_19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Completely agree with siddhika...

Also he had a lot of opprotunities to do so but he didnot so this definitely is not the case here...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index