Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRIKA - AN ANGEL IN LIFE.! PART 6 .! PAGE 5! (Page 5)

imsid Senior Member
imsid
imsid

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
awsum

simple100 Newbie
simple100
simple100

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
                                             PART 5
HEY GUYSS SRY FOR DELAY I WS CONFUSED DAT I SHUD WRITE A NEW SS OR I SHUD CONTINUE DIS ONE!! WELL BY ALL UR COMMENTS I THOUGHT OF CONTINUING DIS 1 AND WILL WRITE AN SS IF U ALL AGREE AND DO GIVE ME ON WAT TOPIC.!! WELL M HERE WITH ANODER PART SPECIAL THANKS TO (ROMANTICGURL070) FOR GIVING IDEAS.! OK HOPE U WILL ENJOY READING DIS ONE.! 

IGNORE SPELLING ERRORS.!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
viren took jeevika in d room and mke dere way to d bed.!! meanwhile virt handled d situation outside and said to  vanshika .!
virat: maa aap kia ko dekho mein fresh ho ke ata hun! aur tab tak khane ka tym bhi ho jayega.!
vanshika: haan beta tum jao!
viren  to jeevika!
viren: jeevika tum theek to ho na?
jeevika: ji! mein fresh ho ke ati hun!
viren: haan fir dinner ka tym ho jayega!
scene shifted to d dining table.! kia and every1 asked abt virika! d same tym viren holding jeevika brought her to d table!
swamini: jeevika tumhe takleef lene ki kya zaroorat thi !hum khana andar bhijwa dete!!
jeevika: nhi buaji mein theek hun , wo sirf safar mein thoda thak gye thi!!
kia: mumma mein aaj khud khana khaungi!!
jeevika nodded!!
after d dinner jeevika again felt lyk she is feeling vry weak and nt able to walk properly!! viren took her inside and said 
viren: ab tum yha se khi nhi jaogi!! chup chap leti rho!!
jeevika: viren ji mujhe zyada kuch nhi hua hai!!
viren: maine kha na leti rho!!
kia came running.!! mumma ko kya hua?
viren: angel mumma ki tabiyat theek nhi hai!! aaj aap chachu saath so jao!! 
kia: papa par mujhe mumma sath sona hai!
jeevika: viren ji rehene dijiye mein sula dungi!!
viren: tum bas leti rho mein hun na.! tum pehle so jao!
viren placed kia on d bed and ws siting between kia and jeevika
he ws patting kia so dat she can sleep and was watching jeevika dat she is sleeping or nt!! after some tym both felt asleep!! viren place kia on her bed.!! it ws lyk dere ws a small bed which hav big supporters al around and was of pink color whole furry furry !! and den he came and layed on d bed.!! and remembered dat tommo was d first day of kia's playschool.!! and thinking dat he slept..!! 
nxt morning he woke up early.!! got freshen and took bath and get ready and it ws jst 7!! he woke up kia and said lets get freshen up angel.!! he made her ready for her scool and she ws exited too!! it ws almost 7: 30!! he went out and asked maharaj to giv kia's water bottle and tiffin!! viren put dem into her bag and said sorry angel nore me neither ur mumma can drop u school today u knw na mumma is nt well!!
kia: i knw papa!! i wil go with chachu!! bbyee!!
viren: wait give mumma a goodbye kiss and den go! she ran towards jeevika placed a kiss n her cheek and said papa bent down! he bent down she place a kiss on viren's cheek too!! viren asked virat to drop her.! virat said chalo kia.!! it was  7:45 now! and viren tough of waking up jeevika he went towards her and cressing her hairs he touched his cheeks and felt hot.! he touched his forehed which ws burning.! he quickly called up for dr.!! jeevika woke abruptly and said kia ka school!!
viren: she has already gone.!! and u take rest u have high fever,!
jeevika: viren ji! plz let me do some wrk m already late.!!
viren: keep quite and lay down!!
meanwhile dr. came up and said let me check her!
viren noded and moved outside.!
dr said to jeevika! is dere any stress or nythingg?
jeevika: no dr.!
dr.: r u sure.! or dere is sumthing which u have to tel to ur husband or any such thing which is stressing you!?
jeevika:no! but wat happend??
dr. : ur feeling so weak and high fever coz ur having sum kind of stress! or may be ur tensed for ur child?
jeevika: may be d 2 one!!
dr.!: jst calm down jeevika!! nthing is going to happend to anyone.! u jst take rest will rite some medicine! u jst take it well! but i dnt think medicine will wrk in dis matter.! u have to feell free.!! i wud prefer u to go sumwere out with ur husband may be u wil feel better in a week u will be f9!
jeevika: i hv daughter to how can i leave her and go sumwere!?
dr.: dnt leave her.!! but i think u need to spend quality tym with ur  husband which will make u stressfree.!! i wud advise u dis!! dnt go sumwere out of town!! u can go out here in chandigarh too!!
jeevika: will try to do so!!
dr. : well wanna ask u sumthing more !! u r nt tensed nw but were u tensed sum day bfr in dis week!?
jeevika: (remembered she fought with viren) yes.!
dr.!: dis might be d reason! anyways now i will leave !! and u take care !! well dere in nthing to tense abt!!
jeevika and dr. exchanged d smile and dr. went to viren and said its nthing she ws jst a bit tensed few days bfr its bcz of dat nthing else.!! 
viren thanked d dr. and went to jeevika.!
viren:jeevika kya hua? kya tum mujhe se kuch chupa rhi ho?
jeevika: nhi vien ji aise koi baat nhi hai!!
viren: chalo theek hai tum aram kro ab!! mein aata hun!!
jeevika nodded.!! viren ws back in 10 mins brought glucose for jeevika!!! as she was drinking it kia was back frm school!!
kia came running mumma papa.!!
viren: angel  cum here.!! how ws ur day?

Edited by simple100 - 19 April 2012 at 5:30am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

aiswaryatc5eemasrinuvirikaKryanian08Daniaax3AP...sajanfan004preetivrNishtha.Relan-Tinu-jenna_promanticgurl070DivanIshavni_19Tacker_Holicpinky.padda-Latty---Iqra--

jenna_p Goldie
jenna_p
jenna_p

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Lovely update...Smile
Continue soon...
romanticgurl070 Goldie
romanticgurl070
romanticgurl070

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
lovely
cont plz
pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
brilliant
avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Superb!!! Continue soon...
simple100 Newbie
simple100
simple100

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hey guys sorry for the delay! i am not able to continue this story! And i would like to tell u guys! all d updates including this one is written by ROMANTICGURL070! Thanks to her!! soo here it goess!!

Jeevika (J)  

Viren (V)

Kia (K)

J is ill.  K is back from school.  V asks her how her day was.  K tells her dad each n everything that happen at school from giving attendance till the bell rung to go home.  J n V r happy to c their one n only baby very happy.  K runs to go to Vanshika n others n tell them abt her school, her friends n how her teachers love her.  Every1 is happy as K is the one who fill the house with joy. 

At dining table, virika arrives together n K came with Virat.  Dinner is served.  J not able to eat n K notices it.  She tells V 'papa whenever I am ill mama feeds me but today mama is ill so can u please feed her'.  Virika smiling @ each other hearing their angel's words.  K insists that V should feed J else she won't eat.  The family too support K n asks V to feed J n he did so. J was going red shying.

Virik in room, thinking abt their angel who never fails to bring a smile on their face.  Virika sitting on bed with J head resting on V's shoulder, talking abt their small family (u may include some virika romance).  As J was not well, K sleeps with Vanshika that night.  In the morning, J wakes up n is surprised to c K already ready for school.  K places a kiss on J cheek wishing her good morning n J too in return gave her a kiss.  J still surprised n asks K 'how come u r already ready so early' n K said 'papa ne mujhe ready kiya, kaisa lag rahi hu'.  J smiles n says 'bilkul apne papa jaise lag rahe ho'.  J thinks to herself how much V cares for her.  Just then V enters the room n ask K to go for breakfast.  K runs out the room closing the door behind her.  V goes near J who was still on bed, he placed a kiss on her forehead wishing her good morning n checks if she still has fever.  He is happy that J is well.  All a sudden V gets in a romantic mood, he places a kiss on J's cheek from right to left n slowly moves down kissing her neck letting her to moan.  J tries to top him saying some1 may come but V ignores her saying ever1 must b busy having breakfast.  They continue with their romance when suddenly K just entered the room n virika is shocked…

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tackersugar015eemasrinuvirikaNimishrrDaniaax3Nishtha.Relansweetdollashitajenna_p--Iqra--sushmakryanpinky.paddaavni_19

Nimishrr Senior Member
Nimishrr
Nimishrr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update Smile Kia is such a sweeet baby! Awwh! Please continue soon :D

Go to top