Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Oooh yesss Molly was awesome. Oh the way she went "Not my daughter you Bitch" like you said, EPIC!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Molly Weasley is EPIC! (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I loved Molly Weasley when she killed Bellatrix and her love for Harry. JK Rowling is an EPIC writer, man I can't wait to give the books to my kids in future LOL When I get married and they're growing up mind I'm only 18 yet. Like most of us, I'm sure they'll love them aswell.

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I know, Molly's awesome. <3 Loved the battle scene and loved it when Jo talks about Molly in the 'Women of HP' vid...where she stated that just because a woman has made the decision that "Look, I'm choosing to dedicate my time for my family and family only"...doesn't mean that they are not talented or gifted witches.

Edited by ElusiveDevotion - 30 May 2012 at 1:08pm

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Voldermortt

Voldermortt

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I find her very affectionate towards her family and very defensive when she feels her family is threatened, like any other mom, but I also find her very annoying at times. Maybe its just her being overprotective, like all moms, but she pissed me off in Order of the Phoenix when she was fighting with Sirius over Harry and when she sent Hermione a smaller egg during Easter in Goblet of Fire just because she read rumors of her in a gossip magazine. She's very judgmental in that sense and can be annoying; nonetheless she's a mom and she can get away with it i guess.

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

Originally posted by ElusiveDevotion

I know, Molly's awesome. <3 Loved the battle scene and loved it when Jo talks about Molly in the 'Women of HP' vid...where she stated that just because a woman has made the decision that "Look, I'm choosing to dedicate my time for my family and family only"...doesn't mean that they are not talented or gifted witches.

Where is the video available?

Here you go :)

Gulrukh

Gulrukh

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I loved the part when Voldemort was like" You dare...
And Harry was like: Yes I dare
That was a Super cool part
Loved it

!ishuprachi!

!ishuprachi!

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
well said i liked all the movies as well as books my parents think me as crazy since during my summer hols i sit and read all HP  books and watch movies...i also like the dialogue that prof macGonagal said ...
'I ALWAYS WANTED TO USE THIS SPELL'  everyone in theatre  laughed at this dialogue i laughed very hard thinking about it in my home my parents nearly went frantic saying that i have gone crazy...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top