India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Back to a comedy track? Yet again?

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
So its back to a comedy track? Yet again?

Just when the intensity was starting to build up with the last two episodes, they are going to squander it again with a mindless comedy, irritating Arnav with childish pranks track? Far from missing Khushi's absence, Arnav is probably going to feel grateful that she WAS indeed silent and MIA for a while, lol!

It looks like one might as well write off the month of April - what with the IPL and everything else, the story isn't going to go anywhere this month I guess!

Not that one is expecting to get the MU cleared - I dont think it makes too much sense to clear it too soon, without actually showing a huge build-up and in any case, the impact of that would be lost with IPL taking away eyeballs, but I am not really sure there is any point introducing comedy tracks for no ostensiblly sensible reason.

Ostensible because I have only seen SBB/SBS and we dont really know why all of a sudden Khushi stopped her silent treatment and got back to pranking Arnav - maybe they will show a logical progression to this but that logic currently escapes me, lol!

I think whats irritating is the stuck in the same groove, revisting same things over and over again track! And barring a couple of episodes, the intensity of IPKKND of yore is missing - I think thats what rankles.

But again, in all fairness, need to give the CVs some benfit of doubt and watch how this unfolds - but I must admit the sneak peak has left me pretty cold!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NidhiAS.Raizadailovecrepes

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
SO yes. We will see few funny episodes, but what's so much to fuss about man?! Its okay, You all know that the Maha episode is most likely to be on 28th April, where The MU will most probably come into the light...

And, if it won't then you have another date, the 8th May. 

Out of these two, somewhere the guilt track WILL start.

Most likely, I am guessing, on 28th april.

So, why are you guys fussing so much? Tab tak, kuch toh hona chahiye na? We all need something BIG, something very INTENSE. We know the deal.

Comedy.Love.Romace. Anger.Hurt. Guilt. (the series/ladder)

We know what the CV's are playing at, they need something BIG. uske liye base toh rakhna padega na. I am sure, by the end of the week, ASR will be hurting Khushi.

But, everytime this series is repeated, it gets MORE intense.

And, its about time! Why don't you people relax?! How can they reveal the MU so soon? And so abruptly? Try to put yourselves in their shoes too! AND stop whining and complaining so much. (I am sorry for the getting harsh, seriously, but please understand.)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top