Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

true! it is weird n no woman in real life would pose as someone else's wife... what if Megha's family comes to know about this act?
hope NBT justifies even this track n it isn't just to keep up the TRPs coz of IPL

Megha is not thinking about seriousness of it. I think she thinks of it as a one day incident. It will become a problem, if rashmi is here for long time. 

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: big_007

Truly said...It is very much weired...Don't know whether they trying to show the old and cliche formula love strory, to create a love triangle...Because this kind of weired things can cause a big mess in both Megha and Mohan's life...This kind of nonsense act can not be expected from the character like Megha...Let's hope CV should give a proper and convincing logic about her sudden turn over... 

n just coz she has promised Mohan to help him whenever he needs, doesn't mean she will lose her brains... this isn't some joke posing as his wife! really hoping for a logic here
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: archu_93

yea even i was a bit stunned to see megha suddenly do that because megha is not that kind of a person who wud potray herself as anyone's wife just for fun as she is a very serious person and this might even lead to a lot of probs too but remember she told mohan in the recent epi that if she ever gets a chance to help mohan, she would surely come and help him so i guess it was just a spontaneous reaction to that whole situation bcoz rashmi was being really snobbish and she must have felt  bad for mohan and came to his rescue (for a change) hehe 😆 but its nice to see that even megha's nature is becoming a bit like mohan's...only mohan wud dare to do such stuff..lol..

Megha doesn't call herself his wife or mrs. bhatnagar. She only makes rashmi come to that conclusion by her behaviour. Megha is acting too smart -Pata nahi kahin bhaari padjaaye baad mein. 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

n just coz she has promised Mohan to help him whenever he needs, doesn't mean she will lose her brains... this isn't some joke posing as his wife! really hoping for a logic here

I'm not seeing any other logic here. Tell me if you can come up with one. 

What will she do if Rashmi is family friend of Mohan's mom and rashmi tells her about this new wife of Mohan. Monu's mummy will be shocked and already in the lift scene, she asked if he has married Mrs. Vyas secretly. 

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Megha is not thinking about seriousness of it. I think she thinks of it as a one day incident. It will become a problem, if rashmi is here for long time. 

till now Megha hasn't been like those brainless female leads and if she starts behaving like one, then gradually the show will become like the rest.. this isn't some western country where people don't interfere in other's lives... posing as someone's wife is no joking matter

if Megha does think, oh this is a one time thing, then I'd love to see Rashmi reach Mohan's home at dinner time and want to meet his 'wife'. next we'll see Megha jumping thru terraces and cooking food to carry on the act 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

I'm not seeing any other logic here. Tell me if you can come up with one. 

What will she do if Rashmi is family friend of Mohan's mom and rashmi tells her about this new wife of Mohan. Monu's mummy will be shocked and already in the lift scene, she asked if he has married Mrs. Vyas secretly. 

I hope either this epi doesn't air, or they blow us off with some really nice logical track... I cannot see Megha spontaneously becoming Mohan's wife, just to save him from a girl's taunts!
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i will reserve my comments till i saw episode😳 ..but i think megha is still in her character ..helping mohan at this time is very true to nature..he saved her many times now its her turn😊

sounds really interesting ..waiting...
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too confused about her sudden change in behaviour but epi dekhne k baad hi kuch pata lage ga
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

I hope either this epi doesn't air, or they blow us off with some really nice logical track... I cannot see Megha spontaneously becoming Mohan's wife, just to save him from a girl's taunts!

Oh please don't say this. This sounds like funny thing. Hope they come up with something different and interesting. or Maybe this is just one-off incident and bechare mohan ko pareshan karne ki CVs ki saazish ho? Ek sorry / Thankyou par hi itna ud raha tha mohan. Ab mirchi mohan ki biwi ki acting karegi toh kya halat hogi bechare ki. 

Edit: Sorry! Just read the TC article- According to it, the act will continue for a long run and not a one-off incident. I don't know how they will handle this. But initially i think it will create funny situations. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail

Oh please don't say this. This sounds like funny thing. Hope they come up with something different and interesting. or Maybe this is just one-off incident and bechare mohan ko pareshan karne ki CVs ki saazish ho? Ek sorry / Thankyou par hi itna ud raha tha mohan. Ab mirchi mohan ki biwi ki acting karegi toh kya halat hogi bechare ki. 

Edit: Sorry! Just read the TC article- According to it, the act will continue for a long run and not a one-off incident. I don't know how they will handle this. But initially i think it will create funny situations. 

to fir Guru ko milegi ek 'sautan' 🤣

hope Renu or chanchal don't come to know about it, or else Megha will be paying a heavy price for this childish act...