India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

To the CV's - Plz don't be Cowards

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Why is there no split, I wanted the split, for Hetal, Jigar and Chirag to see Rashi and Urmila's greed and realise Kokila was right...why did the CV's put us through all the build up of Hetal's anger towards Kokila, all of Rashi's kalakaries for nothing, just when it's about to get good, for Hetal to realise what Koki was saying was indeed truth the CV's have pulled out of the split, this is cowardice. We were patient with this show, we hated seeing the kalakaries build up making Koki look like a big mouth that is always criticising, now we have persevered and we want our fun now, give us the split plz change your mind again.  

If you let things lie like this, Hetal will always still think Kokila was wrong and Rashi is being treated unfairly!!!

You got to go through with it!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HelloHunnyBunnyscorpian87doc4everever-AmalAziz-suk19-GayabCat-MereMahiyaa.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i agree they are cowards what a track that would have been a batwara n final realisation of rashis true natureAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz--Nafisa-

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
agreed Nafisa .i think cvs just doesnt want to show some positivity in the show by revealing true colours of rashiAngry to her family

doc4ever-AmalAziz--Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Cvs are,always cowards
Its like they made a kasam nt show rashi real self identity

Edited by AdaaNazArshi - 09 April 2012 at 4:43am

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Sehru_life

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Exactly my sentiments nafisa , they started something they should be brave enough to see it thru . This stopping of the split is not gonna help the trps any as most ppl are fedup with kalakaries and just want exposure , I think their cowardice is gonna be their downfall . The viewers were loyal and wentthru the torture of urshis antics so that they get rewarded wud rashies true nature being exposed.hetal has sed too much to realize her mistake only a split will help, now we will get to see a sulking ,resentful hetal pouting and like cvs not having the guts to air it out properly but takes the cowards way and applying her plastic smile.I am toyally disappointed and fast becoming disillusioned with cvs thank God gohem magic is keeping me glued to my screen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Exactly my sentiments nafisa , they started something they should be brave enough to see it thru . This stopping of the split is not gonna help the trps any as most ppl are fedup with kalakaries and just want exposure , I think their cowardice is gonna be their downfall . The viewers were loyal and wentthru the torture of urshis antics so that they get rewarded wud rashies true nature being exposed.hetal has sed too much to realize her mistake only a split will help, now we will get to see a sulking ,resentful hetal pouting and like cvs not having the guts to air it out properly but takes the cowards way and applying her plastic smile.I am toyally disappointed and fast becoming disillusioned with cvs thank God gohem magic is keeping me glued to my screen.

red and blue - That's exactly why we were holding on and watching on, because we believed this track though really tedious and ruining a good relationship of Koki and Hetal was leading to Hetal's realisation and therefore she can then trust Koki again, her misguided thinking being eased, now it's an anti-climax, and really I'm pissed off!!! It's pure cowardice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
well technically, and honestly, i hate that split might not really go forward

but which gets me thinking

a split would be rather too cliche coz most shows have done that

what CVs might have in mind is probably to show that a family rift does not haev to be solved by a batware: there are more ways to go about it

what happened with the split track was that we all god too convolved into it that we forgot that SNS is a rather unique show and am most times avoids cliche in my pov

als i have a feelin that Urshi truth will come out in a different way, i jsut hope its unique, but its gonna be a tough time ahead for SNS, they need a bang soon enough

munnihyderabad_Precious_doc4ever

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
copy n paste (from myself)

It's disappointing that the CV's have chickened out, we were all expecting a split, and Hetal to see Rashi for what she is and that was all that led us to stick with their kalakarifest of a show!!!

Now they isn't much worth watching, even Gohem is loosing it's appeal as Aham is acting too much of a slow coach for my liking also. Totally unrealistic control of his baser instincts...Embarrassed, tired of their love story, sorry to all fans of their love story, but this is my POV. I want the split to happen and Aham to claim Gopi and put aside his shyness. 

Go to top