Frequent Posters

jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update...😊
Continue soon...
simple100 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys sorry for the delay! i am not able to continue this story! And i would like to tell u guys! all d updates including this one is written by ROMANTICGURL070! Thanks to her!! soo here it goess!!

Jeevika (J)  

Viren (V)

Kia (K)

J is ill.  K is back from school.  V asks her how her day was.  K tells her dad each n everything that happen at school from giving attendance till the bell rung to go home.  J n V r happy to c their one n only baby very happy.  K runs to go to Vanshika n others n tell them abt her school, her friends n how her teachers love her.  Every1 is happy as K is the one who fill the house with joy. 

At dining table, virika arrives together n K came with Virat.  Dinner is served.  J not able to eat n K notices it.  She tells V 'papa whenever I am ill mama feeds me but today mama is ill so can u please feed her'.  Virika smiling @ each other hearing their angel's words.  K insists that V should feed J else she won't eat.  The family too support K n asks V to feed J n he did so. J was going red shying.

Virik in room, thinking abt their angel who never fails to bring a smile on their face.  Virika sitting on bed with J head resting on V's shoulder, talking abt their small family (u may include some virika romance).  As J was not well, K sleeps with Vanshika that night.  In the morning, J wakes up n is surprised to c K already ready for school.  K places a kiss on J cheek wishing her good morning n J too in return gave her a kiss.  J still surprised n asks K 'how come u r already ready so early' n K said 'papa ne mujhe ready kiya, kaisa lag rahi hu'.  J smiles n says 'bilkul apne papa jaise lag rahe ho'.  J thinks to herself how much V cares for her.  Just then V enters the room n ask K to go for breakfast.  K runs out the room closing the door behind her.  V goes near J who was still on bed, he placed a kiss on her forehead wishing her good morning n checks if she still has fever.  He is happy that J is well.  All a sudden V gets in a romantic mood, he places a kiss on J's cheek from right to left n slowly moves down kissing her neck letting her to moan.  J tries to top him saying some1 may come but V ignores her saying ever1 must b busy having breakfast.  They continue with their romance when suddenly K just entered the room n virika is shocked…

Nimishrr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update ðŸ˜Š Kia is such a sweeet baby! Awwh! Please continue soon :D
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice...
continue soon...
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i read ur story today...and i must say that its superb...loved it...keep writing...
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😉nice story continue soon and pm me
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update.have read all parts uptill now...could u plz pm ur nxt update
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

amazing story
plz update soon and do PM me
i love ur story 
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story please continue soon... it is a wonderful story really enjoyed it... please continue... 

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazinggg storyyy..plss do continueee soon... :)