Rang Badalti Odhani

Karan Tacker wishes KAJEN

rihenna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey i was just on DMG forum an theres a short segment of KT wishing kajen a happy married life and saying how pretty Jennifer is 😍 gosh jus love KT more i am a kajen fan before i was a shanak fan i dont kno how many of u guys are a fan of kajen but i jus love them and wish them a happy married life πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am not kajen fan but am especially in awe of jennifer and karan wahi...i just love both of them and as for ksg i liked him more in kasauti than any other show...anyways wishing them a happy married life...
ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though I never watched DMG, never follow either of the pairings but I do genuinely feel that KaJen make a really good couple. And the fact that even though they denied it initially or just came across as "good friends"...my burthal mind really wants a Yasharan fairytale πŸ˜³

Not meaning to take anything away from KaJen though...wishing them both a happily wedded life which lasts their lifetime! πŸ˜‰
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wish kajen happy married life
jenny159 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed! Even I didn't follow KaJen, but all the best to them in their married life. As for YashRan fairytale, I really think it'd be the perfect match. An amazing duo of beautifulness from inside and out. Let's keep weaving the dream!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DMG (for kajen )was my first consistent star one show
and loved both especially KSG as Dr armaan
wishing them all happiness and prosperous married life
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww that's sweet of him! Lol we all know how much KT loves Jenni πŸ˜†. Wishing Kajen a very happy married life :) Edited by Afiya - 12 years ago
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 rihenna thanks for the information...we all of u know that...kt like jennifer...and KT wish kajan for happy married life...he is very sweet...

basically i am not the kajan fan...
i like DMG...not so much fan of kajan...
but i like Karan pair with shilpa anand...
but i am happy for u...your Fav... couple...together...in real life...
hope so same thing happen...your secnd fev...(yasharan)...πŸ˜‰
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 rihenna thanks for the information...we all of u know that...kt like jennifer...and KT wish kajan for happy married life...he is very sweet...

basically i am not the kajan fan...
i like DMG...not so much fan of kajan...
but i like Karan pair with shilpa anand...
but i am happy for u...your Fav... couple...together...in real life...
hope so same thing happen...your secnd fev...(yasharan)...πŸ˜‰

ur last line is lovly janu...hope our wishesh come true...wishing happy married life to kajen...hope my karan wahi will get his real life riddima soon...just watch vidio where he wish kajen...he is looks quite sad(my opinion)...but yes kajen will be good pair...now it's time to yasharanπŸ˜‰
Edited by loveYM - 12 years ago