Harry Potter

FF: No Magic Allowed (pg. 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

My first FF for Harry Potter. Way late, but I actually wrote this a few years back. I'm just posting it now.

Shreya

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 14 April 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi-Anarkali-DemonStar-Preetz-NandiniraizaadaSoniya..ShapathpinkgalCutecjsamruthatwilasss283mallikaBalu-GredForge-RiasaAditi_97cutie_pie101varshaSA..Ankita..--Mahima--SilentPromises

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: No Magic Allowed (pg. 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Prologue: A Brilliant Idea

Ah, the joys of sixth year at Hogwarts. Free periods… N.E.W.T classes…romance…and Dumbledore's idea announced to an astonished wizarding school at breakfast one cold, rainy morning. "I have an announcement to make!" Dumbledore spoke in his sonorous voice, booming over the chatter of the whole school. Immediately, conversations abated and all eyes turned to Dumbledore. "Fifth and sixth years will be taking a Muggle home course for one month. You will be placed in groups of five, sometimes six. A teacher or volunteer wizard will supervise you in your home for the month. Heads of the Houses will notify you further. That will be all."

Hermione looked at Harry and Ron with wide eyes. "Wow! Muggle homes! That should be quite easy, don't you think? Hope we're put together, can you imagine if I was placed with Pansy Parkinson?"

Ron looked a little more disgruntled. "ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? I don't know how to live in a Muggle home. I AM A WIZARD!"

Harry looked less irritated. "If we are put together, Hermione and I can handle most everything, since we've both been raised in Muggle homes. So, whatever. Have fun with it, I guess."

Just then, the tall Transfiguration teacher, Professor McGonagall came sweeping down Gryffindor table. She handed one envelope to Harry and continued passing out these letters. Ron looked concernedly at the envelope. "What do you reckon?"

Harry slit open the envelope, which contained a folded sheet of yellow parchment. He read aloud, "The group is at the bottom of the letter, along with the address. Your tasks for the following month are:
1) You will dress like a Muggle at all times (clothing shall be provided)
2) You will buy all Muggle food and cook WITHOUT MAGIC (money is provided)
3) You will not buy violent articles (e.g., a gun, a type of metal stick that Muggles use to kill each other with)
4) You will NOT USE MAGIC and will give your wands to Dumbledore before you leave this castle.
Your address is 5 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey."

Harry groaned at this. "Damn, we're next to Aunt Petunia. She'll be constantly watching us!"

"Never mind that!" said Hermione, impatiently. "Finish reading! I want to know the group!"

"Your group is…"

"Stop being suspenseful already!"

"Alright! But you won't like the group. Your group consists of Potter, Harry; Granger, Hermione; Weasley, Ronald; Weasley, Ginny; and Malfoy, Draco."

Ron looked sick. "At least we're with Ginny. And it's only one Slytherin after all."

Harry continued. "Yeah, but it had to be Malfoy. The Slytherin that I hate more than I love myself. Anyways, our supervisor is…" he broke off, looking twice as ill as Ron.

"Harry…what is it?" demanded Hermione. She grabbed the letter from him. Her eyes went wide as she read the name. "Bloody hell! Professor Snape!"

Will try to post the next update in the next few days.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi-Anarkali-DemonStar-Preetz-harianjanaSoniya..Shapath-Jailbait-sita_ramaCutecjPriya_990sss283twilasamvi.varshaSA-GredForge-jyotimeenaRiasaAditi_97visromdebasree04.sio.angel.SilentPromises--Mahima--Shru77-Eris-Tony_StraK786

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
yeaa  m the first one ...
awesum sri ..wowwiii ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyaTony_StraK786

Soniya..Shapath

Goldie

Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Superb Shreya amazing work Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyaTony_StraK786

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Thank you Pratz and Soniya.

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Monkey Icons Cici

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thank you Aanchu and Perseus. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top