Harry Potter

FF: No Magic Allowed (pg. 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 22

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
waiting for the next part ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: No Magic Allowed (pg. 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10) (Page 9)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Then keep waiting Pratz. LOL

aditi

aditi

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
harry's stories have always been my favorite sri...
loved ur story very much...
do continue soon k..

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Aditi. Will post the rest tomorrow.

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Thumbs Up

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
too good
awesome update sri..

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
excellent one
waiting for the next one Smile

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Chapter 8: King Solomon's Wisdom

DAY EIGHT

Over the past three days, Ginny and Ron had gone food shopping with Harry and also had to accept the fact that Draco, Hermione, and Harry had become friends, and they were expected to as well. This was rather difficult for Ron, in particular, as Draco had insulted him at every possible opportunity while they had been in Hogwarts. But, they did become friends. Draco found out that all blood-traitors were not so bad, and the Weasley siblings realized that snobbish Slytherins could be very kind. But, the Weasleys soon had a huge dispute on the eighth day. Brothers and sisters are sworn enemies no matter what. Deep down, there is always a little bit of hatred. Today, it was over one of Ginny's books: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain.

"Give me back the book!"

"No way! I got it! And I'm going to read it!"

"Give back the book NOW!"

"Didn't Mom teach you to share?"

"!)()@&%@&@)!(@)$*!"

Ron stopped in surprise. "Where did you learn that?" he asked indignantly.

"From you, but that's beside the point. Give back the freaking book."

"I want to read it."

"Couldn't you ask before rifling through my things?"

"You're my sister. I'm allowed to do that."

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

Harry came down at this point, after hearing a great deal of yelling. "What's up, guys?"

Both Weasleys began shouting at the same time.

Harry looked confused and finally yelled, "SHUT UP!"

Both did and looked at him. Harry took a deep breath. "Now tell me, calmly, what the matter is."

Ron started. "Harry, I wanted the book to read, so I borrowed it very intention of returning it, but she wants me to give it back. She wasn't even using it!"

"That doesn't matter. He should never have gone through my stuff!"

"Shut up, Ginny. Anyway, I think that you should decide who gets the book, since we clearly can't figure it out." He shot an angry glare at his sister.

Harry looked at both of them. "Well," he said, "I can't decide for you, because my friendship to both of you makes me equally partial to both of you, and I really don't feel like involving myself."

Ron and Ginny started angrily, but Harry raised a hand to silence them. He continued. "We need someone whose heart is just, fair, cold, and nothing can reach it…"

An hour later, they found someone…

Hermione sat on her bed like a judge, before Ginny and Ron. Harry stood off to the side to watch.

Hermione cleared her throat. "State your cases."

Ginny and Ron did so. Hermione's face remained impassive, but Harry knew that she was trying to suppress severe laughter. She stated her "verdict".

"Your stories have raised some important questions. Ginny, is it not right to hand out one's belongings generously? And Ronald is it not right to respect one's sister's privacy? Well, you both have made some strong points in each of your cases, so you must abide by any decisions I make. You cannot go against them at any cost. Fair?"

"Fair."

"Good. Well, then, I think we should cut the book in half and give one piece to each."

"WHAT!"

Ron was angry. "We just asked to decide who gets the stupid book, and you want to destroy it!"

"You promised to do what I say…"

"Fine, fine!" Ron was incredibly flustered. "Just cut the stupid book, and give half to each. I don't care!"

Ginny looked upset to see her precious classic being destroyed. "No, give it to him. I'd never want to see one of my books destroyed."

Ron looked heartened. "Yeah, hand it over!"

Hermione grinned. It was time for the climax. "Ah, but the true owner of the book would not want to see it destroyed! Ginny, take the book."

She handed the book to Ginny. Immediately, both began to laugh hysterically. Ron was bewildered. "What's so funny?"

Ginny had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. "You don't see that you were set up?"

Ron growled angrily. "Sisters."

To be continued...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-Soniya..ShapathCrazy_1001Break.The.Codesss283twilasamvi.Aditi_97-GredForge-mannu_minnierukhsar.crazy.sio.angel.bookworm-ALS--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top