Confused about Megh's sudden turnover...

Posted: 12 years ago
Just read the article at TB about the entry of "Rashmi" and there it was said that this entry will make a sudden turn over in Megha's character which will shock the audience...From then I was quite eager to what it would be???? Then I come to see the SBB segment of NBT where it is shown that the Mohan meets rashmi in a mall and suddenly Megha calls him "suniye ji"...Oye teri...๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was shocked...What is she doing?????the scene is quite amazing...But I don't understand why Megha behaving like this weird way????It's totally opposite to her character...I'm confused a little bit...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•  Hope CV will show some handsome reasons behind this sudden Volt e-face of Megha...
I think Megha did the whole "suniye jiI etc.. etc.. in the supermarket to shut Rashmi up. It was clear from Mohan's face that he was shocked to see Rashmi and Megha sensing that dived right in to the situation save Monu darlings image. 

Really don't know how the CV's plan to take this track further but I want to see Megha making an effort to keep Rashmi's conniving "saaya" away from Monu. 

I am worried about Mrs. Bhatnagar  wanting to get Rashmi and Mohan back together after the truth of Rashmi's engagement comes out.
true! it is weird n no woman in real life would pose as someone else's wife... what if Megha's family comes to know about this act?
hope NBT justifies even this track n it isn't just to keep up the TRPs coz of IPL
yea even i was a bit stunned to see megha suddenly do that because megha is not that kind of a person who wud potray herself as anyone's wife just for fun as she is a very serious person and this might even lead to a lot of probs too but remember she told mohan in the recent epi that if she ever gets a chance to help mohan, she would surely come and help him so i guess it was just a spontaneous reaction to that whole situation bcoz rashmi was being really snobbish and she must have felt  bad for mohan and came to his rescue (for a change) hehe ๐Ÿ˜† but its nice to see that even megha's nature is becoming a bit like mohan's...only mohan wud dare to do such stuff..lol..

Originally posted by archu_93

yea even i was a bit stunned to see megha suddenly do that because megha is not that kind of a person who wud potray herself as anyone's wife just for fun as she is a very serious person and this might even lead to a lot of probs too but remember she told mohan in the recent epi that if she ever gets a chance to help mohan, she would surely come and help him so i guess it was just a spontaneous reaction to that whole situation bcoz rashmi was being really snobbish and she must have felt  bad for mohan and came to his rescue (for a change) hehe ๐Ÿ˜†butits nice to see that even megha's natureis becoming a bit like mohan's...only mohan wud dare to do such stuff..lol..

completely agree with u...Megha is trying to get back the return for Mohan's "ehsaan" on her...But it's kinda weired and illogical considering Megha's actual character...Let's see, what's gonna happened next...Hope CV will keep it realistic and logical... 

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I think Megha did the whole "suniye jiI etc.. etc.. in the supermarket to shut Rashmi up. It was clear from Mohan's face that he was shocked to see Rashmi and Megha sensing that dived right in to the situation save Monu darlings image. 

Really don't know how the CV's plan to take this track further but I want to see Megha making an effort to keep Rashmi's conniving "saaya" away from Monu. 

I am worried about Mrs. Bhatnagar  wanting to get Rashmi and Mohan back together after the truth of Rashmi's engagement comes out.

Yes...If our "kind" hearted Megha suddenly starts the process to bring Mohan and Rashmi back together then Mohan ki to band hi baaj jayegi...Holi GOD I just don't want this kind of things to be taken place...Rather I want to see that this Rashmi will bring Meghan close to each other...

Not seen the segment yet. But it sounds interesting . Please provide the youtube link of the video.
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

true! it is weird n no woman in real life would pose as someone else's wife... what if Megha's family comes to know about this act?
hope NBT justifies even this track n it isn't just to keep up the TRPs coz of IPL

Truly said...It is very much weired...Don't know whether they trying to show the old and cliche formula love strory, to create a love triangle...Because this kind of weired things can cause a big mess in both Megha and Mohan's life...This kind of nonsense act can not be expected from the character like Megha...Let's hope CV should give a proper and convincing logic about her sudden turn over... 

Originally posted by Raone

Not seen the segment yet. But it sounds interesting . Please provide the youtube link of the video.

Don't found any youtube link yet...But u can see the following link-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2924339

I think its nothing serious. Megha sees rashmi taunting/insulting mohan and bragging about her fiance etc. So she decides to help out by making rashmi think that mohan has also moved on. This help is what she promised in last episode. 

We can't say if its against her character because the Megha we have seen mostly is widow of amar vyas trying to get justice for her dead husband. So she started acting mature to handle her suddenly changed circumstances. She might have been a fun, brash character before. 

She won't be affected much by this incident. She will be casual. But bechare monu ki kya hala hogi, pata nahin๐Ÿ˜†.