Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ekta Version Twists In BALH To Hike TRP(My View)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

As we all knew that Ekta Kapoor is known to throw wildest ever twists like showing impossible things...bringing dead persons alive etc...Ekta had mentioned many times that if she want to drive up TRP's of BALH she can drive up...we know what all things she can do to acheive that...if EKTA wants BALH to raise all time high ratings...here's the following things she can do...

1. Bring Back Amarnath Track - She will bring back Ram's father Amarnath back into show as Amarnath or something like that...but in the end he turns out to be imposter created by Niharika or else show him as a GHOST...TRP's will rise...

2. Krishna Kapoor-Sudhir as Siblings - In one more wild twist, when KK and Sudhir come face to face it will be revealed that they both are siblings and seperated long back as may be Krishna could have married Amarnath without approval of Sudhir father...

3. Vikram-Ram Own Brothers or Ram-Neha Siblings - One more wild twist is either Vikram-Ram own siblingsor Vikram-Neha...it will be shown that at the time of Viks or Neha birth something strange will happen and both Ram-Viks/Neha will seperate...

4. Vikram Is Mamaji Son - In one more wild twist Viks is actually Mamaji son and they both duo will plan to steal entire KM...Mamaji may betray Niharika and co,...in the process turning Viks character negative...

5. Mamaji-Shipra EMA - In one more idiotic twist it may be shown that Mamaji developing affection towards Shipra and he may be sending gifts to Shipra and thus EMA track btw Mamaji and Shipra...

6. Priya is Not Sudhir-Shipra Own Daughter - As we already see the age gap iginof Priya-Karthik-Ayesha, they will show Priya is adopted daughter of Shipra and the moment they adopted Priya all luck fell in place...that's why sometimes Shipra will give some unfair treatment to Priya...

7. Turn Into Saas Bahu Saga - There will be another saas-bahu saga in serial to drive up ratings...

8. Priya Imposter In KM - Niharika bringing in Priya imposter in KM...this will surely drive up TRP's to 10...

9. RaYa Imposter IN KM - Both orignal Ram-priya will be kidnapped...Duplicate Ram by Viks or Niharika...duplicate priya by either Viks or Niharika...here one of them totally negative and one positive..Viks imposter will be positive and Niharika imposter negative...I guess duplicate Ram negative and du[plicate Priya positive...or both may be negative...and both may be bought by EVIL TRIO...this both imposter track will make BALH ratings avg atleast 8 for couple of weeks...

10. Ram-Neha, Priya-Viks - In one more widest and wildest twist there may be track with Ram-Neha, Viks-Priya...

Though this is just my version that's it...as I'm wriing this sort of twists from past Ekta serials experiece...I apologise if someone felt bad...

What you all say...
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
God this is all so confusing. We can add one more thing. Either Ram or Priya having kid out of marriage.
tulika_2810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha lol im sure ekta will turn BALH into comedy circus if she tries using any of these🤣🤣
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ravichitra

God this is all so confusing. We can add one more thing. Either Ram or Priya having kid out of marriage.

really yaar.. this is so confusing ðŸ˜•
phaneeswar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ravichitra

In what terms confusing???????
Here I''m not mentioning the twists which is liked by audience and fans...but Ekta version type twists which she usually adds in all her shows...
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phaneeshwar, awesome. Really hilarious. Enjoyed a lot. Ou for one have a wild imagination. Truly Too good.  I am laughing just imagining mamaji and Shipra EMA. Too funny. 
bin007 thumbnail
Hi Phaneeshwar,

Among all your assumptions, i truely believe your 6th point. 
6. Priya is Not Sudhir-Shipra Own Daughter - As we already see the age gap iginof Priya-Karthik-Ayesha, they will show Priya is adopted daughter of Shipra and the moment they adopted Priya all luck fell in place...that's why sometimes Shipra will give some unfair treatment to Priya...

Priya is 33 and Ayesha is only 21 years old. 

12 year of age difference ! 

I really wonder why Priya was taking care of her siblings. What her father was doing ? Why he was incapable of supporting his family financially.

Priya's mother has been very very rude to her in initial days. Even now Priya shares most of the incidents with her father but not with her mother!
phaneeswar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TVserialfreak

This is maddening...🤣🤣

Means u didn like it??????
phaneeswar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SriB

Phaneeshwar, awesome. Really hilarious. Enjoyed a lot. Ou for one have a wild imagination. Truly Too good.  I am laughing just imagining mamaji and Shipra EMA. Too funny. 

thnx a lot...Shipra over excitment and Mamaji wise crack..
phaneeswar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bin007

Hi Phaneeshwar,

Among all your assumptions, i truely believe your 6th point. 

Priya is 33 and Ayesha is only 21 years old. 

12 year of age difference ! 

I really wonder why Priya was taking care of her siblings. What her father was doing ? Why he was incapable of supporting his family financially.

Priya's mother has been very very rude to her in initial days. Even now Priya shares most of the incidents with her father but not with her mother!

I too feel that may be conflicts might arise btw Ayesha-Priya and that time things might come off...