Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Confused about Megh's sudden turnover... (Page 4)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

Originally posted by big_007

Just read the article at TB about the entry of "Rashmi" and there it was said that this entry will make a sudden turn over in Megha's character which will shock the audience...From then I was quite eager to what it would be???? Then I come to see the SBB segment of NBT where it is shown that the Mohan meets rashmi in a mall and suddenly Megha calls him "suniye ji"...Oye teri...Shocked I was shocked...What is she doing?????the scene is quite amazing...But I don't understand why Megha behaving like this weird way????It's totally opposite to her character...I'm confused a little bit...ConfusedConfused  Hope CV will show some handsome reasons behind this sudden Volt e-face of Megha...

I too was in big surprise after read the one of article about Rashmi's entry...according to that ,to make Rashmi to feel jealous,  Megha is going to pretend her life as Mohan's wife...OMG...it is like a silly hindi movie story...I can remember the movie Chori chori...( Ajey dewgan , Rani And Sonali) ...we do not need that kind of drama in TV...
yes you right ..megha is responsible, proud , and matured  married woman. she is very intelligent mother too..how can she become a silly girl who plays unbelievable stupid game...???? 

I think megha is not what we think she is. She is not mature like we believe, otherwise she would have known about pratik. She tries to behave in mature, proper, responsible manner after Amar's death, so that she can give strength to her Family. Also she tries to appear strong and tries to handle situations better because she doesn't like anyone pitying her. 

Maybe she was an extrovert, bratty one earlier and those streaks are coming out now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminiNeelimaSJ

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by ulakmini

Just read the article at TB about the entry of "Rashmi" and there it was said that this entry will make a sudden turn over in Megha's character which will shock the audience...From then I was quite eager to what it would be???? Then I come to see the SBB segment of NBT where it is shown that the Mohan meets rashmi in a mall and suddenly Megha calls him "suniye ji"...Oye teri...Shocked I was shocked...What is she doing?????the scene is quite amazing...But I don't understand why Megha behaving like this weird way????It's totally opposite to her character...I'm confused a little bit...ConfusedConfused  Hope CV will show some handsome reasons behind this sudden Volt e-face of Megha...

I too was in big surprise after read the one of article about Rashmi's entry...according to that ,to make Rashmi to feel jealous,  Megha is going to pretend her life as Mohan's wife...OMG...it is like a silly hindi movie story...I can remember the movie Chori chori...( Ajey dewgan , Rani And Sonali) ...we do not need that kind of drama in TV...
yes you right ..megha is responsible, proud , and matured  married woman. she is very intelligent mother too..how can she become a silly girl who plays unbelievable stupid game...???? 

I think megha is not what we think she is. She is not mature like we believe, otherwise she would have known about pratik. She tries to behave in mature, proper, responsible manner after Amar's death, so that she can give strength to her Family. Also she tries to appear strong and tries to handle situations better because she doesn't like anyone pitying her. 

Maybe she was an extrovert, bratty one earlier and those streaks are coming out now. 

yes Subha...it can be..you mentioned about another side...
but when she was reacting as innocent and immature lady towards Prateek's behavior i thought that might be her inexperience background in office setup..you know ladies who are in  Megha's situation most vulnerable in working places...people who have authority power in offices trying take an advantage form this kind of women. this is Megha's first job..she does not have proper understanding...
but you right...still she is trying to become matured and strong without Amar...but still to play this kind of game is not suit to her... 

Edited by ulakmini - 09 April 2012 at 11:11am
meghan_lover Groupbie
meghan_lover
meghan_lover

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I think this way CVs are trying to create a situation where mohan and Megha have to get married forcefully due to some awkward situation and then the story will go on like other telly as usual... 
big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

true! it is weird n no woman in real life would pose as someone else's wife... what if Megha's family comes to know about this act?
hope NBT justifies even this track n it isn't just to keep up the TRPs coz of IPL

Truly said...It is very much weired...Don't know whether they trying to show the old and cliche formula love strory, to create a love triangle...Because this kind of weired things can cause a big mess in both Megha and Mohan's life...This kind of nonsense act can not be expected from the character like Megha...Let's hope CV should give a proper and convincing logic about her sudden turn over... 

n just coz she has promised Mohan to help him whenever he needs, doesn't mean she will lose her brains... this isn't some joke posing as his wife! really hoping for a logic here

Just read another article about this in TC where it is told that meghan will represent themself as a couple befor rashmi and they have to live up this lie for quite a long time as they frequently meet Rashmi Also watch a new promo where Megha inquiring about the photo and Rashmi from guru...

So it's seemed that after knowing about the rashmi and seeing mohan gets humiliated by rashmi, she tries to save him by presenting herself as his wife/girlfriend...Still it seems weired to me...On benefit of doubt I would like to think that megha does this as a spontaneous reaction at the hit of the moment and she thinks that as rashmi doesn't live here so saying this doesn't create any problem in the future...Now when they find that rashmi is staying here longer than she expected. i think then they have to manage it to be pretend as a couple and this way they will eventually come close...

But still it looks very weired to me...After watching from the very first epi that this telly has been telling the story in realistic and convincing manner, now this kind of filmy, illogical and nonsense things can not be expected...Now it seems to me that it would be better if this new twist won't gonna happen...Don't want that NBT lose it's true nature and become illogical and nonsense like the other useless telly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
ya cvs  might bought this as somewhere they ve to get married,so they damaged megha character n made it filmy for MegHan marriage forcelly like other telly soaps as latest trend is forceful or compromise marriage in soaps for trps,lets see 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
@ big_007
 But still it looks very weired to me...After watching from the very first epi that this telly has been telling the story in realistic and convincing manner, now this kind of filmy, illogical and nonsense things can not be expected...Now it seems to me that it would be better if this new twist won't gonna happen...Don't want that NBT lose it's true nature and become illogical and nonsense like the other useless telly...

I agree..same feelings i too have...hope they will not bring up that much of unlivable and stupid track that MM to forcefully get married...   
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I think we all are just rushing into conclusions...if we r to think Megha would remain the same as she was shown in the first episode, she would never ever fall in love...coz she is too much involved with Amar and his family...But then i am sure that they would never show a compromise marriage or such crap for this couple...ultimately Megha will fall in love tooo and this might just be a beginning...coz the love has to start somewhere right...ultimately this is a love story...,if u look for reality element everywhere, the basic story of the serial itself is a bit unreal...in the sense, it wud be the rarest possibility that a guy would fall in love with a middle aged woman with 2 kids...appreciable but very rare...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index