Scorpio - Aries (Page 3)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

Whoa!! I'm a silent reader here and 100% Scorpio. I can tell you gopi is nothing like us.. She's way too meek and dependent on others. She comes across more like a Virgo to me.. But that's just my opinion

Good to have another Scorpio...Wink.
I can definitely identify some Scorpio traits in her, loyalty most definitely, extremely resourceful (doesn't she come to the rescue on every single problem), about being observant she is coming into her own on this track, if you watched SNS on this track and during Kinjal track, Ghost track, she is not meek, that's an act she plays to get Aham to think she is damsel in distress and for him to come rescue her...Tongue, remember the star sign says manipulative Wink, she is extremely patient and never relents, tenacity, how long she waited for Aham, no matter what he said and did, she just adapted herself and tried a different strategy to win him over to her, she is downright moody for no apparent reason to the other person (we know the reason she is, but he doesn't) she was loyal to Rashi because Rashi did do things to gain her trust, taking her side when Urmi is hitting her to two separate occasions, they often played good cop bad cop with Gopi. But perhaps you won't have seen all the episodes, to see this, but the meek behaviour (is assessing the situation, a tactic to get her own ends, or sensing that the other person wants her to be subservient and it will further her own cause to be this way in the long run Wink) and crying, perhaps is an outlet for her frustrations at her failed attempts in love, but once the frustration is out of her, after the crying, she is back to soldiering on and adapting to the situation in the best way. 

I guess that's one way of looking at it Smile maybe I just have a very inflated view of my zodiac which Gopi doesn't always live up to, but that could just be the ill-placed scorpio pride in me Tongue 

LOL

You've got to love yourself, for others to love you babe.

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
me to me to i am also scorpio Smile and seriously gopi is nothing like scorpians she is not independent but maybe she would turn out to be one in later epis.but nafisa when i read ur post abt scorpio it was  almost spot onLOL.nice post
p.s scorpios manipulative Confused

Edited by goody7775 - 09 April 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goody7775

me to me to i am also scorpio Smile and seriously gopi is nothing like scorpians she is not independent but maybe she would turn out to be one in later epis.but nafisa when i read ur post abt scorpio it was  almost spot onLOL.nice post

You know what...when I looked this Zodiac personalities on the internet, it was a timepass and a moment of self discovery. I'm really glad I did it now, because, on this thread the Scorpio's that have come on can identify themselves almost to the T with the description. Isn't that amazing that our month of birth has played such a big role in who we are, forget the nurturing of our parents, in the debate of Nature vs Nurture this description is a big big tick on the side of Nature, making up who we are as people, with the exception of those that are nurtured into being serial killers by their parents, it does make you think!!!! 

Now what I'm thinking is I want all my kids to be born in my month of birth, so that they are independent, loyal etc, yah that's right I'm going to plan it, but I won't be the first person on this earth to plan when my kids should be born, but it's cool being a Scorpio.

Whoever did write these star signs is not one person, I think each sign has been written by a person born in that month, and each one of them is very skilled at analysing themselves, imagine the skill in self reflection. To be honest, I never took the time to know myself, I knew about the loyalty and how I always assess people by that standard, but I didn't know the other stuff, but doing a search on google and discovering the website, has been a worthwhile exercise as like all the other Scorpio's that read this and identified themselves to the T, I was equally amazed. Oh my god, it's fabulous I belong to a club (of Scorpio's) that are like me.
scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

You know what...when I looked this Zodiac personalities on the internet, it was a timepass and a moment of self discovery. I'm really glad I did it now, because, on this thread the Scorpio's that have come on can identify themselves almost to the T with the description. Isn't that amazing that our month of birth has played such a big role in who we are, forget the nurturing of our parents, in the debate of Nature vs Nurture this description is a big big tick on the side of Nature, making up who we are as people, with the exception of those that are nurtured into being serial killers by their parents, it does make you think!!!! 

Now what I'm thinking is I want all my kids to be born in my month of birth, so that they are independent, loyal etc, yah that's right I'm going to plan it, but I won't be the first person on this earth to plan when my kids should be born, but it's cool being a Scorpio.

Whoever did write these star signs is not one person, I think each sign has been written by a person born in that month, and each one of them is very skilled at analysing themselves, imagine the skill in self reflection. To be honest, I never took the time to know myself, I knew about the loyalty and how I always assess people by that standard, but I didn't know the other stuff, but doing a search on google and discovering the website, has been a worthwhile exercise as like all the other Scorpio's that read this and identified themselves to the T, I was equally amazed. Oh my god, it's fabulous I belong to a club (of Scorpio's) that are like me.
ya u r rite this post really told most of the thing that either good or bad that r part of my personality but i never new that i was a strong women but when i judged my self  it turned out that i am strong but my down side is i am not much of a social person  LOLbut i dont mind  my family loves me the way i am its more then enough for me  would have loved if both my kids were scorpio but just missed the target by   couple of weeksLOL both turned out to be libra LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
For others that are not open and don't want other people on this forum to know them so well...LOLEmbarrassed

You can go on a trip of self discovery too...Embarrassed

Happy reading.Tongue

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 10 April 2012 at 12:40am
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

ya u r rite this post really told most of the thing that either good or bad that r part of my personality but i never new that i was a strong women but when i judged my self  it turned out that i am strong but my down side is i am not much of a social person  LOLbut i dont mind  my family loves me the way i am its more then enough for me  would have loved if both my kids were scorpio but just missed the target by   couple of weeksLOL both turned out to be libra LOL

LOL 

About being strong and not being a social person, my line manager at my previous workplace did always mention I was not social-able, now I know what to blame for that, it's the month I was born in...but people that are close to me, family menbers and friends that have taken the time to know me, have noticed the strength in me...but it's not something you go around telling people, as it's bragging, but you let people discover it on their own...one thing I've noticed about myself is I'm extremely genuine and open as a person...to reveal so much about my psyche I have to be genuine and open...lol.

Another thing you know you mentioned about not minding that you are not sociable, your family loves you, that could be your independence coming through...and that was the main reason that made me decide I want my kid to be born in my month, I want them to be independent. 

Hey look up Libra on the link...and see how you kids are going to be like.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
lol LOLnafisa u sound like a true believer in zodiac signs.cmon if 70%  matches with our personalities rest of the 30% doesnt match LOL(no offence)

Edited by goody7775 - 10 April 2012 at 2:09am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index