I simply Loved It ❤️
Awesome work as always👏
cannot wait for the next update  !! x

Aww😃 that is so sweet of you, thank you for reading😊

I'm going to try and update as soon as possible
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 7

Shyam was afraid.

No, to say that would be an understatement. Shyam was frightened out of his wits. His Rani Sahiba's call had come—Khushiji had regained consciousness and was completely fine now. She might even reveal the name of the "brutal animal" she had said. He had almost laughed then. You love one, you blind woman! But he held no remorse for his actions and felt that Khushiji deserved it for her stubborn, prudent you-are-a-lying-scumbag-for-having-a-wife-but-still-trying-to-woo-me behavior. What had he wanted? Just for her love right? He had said that he would love her more than anything else in the world—she was his obsession, his desire to live. Then why couldn't she give it to him! No, she had to be the perfect bhartiya naari and refuse him point blank. At least he was decent with her- he had never behaved roughly with her or hurt her; but she chose his rich arrogant Saale Saheb over him…who didn't care about her one bit…bet he didn't even know what love was.

And then Anjali said how Arnav had professed to her his love for Khushiji…his Khushiji. He was so blinded with rage that he was on the verge of throwing the phone down.

But this was no time for fun. He must act fast and he must do it now. He had quickly reassured her that he would be away from home for a few days on the pretext of "work" and then got down to plan. He would destroy Arnav. If the truth was revealed he would lose his money bank as well as his true love.

If he couldn't have her, neither would his darling Saale Saab he smirked.

Ever since Khushi was released from the hospital, Arnav attended to all her needs, never letting her out of his sight. He treated her with such gentleness, such love that no one failed to see how much he was dying when she didn't reciprocate his feelings. She was unemotional, blank as if all the energy and zest to live before had been drained away from her.

She'd almost stopped talking, answering only when she was spoken too. Shlok explained that this was because the trauma still lingered, the fear still settled in. He'd tried talking to her but could not garner any connection from that night from her.

It was as if she had shut every memory from that night, along with herself from the world.

But Arnav never gave up on her. He took her out for dinners; movies brought her jalebis unfailingly every week but couldn't even get a smile. She'd stopped eating too…she played around with it on her plate and dumped it when she thought no one was looking. But Arnav didn't miss a thing…and when he saw moving around like a lifeless body, he just about wanted to kill himself. He pined for the nights, where Khushi, in her semi-conscious state let down her guards and murmured his name in her sleep.

"Arnav…" she rolled over and repeated.

At first Arnav thought she was scared or hurt, had rushed to her and hugged her tightly, stroking her hair, reassuring her, letting her know he was there. But when she didn't wake up and said his name again, he saw that she was truly asleep. He had cried out in relief and had pulled her closer, with her hands around his waist, her head on his singing heart which spoke of the volume of his deep love for her.

He knew that nights was all he had and had cried the unshed tears that lay beneath that cold mask into her silken hair, begging her to come back, to return to him. She could hit him, punish him do whatever, but just be the Khushi he knew and not this spiritless zombie.

He had had enough. He wasn't going to let her continue this bland life of hers, dead and monotonous. He wanted the mischief, the twinkle in her eyes and the sound of her laughter….he was Arnav Singh Raizada and nothing was impossible.

"Good morning!"

I woke up to the disconcerting sight of Arnav's bright smile in my face. His beautiful dappled and dimpled smile. But his concerned eyes betrayed him as I saw the pool of sadness in them.  It was amazing how once eyes which when angry could give me frostbites now had me tingly from the insides with its warmth. But it wasn't surprising anymore. Nothing surprised me now in fact. There was always this empty hollow ache in my heart—any empty void which I knew he was trying hard, very hard to fill. He was chirpy, a very different portrayal to the earlier angry, brooding side of his. A side I'd fallen in lo--- no, I wouldn't think about it. For I knew now hearts were only meant to be broken…there was nothing such as a fairytale prince…I was foolish enough to believe that and now I was suffering. Strangely, it felt better. Like I was at peace because nothing hurt…

His hand was extended…reaching out to touch me, comfort me as I quickly dodged it, not missing the pain on his face before he covered it up with another cheerful smile.

"Would you like to have breakfast with me?" he said hesitantly, as if he was certain my answer would be a no unfailingly breaking his heart once again.

As I gave him a confused look, he reached out to cup my face forcing me to look into that vast sea of emotion again.

"Anything, just to see you healthy again. I want you, need you to eat. I know you're angry, and you are fully justified but don't punish yourself please?"

I didn't know what to say. It was like all my resolve to stay away from him crumbled, as I nodded and he gently led me to the dining table.

It was definitely a start.

A fresh one…

joote chappal everything allowed. i know thats a really late update but my exams are on and i completely this to refresh my mind. so even if you wanna curse me please please comment and like:D

arhi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope she becums her chirpy self back agn..
no probs abt de late update...thnx for de pm!!!

LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aww that is so sad. She can't tell the truth because she has found out that Anjali is pregnant. Awww I feel so sorry for her 😭
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
woa nice thx for PM Edited by rina25 - 11 years ago
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
fab update..hope to get d old khushi back soon..😉
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A very heart touching & sad update! 
Cheryth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the PM 😊
& so sorry 😔for da late comment
wonderful update as usual though
& beautifully written  😳
its sad though when you described 'pool of sadness ' in Arnav's eyes
but, heck he has to go through even a bit of pain right 😉
it was simply a stunning update😃
cannot wait for the next one !!!⭐️

Edited by Cheryth - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cheryth

hey thanks for the PM 😊

& so sorry 😔for da late comment
wonderful update as usual though
& beautifully written  😳
its sad though when you described 'pool of sadness ' in Arnav's eyes
but, heck he has to go through even a bit of pain right 😉
it was simply a stunning update😃
cannot wait for the next one !!!⭐️

yes, Arnav did deserve it😊 anywayy your lucky my exams have just got over so i'm gonna try and update as much as possible noww
and thank you for reading and your lovely comments sweety😃