India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

where is the consistency?

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
sorry guys, i love IPKKND very much and its the only show that i watch regularly.but presently i find lack of consistency in the storyline. sometime it takes time for a story to build up..but i really don't get the point in rabba ve when shyam MU is still very much there. gopi bahu bane yeh suhana bane farak nahi padta...farak padta hey to arnav ke aankhonse shaq ki parda hate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteheart96minihussainapplenpeaches

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yeah i m feelin d same...after fridays episode i felt ki khushi wil ignore arnav  but aj jo sbs mein dikhaya usse toh kuch alag hi laga...i luv ipkknd...plz it has to be on d top list idnt noe hw dats possible but it has to be...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zsewaq

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
nobody else agrees?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index