Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 62 (Page 142)

-SONU- IF-Sizzlerz
-SONU-
-SONU-

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 16551

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Tannu G Ur really very slow
m feeling sleepy

ye dekho ab aapne he toh kaha ki ... u r feeling sleepy.
i meanr to say that u are taking lots of time in replying

thats my net problem ... i said na.
bt still m trying to give faster reply.

ok but batana chaye na
aise baag te nahi

kyon nahi baagte haan??
main zo chahu wo kar sakti hoon
meri marziTongue LOL
hmmm jao karo Jo karna hai
main nahi rukon ga

mohitfanT IF-Sizzlerz
mohitfanT
mohitfanT

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 11497

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

my 15555 th post

congrats!!!!!
thanks
so howz life

life is good n urs???
howz ur exam preparation going??
mine is bit hectic
spending most of the time on studies

prep is almost done

o.k atb for ur exams

thanks
u know my dream was to see 100 threads of CCC
but i guess it is not gonna happen now

again why???LOL
the thread is almost dead
no one comes here now
if i dont post this thread is never gonna end

arey chodo-chodo aap ke bina bhi ye end ho sakta haiThumbs Down
coz main ab aa gayi hoon na.Cool
zara kar chup
6months ke baad aaye ho

lolz who is saying this.
jinke khood ke ghar shishe ke ho wo dusre par pattar nahi feka karte zani * Raj kumar style*LOL
mohitfanT IF-Sizzlerz
mohitfanT
mohitfanT

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 11497

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Sonu G sachi mein so gaye kya??LOL
dont u laugh
tannu G ki bachhi

main toh hasungiLOL
zor zor se hasungiROFL
mujhe dekh kar khushi se pagal hi gaye kya :-P

aur ye dekh kar meri aakhein bhar aayiTongue ROFL
-SONU- IF-Sizzlerz
-SONU-
-SONU-

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 16551

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

my 15555 th post

congrats!!!!!
thanks
so howz life

life is good n urs???
howz ur exam preparation going??
mine is bit hectic
spending most of the time on studies

prep is almost done

o.k atb for ur exams

thanks
u know my dream was to see 100 threads of CCC
but i guess it is not gonna happen now

again why???LOL
the thread is almost dead
no one comes here now
if i dont post this thread is never gonna end

arey chodo-chodo aap ke bina bhi ye end ho sakta haiThumbs Down
coz main ab aa gayi hoon na.Cool
zara kar chup
6months ke baad aaye ho

lolz who is saying this.
jinke khood ke ghar shishe ke ho wo dusre par pattar nahi feka karte zani * Raj kumar style*LOL
mera ghar cemented hai
na ke shishe ka :-)
mohitfanT IF-Sizzlerz
mohitfanT
mohitfanT

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 11497

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Tannu G Ur really very slow
m feeling sleepy

o.k then go n sleep n sleep well
good night n bye.
what ?
u left
i cant believe you

why ???
what why?
u can't left like that

ofcourse i can left like that.LOL
m really slow???Confused


Ur too much
if again u do it i will never talk to u

its okay
i will wait for Ur replies

haan haan aap toh kuch bhi kar sakte hai
aapke liye toh sau khoon bhi maaf hai huh.
lol
just kidding

ye bhi kar lo ye bhi aapke liye maaf hai.Tongue  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SONU-

-SONU- IF-Sizzlerz
-SONU-
-SONU-

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 16551

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Sonu G sachi mein so gaye kya??LOL
dont u laugh
tannu G ki bachhi

main toh hasungiLOL
zor zor se hasungiROFL
mujhe dekh kar khushi se pagal hi gaye kya :-P

aur ye dekh kar meri aakhein bhar aayiTongue ROFL
arey itna mat maro mujhpe lolz lmao
-SONU- IF-Sizzlerz
-SONU-
-SONU-

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 16551

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Tannu G Ur really very slow
m feeling sleepy

o.k then go n sleep n sleep well
good night n bye.
what ?
u left
i cant believe you

why ???
what why?
u can't left like that

ofcourse i can left like that.LOL
m really slow???Confused


Ur too much
if again u do it i will never talk to u

its okay
i will wait for Ur replies

haan haan aap toh kuch bhi kar sakte hai
aapke liye toh sau khoon bhi maaf hai huh.
lol
just kidding

ye bhi kar lo ye bhi aapke liye maaf hai.Tongue ROFL
arey itni meherbaan kyun ho tum mujh pe ;-)
mohitfanT IF-Sizzlerz
mohitfanT
mohitfanT

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 11497

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

Originally posted by sushitaindia

Originally posted by -SONU-

my 15555 th post

congrats!!!!!
thanks
so howz life

life is good n urs???
howz ur exam preparation going??
mine is bit hectic
spending most of the time on studies

prep is almost done

o.k atb for ur exams

thanks
u know my dream was to see 100 threads of CCC
but i guess it is not gonna happen now

again why???LOL
the thread is almost dead
no one comes here now
if i dont post this thread is never gonna end

arey chodo-chodo aap ke bina bhi ye end ho sakta haiThumbs Down
coz main ab aa gayi hoon na.Cool
zara kar chup
6months ke baad aaye ho

lolz who is saying this.
jinke khood ke ghar shishe ke ho wo dusre par pattar nahi feka karte zani * Raj kumar style*LOL
mera ghar cemented hai
na ke shishe ka :-)

haailaaa ye toh breaking news thaConfused
mujhe toh pata he nahi thaLOL
btw i was talking abt ccc
this is also like home na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SONU-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 50

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1206   Views: 39607

-SONU- 1206 39607 15 January 2012 at 1:34pm by suan
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER#49,Happy Independence Day 2 All

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1221   Views: 31698

-SONU- 1221 31698 03 November 2011 at 7:03am by *Resham*
18 year leap round d corner??

2 3

Author: rash2222   Replies: 17   Views: 3944

rash2222 17 3944 08 October 2011 at 12:28am by AmarMoti
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 48

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1202   Views: 31102

-SONU- 1202 31102 06 August 2011 at 12:04pm by -SONU-
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 47

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1199   Views: 28310

-SONU- 1199 28310 30 July 2011 at 8:55am by 01friends01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index