Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 62 (Page 18)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Di i hope you are not disturbing poor shastri!
Is he able to hear your laughter?
 
 
Yes, but if I was disturbing him, he would say so.
He has a 9:00am class tomorrow, so I don't know why he's still up.
He knows how much I will shout to wake him up later, so let's see.

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

So did you ask ashu and rachu? And did you ask about Jenis?

</div>
No, I told you, you created the concern by telling me that, so you and you alone have to educate me about the topic. Samje!
Haven't gone any where yet to ask, but I have never heard of it before.
Don't know if it's available in Port-of-Spain, the capital of T&T, where there would be greater variety of stores with such stuff.
<div>If I find it, I'll let you know.
why dont you enquire about it from someone? Just coz you havent heard doesnt mean its not there!

</div><div>
Why don't you FedEx some down to me.LOL
what is that? A baby cereal? ROFL it does sound like that! ROFL

</div><div>
Varun, you don't know the international company FedEx?
Shame on you.Wink
its not common here...cerelac is more into here...i guess fedex is more common there and US..

</div>
<div>FedEx is an international shipping company.
Not a cereal!Shocked
Do you feed your kids Cerelac Varun?
I remember that brand.
oh ok...
No they dont eat that...they only have energy drinks...RED BULL...ROFLROFL

So just now you'll have grand kids then Varun.WinkLOL
grand as in??
 
 
Grandchildren.LOL
suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Yest night i chatted with supriya on gtalk...did i tell you that i found one application to run on my cell?

Yes, but unless I'm out of the house, I'll use my computer, thank you.
I'm not as adept at using my cell as you young ones.
I do use fb etc on it sometimes, but the computer is easier for me.
Will try it out one day though.
So when next are we all going to chat on gtalk?
after june for you...ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
You know I'm the sheriff.
I'll say no more.Wink
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Yest night i chatted with supriya on gtalk...did i tell you that i found one application to run on my cell?

</div>
Yes, but unless I'm out of the house, I'll use my computer, thank you.
I'm not as adept at using my cell as you young ones.
<div>I do use fb etc on it sometimes, but the computer is easier for me.
Will try it out one day though.
So when next are we all going to chat on gtalk?
after june for you...ROFLROFLROFL

You know I'm the sheriff.
I'll say no more.Wink
oh so you mean you will invade at gtalk?? And bdw do you have an account on yahoo?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Di i hope you are not disturbing poor shastri!
Is he able to hear your laughter?

Yes, but if I was disturbing him, he would say so.
He has a 9:00am class tomorrow, so I don't know why he's still up.
He knows how much I will shout to wake him up later, so let's see.
you can yell di? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Varun,
I'm enjoying this chat so much, but my body has been telling me it needs to be at a complete rest, as in lying down.
 
I don't want to go but must.
Hope Ashu comes here again soon and stays to chat then.
Hope to catch you later.
 
Thanks for spending so much time with me, considering how busy you are with studies.
Take care.Hug
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

So did you ask ashu and rachu? And did you ask about Jenis?

</div>
No, I told you, you created the concern by telling me that, so you and you alone have to educate me about the topic. Samje!
Haven't gone any where yet to ask, but I have never heard of it before.
Don't know if it's available in Port-of-Spain, the capital of T&T, where there would be greater variety of stores with such stuff.
<div>If I find it, I'll let you know.
why dont you enquire about it from someone? Just coz you havent heard doesnt mean its not there!

</div><div>
Why don't you FedEx some down to me.LOL
what is that? A baby cereal? ROFL it does sound like that! ROFL

</div><div>
Varun, you don't know the international company FedEx?
Shame on you.Wink
its not common here...cerelac is more into here...i guess fedex is more common there and US..

</div>
<div>FedEx is an international shipping company.
Not a cereal!Shocked
Do you feed your kids Cerelac Varun?
I remember that brand.
oh ok...
No they dont eat that...they only have energy drinks...RED BULL...ROFLROFL

</div><div>
So just now you'll have grand kids then Varun.WinkLOL
grand as in??

Grandchildren.LOL
unfortunately indian laws dont permit consummation until age of18 !!ROFLROFLROFL So they will have to wait...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by -varun-

Yest night i chatted with supriya on gtalk...did i tell you that i found one application to run on my cell?

</div>
Yes, but unless I'm out of the house, I'll use my computer, thank you.
I'm not as adept at using my cell as you young ones.
<div>I do use fb etc on it sometimes, but the computer is easier for me.
Will try it out one day though.
So when next are we all going to chat on gtalk?
after june for you...ROFLROFLROFL

You know I'm the sheriff.
I'll say no more.Wink
oh so you mean you will invade at gtalk?? And bdw do you have an account on yahoo?
Re Yahoo...no.
Why?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 50

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1206   Views: 38846

-SONU- 1206 38846 15 January 2012 at 1:34pm by suan
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER#49,Happy Independence Day 2 All

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1221   Views: 31241

-SONU- 1221 31241 03 November 2011 at 7:03am by *Resham*
18 year leap round d corner??

2 3

Author: rash2222   Replies: 17   Views: 3893

rash2222 17 3893 08 October 2011 at 12:28am by AmarMoti
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 48

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1202   Views: 30487

-SONU- 1202 30487 06 August 2011 at 12:04pm by -SONU-
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 47

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1199   Views: 27829

-SONU- 1199 27829 30 July 2011 at 8:55am by 01friends01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index