Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The PH's Guide to compensate for a good script (Page 6)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Good one Fari. This is not the show we started watching last June. SO disappointing. They are really taking their loyal viewers for granted. Any new viewers who started watching after SPA must be wondering what was the big fuss about this show?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music1incandescentserialjunkie

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
ROFL
I love this! 
Sorry been off IF for a few days, loved reading your post! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Excellent Post Fari!!
Can U imagine in the start of the show it had such an intensity that I was unable to handle all the angst.I wished for some light moments between Arnav n Khushi but ever since I prepared myself mentally for all the intensity especially after the MU all I can see is Comedy Circus.
As much as I enjoy Shirtless Barun,this does not mean CVs keep showing Shirtless scenes again n again.
The only explanation I have for this mindless track is that maybe the CVs are doing these scenes so that Arnav can remember them later when he misses Khushi...Big smile

I love Barun... With or without Shirt
But these unnecessary shirtless scenes have to stop. 

Can't the cv's keep such scenes for special rabba ve moments. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseInfofan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Fari,  I thought we were done with the shirtless Barun and mindless comedy track !! We have more coming up ? 

Really they are taking the auduence for granted .  Wait till the show drops off the top 10 . I am ready for that now. that might teach the PH a lesson.

Exactly Ratna. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Fari, awesome post, what can I say its just not IPL but the entire creative team is brain dead, how much more low can they go, I am sick and tired of these switching of tracks back and forth. Its not only TRPs but I wish the entire group of writers need to be fired and bring in a new group who are much more sensible who can actually take the story forward. I strongly feel GH is writing one script for both IPKKND and SNS but getting paid for 2 shows.I think he is the worst of the first order.

These days I have quit watching SBS/SBB, just read Sathya's update, even SaRun's masti don't interest me any more. They have totally ruined the show even before it turned one year. I just feel bad for the actors for having to act in such nonsensical scripts.

Prema, I completely agree. Honestly, I feel that it;s not just us, I think even Sarun are unable understand the script and it's affecti8ng their performance. 
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

I tink d success of d shw hv flooded der heads..So dats y dey r fooling around wid d track.D current scenario reflects d PH overconfidence.

well said 
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

true!! very true!!
you know what fari i think they are purposely ruining it! yes i am sure that something is wrong with them.. they want the show to go off air thats why they are doing all this!
do you remember that sometime back we had a spoiler that sometime in near future Shyam may lead Arnav and Khushi to consummate the marriage and that time i was like that NO! that will make situation more complex! but now the situation is no complex at allConfused
i really want the ArHi consummation now so that situation can get complex!! i want a complex story not a comedy circus!!
totally frustrated! no matter what ever happen we always end up coming from where we had started!! no progress from this 2 months at all!!!

Consummation sweetheart that's what we need now. This comedy track is killing me really. Let them consummate and create more complexity in their relationship. Much much better than this stupid comedy track.
Anyway I lost all my hopes now. It's better to not expect ANYTHING from the PH.

Trina, trust me. They won't be able to write a good consummation track and will just ruin it. 
Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Great post, you nailed it!!! Since Holi, given all the different tracks that have been tried, PH have taken the "kitchen sink" approach to new heights.

Go to top