Posted: 12 years ago
Guys kitni mohabbat hai was that one serial i was crazy abt...many of us...b'coz of our demand KMH 2 came but i ask u join me in demanding KMH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz huys we hve 2 put pressure fr me KMh was ekta's best show n d best show on television...karan n kritika were mondblowing...karan won an award fr KMH tooo...guys plz comment as much as you can ...plz we hve to get dis magical jodi and bring kmh...imagine went down after the end of KMh...i think if the channel wants to get more trps they hve 2 bring KMh !!!!!!!!! ending with a dialogue frm KMhπŸ‘

ek pal ke liye zindagi de di...ek dil ke liye duniya...basss...ITNI MOHABBAT HAI !!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ‘
After seeing ur title i actually thought that IT IS COMING BACK!!!
but😭😭😭😭😭

we all r hoping 4 a season 3 but its seems  a litle difficult task but U NEVER KNW...

im hoping atleast 4 a rerun 4 time beingπŸ˜•

i jut wana c karanika on one serial together...
Tht s since kittu said she dnt wana do a sequel ...she s ryt if ts a sequel naturaly dt wd be cmparison...so y nt a new shw wth new name...
Obv kmh s close to our hearts fr evaaa...
N i dnt wana c d mstak f airing such an awesm shw in dt worst,cheap channel...dey dnt deserve a std show lyk our kmh...
I thnk dey myt hav taken an oath to show now wrst shws only...i wsh dey gt many more rakhis n ratans n rahuls fr deir future shws.. Crapp !!!
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

i jut wana c karanika on one serial together...
Tht s since kittu said she dnt wana do a sequel ...she s ryt if ts a sequel naturaly dt wd be cmparison...so y nt a new shw wth new name...
Obv kmh s close to our hearts fr evaaa...
N i dnt wana c d mstak f airing such an awesm shw in dt worst,cheap channel...dey dnt deserve a std show lyk our kmh...
I thnk dey myt hav taken an oath to show now wrst shws only...i wsh dey gt many more rakhis n ratans n rahuls fr deir future shws.. Crapp !!!
I totally agree with you appu!!!!!!!!i want to see them together in one new show!!!!And i even dream of seeing them together in Bollywood!!!that would be the happiest day of our life!!!!!!!!😊
And even i dont want kmh to be shown in that idiotic imagine channel!!!!!!!!!!!!😑 hahahahaha loved the part where you said  "i wsh dey gt many more rakhis n ratans n rahuls fr deir future shws"🀣🀣 Appu u dont noe a new person,the great "Veena malik" is too joining that crap family!!!!!πŸ˜† 
me toh want both- KMH3(on a different channel)
and new show with Karan Kritz together playing the leads😍
Totally agree wit u Shibz

@sreeju ofcourse i knew babyy...bt stil it dnt start na..dts y dnt mntn ger nme... Crap chanel
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

@sreeju ofcourse i knew babyy...bt stil it dnt start na..dts y dnt mntn ger nme... Crap chanel
You noe i wish that this channel will get an award of "The worst channel ever!!!!!!"πŸ˜†I will give a party only then🀣🀣
Definitely we all want KMH3 - no doubts about that
I actually thought KMH 3 was coming when I saw thw post in the forum...but anyways ya we all would want KMH 3 back ,our favourite Karanika /Arjuhi back together onscreen ...well if we KMH fans are lucky then we surely will get it..plus the channel should sense the fact that KMH was the only attraction on their channel afterall KMH season 1 & 2 was the only thing everyone knew the channel for... Edited by pprerna18 - 12 years ago