Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hey guys
It's very rare onTV, that you witness a jodi with such a strong fan following before even doing any scenes together that it's overwhelming- Raghav and Sia. I'm a fan aswell
So I want to ask you all-what's the appeal of the Jodi
For me it's HC who has amazing chamistry with his co-stars hence I know him and Sriti will Rock- Both are exceptionally talentedTongue.
I'm loving this show- it's the first time that I love a villian on a show-Viraj (KB is awesome).
So what are your reasons for wanting them together?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nehasharma0007sector-Siddhi-..Apz..silky_harshadmanasi_31-Maha-FreshDaisySunShine_A-vandy-Soaps1harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the Appeal" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Hey guys
It's very rare onTV, that you witness a jodi with such a strong fan following before even doing any scenes together that it's overwhelming- Raghav and Sia. I'm a fan aswell
So I want to ask you all-what's the appeal of the Jodi
For me it's HC who has amazing chamistry with his co-stars hence I know him and Sriti will Rock- Both are exceptionally talentedTongue.
I'm loving this show- it's the first time that I love a villian on a show-Viraj (KB is awesome).
So what are your reasons for wanting them together?
@Bold
Very well saidClapClap

I just said this in another thread that off screen chemistry is rocking and without even their scenes together people are already loving them.

Damn excited about HC's entry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I agree being a fan that HC creates amazing chemistry with his costars but I also believe concept of the show and characterization play a big role in creating that X-factor for any jodi ... and i feel their characterization and concept assures that room which will add that extra edge ... and not to forget both look super cool together Day Dreaming

harshu.sundas

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
loved ur postDay Dreaming

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
d name HC means amazing chemistry onscreen..Day Dreaming...
he just has sum magic in his performance or personna which attratcts us 4 d particular jodi..Day Dreaming
nd dis tym alsoo same thing happened.Day Dreaming
HarshSri r 2 beautiful ppl wid so amazing personnas, so def they had 2 b appealing 2 us.Day Dreaming...

so true only a promo created such an xplosion, d scnes will den just burn off d screens.Blushing

-Siddhi-

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
luvd ur post yaar...n i completely agree with u...
with amazing talent of HC n sriti, m sure they r gonna rock together...

harshu.sundas

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Lovely post Dear.
They looks so good together Day Dreaming

harshu.sundas

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Karanvir and Harshad are two of my fav actors..Ofcourse i am a bigger fan of HC and i am also very aware of the fact that he is the king of romance so he will burn the screen with any co-actor.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 09 April 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

april10..Apz..harshu.sundas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.