#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 62 - Page 73

Posted: 11 years ago
Sharon di and all hi di u asked me how I am actually not too Gud my mind is pretty messed up bec of exam was searching ur thread did not get so replied here now bye
Originally posted by suan

Hi my sweet Devzi,πŸ€—
So happy to see you here.

Wow. This remark makes for an interesting conversation on CCC today.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
which remark di?
Originally posted by acre

@sharon di

thanks alot dii... btw talking about this short composition it was not up to the mark & that composition was created  accidentally few days ago..
so even i also don't know whether i have done full justice with this composition or not...

but i m waiting for ur views for my next long romantic composition will be released on 22 june 2012 here on this forum & u will get the english version of that composition on 24 june 2012

Looking forward to that date Shikhar!😊
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Sharon di and all hi di u asked me how I am actually not too Gud my mind is pretty messed up bec of exam was searching ur thread did not get so replied here now bye
Hey Anshi...bye Anshi!
Tevar toh dhekhoπŸ˜²πŸ˜†little miss*i am too busy*!!

I love your mummy...when will you make me meet her?When i come there...i will get a bigger broom than hers to dust your backsideπŸ˜†πŸ˜³if you behave nicely and reply on time...you can forget i ever said this and feed me vada pao instead😳

hmmm I will not allow u both to meet.. Otherwise u both will team up.. And make my condition worse..πŸ˜†
Hmmm jab dekho tab vada paav.. Le tere jaale pe namak chidakti hoon.. H eat 3 vada paav y'day my mom prepared it..hahaha
πŸ€—
Originally posted by AshuNaik

@Sharon di, yeah I drank two bottles of thumbs up today (only soft drink han nothing else..) very hot weather na.. I guess the side-effects of it are appearing on me today..🀣

and that's gud u don't cut ur hairs daily.. Thank god..πŸ˜†πŸ€£. Otherwise I have to come at ur home and stop u..hehe

You're really too good today Ashu.πŸ˜†
Way too much sugar in your system.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When I go to my hairdresser, it's either to wash or relax my hair.
Hardly cut it. 
When I do. it's more of a trim.😊

Ironically, the two assistants there (in their 20's), also don't want me to cut my hair, so you don't have to worry.
I would love if you visited me though.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Originally posted by acre

@all

i have gtg now see u all very soon & by bye tc :)

Bye Shikhar,
Thanks for spending some time with us.
See you next time.😊
Originally posted by charmedforlife

@Devi...hello Baby!!!πŸ€—

how are you?see what your Ashu tells me...that I disturb you...do I?😭

m back...hello my supu di...πŸ€—πŸ€—hw r u?

ashu...😑 no di u dnt disturb me...i njoy chatting wid u...πŸ€—
Originally posted by AshuNaik

hmmm I will not allow u both to meet.. Otherwise u both will team up.. And make my condition worse..πŸ˜†
Hmmm jab dekho tab vada paav.. Le tere jaale pe namak chidakti hoon.. H eat 3 vada paav y'day my mom prepared it..hahaha
OMG...you did not do that..!!!ShockedDid you just do that?...oh you just did that!!!😑

Sooo mean Ashu...you did not even give me a party while you gave everyone over here a party...even when i asked for it...

And NOW...the mother of NOW's...you are telling me that you ate...not 1...not 2...but 3 vada paavs...which you know i love and am dying to eat...

katti!!!😭if you want to manao me...i want to see vada paavs infront to me immediately

get to work lady!!!
Originally posted by suan

Hi my sweet Devzi,πŸ€—
So happy to see you here.

Wow. This remark makes for an interesting conversation on CCC today.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hi diπŸ€—πŸ€—
hw r u ?