Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Confused about Megh's sudden turnover... (Page 2)

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raone

Not seen the segment yet. But it sounds interesting . Please provide the youtube link of the video.

Don't found any youtube link yet...But u can see the following link-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2924339

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I think its nothing serious. Megha sees rashmi taunting/insulting mohan and bragging about her fiance etc. So she decides to help out by making rashmi think that mohan has also moved on. This help is what she promised in last episode. 

We can't say if its against her character because the Megha we have seen mostly is widow of amar vyas trying to get justice for her dead husband. So she started acting mature to handle her suddenly changed circumstances. She might have been a fun, brash character before. 

She won't be affected much by this incident. She will be casual. But bechare monu ki kya hala hogi, pata nahinLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemacfatim30NeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

true! it is weird n no woman in real life would pose as someone else's wife... what if Megha's family comes to know about this act?
hope NBT justifies even this track n it isn't just to keep up the TRPs coz of IPL

Megha is not thinking about seriousness of it. I think she thinks of it as a one day incident. It will become a problem, if rashmi is here for long time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by big_007

true! it is weird n no woman in real life would pose as someone else's wife... what if Megha's family comes to know about this act?
hope NBT justifies even this track n it isn't just to keep up the TRPs coz of IPL

Truly said...It is very much weired...Don't know whether they trying to show the old and cliche formula love strory, to create a love triangle...Because this kind of weired things can cause a big mess in both Megha and Mohan's life...This kind of nonsense act can not be expected from the character like Megha...Let's hope CV should give a proper and convincing logic about her sudden turn over... 

n just coz she has promised Mohan to help him whenever he needs, doesn't mean she will lose her brains... this isn't some joke posing as his wife! really hoping for a logic here
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu_93

yea even i was a bit stunned to see megha suddenly do that because megha is not that kind of a person who wud potray herself as anyone's wife just for fun as she is a very serious person and this might even lead to a lot of probs too but remember she told mohan in the recent epi that if she ever gets a chance to help mohan, she would surely come and help him so i guess it was just a spontaneous reaction to that whole situation bcoz rashmi was being really snobbish and she must have felt  bad for mohan and came to his rescue (for a change) hehe LOL but its nice to see that even megha's nature is becoming a bit like mohan's...only mohan wud dare to do such stuff..lol..

Megha doesn't call herself his wife or mrs. bhatnagar. She only makes rashmi come to that conclusion by her behaviour. Megha is acting too smart -Pata nahi kahin bhaari padjaaye baad mein. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

n just coz she has promised Mohan to help him whenever he needs, doesn't mean she will lose her brains... this isn't some joke posing as his wife! really hoping for a logic here

I'm not seeing any other logic here. Tell me if you can come up with one. 

What will she do if Rashmi is family friend of Mohan's mom and rashmi tells her about this new wife of Mohan. Monu's mummy will be shocked and already in the lift scene, she asked if he has married Mrs. Vyas secretly. 

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Megha is not thinking about seriousness of it. I think she thinks of it as a one day incident. It will become a problem, if rashmi is here for long time. 

till now Megha hasn't been like those brainless female leads and if she starts behaving like one, then gradually the show will become like the rest.. this isn't some western country where people don't interfere in other's lives... posing as someone's wife is no joking matter

if Megha does think, oh this is a one time thing, then I'd love to see Rashmi reach Mohan's home at dinner time and want to meet his 'wife'. next we'll see Megha jumping thru terraces and cooking food to carry on the act ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I'm not seeing any other logic here. Tell me if you can come up with one. 

What will she do if Rashmi is family friend of Mohan's mom and rashmi tells her about this new wife of Mohan. Monu's mummy will be shocked and already in the lift scene, she asked if he has married Mrs. Vyas secretly. 

I hope either this epi doesn't air, or they blow us off with some really nice logical track... I cannot see Megha spontaneously becoming Mohan's wife, just to save him from a girl's taunts!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index