Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: goody7775

ya u r rite this post really told most of the thing that either good or bad that r part of my personality but i never new that i was a strong women but when i judged my self  it turned out that i am strong but my down side is i am not much of a social person  ๐Ÿ˜†but i dont mind  my family loves me the way i am its more then enough for me  would have loved if both my kids were scorpio but just missed the target by   couple of weeks๐Ÿ˜† both turned out to be libra ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† 

About being strong and not being a social person, my line manager at my previous workplace did always mention I was not social-able, now I know what to blame for that, it's the month I was born in...but people that are close to me, family menbers and friends that have taken the time to know me, have noticed the strength in me...but it's not something you go around telling people, as it's bragging, but you let people discover it on their own...one thing I've noticed about myself is I'm extremely genuine and open as a person...to reveal so much about my psyche I have to be genuine and open...lol.

Another thing you know you mentioned about not minding that you are not sociable, your family loves you, that could be your independence coming through...and that was the main reason that made me decide I want my kid to be born in my month, I want them to be independent. 

Hey look up Libra on the link...and see how you kids are going to be like.
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol ๐Ÿ˜†nafisa u sound like a true believer in zodiac signs.cmon if 70%  matches with our personalities rest of the 30% doesnt match ๐Ÿ˜†(no offence) Edited by goody7775 - 12 years ago