STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

"Communication is the solvent of all problems", says Sandhya

like   1  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Sooraj gets tormented on seeing the divorce papers in Sandhya's cupboard. While Sandhya is trying to break the ice by talking to him, Sooraj stays numb and chooses not to confront Sandhya about the papers.

STARONE.IN

Our source from Diya Aur Baati Hum says, "We have seen Sandhya pouring her heart out to Sooraj when she found the truth behind Bhabhoo's decision. She didn't stop from expressing herself to the extreme. But unlike Sandhya, Sooraj is a simple guy and refrains from venting his anger and pain. He chooses to stay quiet and bear the pain rather than confronting Sandhya about the divorce papers. While Sandhya is clueless about Sooraj's behaviour, he cries and feels devastated thinking that Sandhya is taking such a bold step without his knowledge".

In tonight's episode we will see, a very disturbed Sooraj,  imagining Sandhya's exit from the Rathi house. 

A shocked Sooraj says, "I never thought that Sandhyaji can take such a shocking step. I don't want her to leave the house but after what has happened, I can't ask her to stay back."

Confused Sandhya says, "I don't know what's wrong with Soorajji. If he is disturbed about something he should come and talk to me about it. Staying quiet won't help, after all communication is the solvent of all problems and is the foundation of any relationship."

Will Sooraj confront Sandhya about the divorce papers Or will Sandhya find out what is bothering Sooraj? How will the issues between the couple get resolved? To find out watch Diya Aur Baati Hum, on STAR Plus, 9 pm. 

Nayi Soch- "There's more than meets the eyes." Do you agree?  Married couples often endanger their relationship when they take things at their face value and not probe it further . Should Sooraj talk to Sandhya about his grievances? Do you have to say anything to couples like Sandhya and Sooraj ? Do send your articles/stories pertaining to this issue at teamstarplus@starplus.in. We will publish the selected ones here. You can also share your story/anecdotes in our comments section.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Monday, April 09, 2012

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

monicaybud2012avanka12sweet7863b2011navyaalex8sonudewSugarushTacker_Holic-Ramya-Ritu-..Anusha...Sidrasitakshii-Swetha-

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
thanks
fingers crossed
all shd b well between soulmates !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863b2011SugarushRitu-

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Thanks... this serial is showing life in many angles and will let the people to think... I love this serial fo all this... begining Sandya was not sharing now Suraj... and ther is a myth in this like may be they are telling that how this issue will get cleared between sooraj and sandya... hope everythink sort out soon and they dont drag the things...

Edited by apkavishwa - 09 April 2012 at 5:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushTacker_HolicRitu-

bud2012 Senior Member
bud2012
bud2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

There must be communication between them. She could not understand nydng with his clueless , unusual Behaviour on her infront of Family , his Strange Expressions and words ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Tacker_HolicRitu-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

"Communication is the solvent of all problems and is the foundation of any relationship", says Sandhya.

ClapClapClap  Golden rule. 

Edited by b2011 - 09 April 2012 at 6:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarushRitu-

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Sandy is saying this? LOL  hmmm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Ritu-

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Solvent, solute or solution? Conphyoozed...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
The only 2 who are confused are SurYa. But I have to say that communicating in a marriage is easier said than done. It takes practice. I myself am not a good communicator at all. I can write, but I can't always speak when I'm upset.

Go to top