India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

daal mein kuch kaala hai!!! (Page 2)

anuramesh26 Goldie
anuramesh26
anuramesh26

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
maybe but its nthng but LUST! (going by the characters not actors) kushi is a naive 18yr old girl and shyam must be in his mid-thirties and he has not had any issues adding to being married to a handicap, rich lady!!! He's third-graded! (rather the character is)!

goldie18 Newbie
goldie18
goldie18

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

No, this time he is crazy about khushi... Pata nahin love hai ke nahin, but lust and pagalpan!

Par tumhaari to puri daal hi kaali lag rahi hai, LOL!

But nice thaught!
                     see if he marries khushi, the whole property which is khushi's will be his right. see he desperately wanted to marry her, but he couldn't. think about it.  i don't think he loves khushi.                                                                                                                                                 
Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldie18

Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

No, this time he is crazy about khushi... Pata nahin love hai ke nahin, but lust and pagalpan!

Par tumhaari to puri daal hi kaali lag rahi hai, LOL!

But nice thaught!
                     see if he marries khushi, the whole property which is khushi's will be his right. see he desperately wanted to marry her, but he couldn't. think about it.  i don't think he loves khushi.                                                                                                                                                 

Its the lust, why he wanted to marry her. Otherwise he couldnt come close to her... 
goldie18 Newbie
goldie18
goldie18

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuramesh26

maybe but its nthng but LUST! (going by the characters not actors) kushi is a naive 18yr old girl and shyam must be in his mid-thirties and he has not had any issues adding to being married to a handicap, rich lady!!! He's third-graded! (rather the character is)!
  i do agree. but why would he spoil his life any marry a handicap women and spend his entire life with her. he married her for money, which he was getting, not anymore! and i think marrying khushi also has a reason behinh it. and i have a strong feeling that it his this only!! Smile
MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I don't know about any property but yes sure of one thing that he doesn't love her it's pure lust...
the way he tries to touch her & physically get close to her are pointing at complete lust...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldie18

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
He's just a nasty smooth tongued psycopath! Something tells me he has many skeletons in his cupboard! Why can't they get rid of this pest?????

Go to top