India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

can v believe the spoilers..!!!!!!

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
is it true that anew girl entry is there  and arnav's chidhood  scenes will b shown something like that ...what happen to cv's always they changing the plot..from it will start from serious, to anger,frustration and jealous, thenfeeling guilty,pasionate fight ...but i hope that something will planned by cv's for us like diwali night... but it will happen only MU cleard...so wait and watch...our full support to our favourite show...at the sametime...they have to stable and constant in maintaining trp ratings ...my fear ,my thinking is always based on sp channel...y means i am crazy abt y show...sp will change everything according to trp ratings only...even in spa promoshoot u can c...then i called them and asked them  y u  people  wer considering the shows according to trp's and no screenspace for sarun plz don't do that ...simply called them and burst out...again they have to regain the position of no.2 or 3...i really feel bad after watching today sbb segment...seriously i afraid of the channel  anything else... evne now just iam loving all the episodes...dragging too much..plz cv's let hope for the best..our wonderful actors sarun love them to the core...not to many negative comments also in official page of sp...gul plz take this it your account yaar...love u ipkknd...spoliers given by zee and mishti iam excited for that track...but i don't believe these becoz they wer changing ...sometimes it is predictable and sometimes unpredictable...whta u say guys...can u agree with me  [plz reply me...if u r true fan of this show plz reply .me....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28push04myanu10hemakalai

myanu10 Groupbie
myanu10
myanu10

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
when IPL is going on the TRPs wil always b down n if the story line is also weak then socho bhi mat koi nahi dekhega...CVs need 2 understd this n make changes ASAP
MU ko jaldi se door karo warna TRP ki toh waaat lag jaegi Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top