SP Article: Arnav looks for Khushi

Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav tells Khushi that he is happy she is not talking to him as it has made it easier for him to tolerate her. Khushi gets hurt on hearing this and decides to stay out of Arnav's way. How will Khushi manage to do this?

Our source from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? reveals "Khushi and Arnav had a fight and are not talking to each other. Khushi decides to avoid Arnav. When Arnav does not see Khushi around, he thinks of her and misses her. Meanwhile Khushi comes up with a plan to teach little kids. She narrates the famous 'Beauty and the Beast' story to the children and tells them that the beast has been put in the plants. The kids then decide to take away the plants. Arnav notices this but cannot tell Khushi directly as he is not talking to her. So he and Khushi communicate by passing chits with the help of the children."

Arnav is missing Khushi but he will never admit to this. He goes looking for her and says "Khushi has not been around, I wonder what she is up to now? I am looking for her so that she does not create any new problems. I am sure she has come up with some crazy new idea."

An annoyed Khushi states "Arnavji says that I have made his life hell, so I have decided to stay out of his way and not talk to him at all. I will pass my time by teaching these little children and will enjoy with them."

Will Arnav accept that he misses Khushi? Will the children be able to get Khushi and Arnav to talk to each other? Find out on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Monday to Friday 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Nayi Soch: Does distance make the heart grow fonder? Like Arnav many people realise the importance of their partners only when they do not have them around! Arnav Singh Raizada is not the only one who finds it difficult to express his emotions. Do you have some advice or suggestions on how people like him should express their feelings? Do send in your stories to us at [email protected]. We will publish them here. You can also share your personal stories/ anecdotes in our comments section.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/3132/arnav-looks-for-khushi-is-he-missing-her.aspx

Close if posted already😳

Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago
chit ke thru baatien!!...nice seems interesting!
tfs!
thnkyouuu <3
lets see whats in store ðŸ¤”
Aww communicating through chits...😳
So he and Khushi communicate by passing chits with the help of the children."

this is just so sweet !
i cant believe my eyes..finally nay soch!!!!!

Communicating through chits reminds me of Mausam... That was a beautiful sequence between Sonam and Shahid... ðŸ˜³

Thanks for sharing... :)

Arnav wil have to accept it😃
Thnxx for sharing!!!!
thaanks for sharing... 
Too cute...I mean this is so real...in married couple