Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi will only help Gopi sbs updted (Page 4)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Just my PoV.. But I think we are in for an interesting track.. Don't dissuade this so easily.. When they say there is no batwara, it means no split of families going out as such.
Instead they are embarking on something where Rashi has to do good at any cost..
Isn'y this something to look forward too. .We complain of her Kks hurting others but now when the CVs are going to give us something different, we start complaining without giving the track a chance..
Not to sound rude, but I think we are in for a great time. Rashi will see that it is easy to break things but difficult to get them together. Gopi will gain in her confidence and will not let Rashi trample over her.. You wanted Koki a little less loud.. You will get her. As for Hetal.. I am sure the CVs plan to show her remorse a bit.. A lot of positives.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

everDhabu89

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Just my PoV.. But I think we are in for an interesting track.. Don't dissuade this so easily.. When they say there is no batwara, it means no split of families going out as such.
Instead they are embarking on something where Rashi has to do good at any cost..
Isn'y this something to look forward too. .We complain of her Kks hurting others but now when the CVs are going to give us something different, we start complaining without giving the track a chance..
Not to sound rude, but I think we are in for a great time. Rashi will see that it is easy to break things but difficult to get them together. Gopi will gain in her confidence and will not let Rashi trample over her.. You wanted Koki a little less loud.. You will get her. As for Hetal.. I am sure the CVs plan to show her remorse a bit.. A lot of positives.. Big smile

superagree with u harini!!!!!! v are surely in for some treat!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

everDhabu89Justlikethat1

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.     

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Harini, I look forward to the new track. No doubt. But all I am saying is that we have had to put up with Rashi and Hetal for a long time and this batwara was a good chance to make Hetal see Rashi for what she is...Even though the CV's will do something to make that happen, it kind of tramples over your expectations. It is still fresh. In time I will except anything the CV's give, it is just a little disappointing to know what we have been waiting for is not happening Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Harini, I look forward to the new track. No doubt. But all I am saying is that we have had to put up with Rashi and Hetal for a long time and this batwara was a good chance to make Hetal see Rashi for what she is...Even though the CV's will do something to make that happen, it kind of tramples over your expectations. It is still fresh. In time I will except anything the CV's give, it is just a little disappointing to know what we have been waiting for is not happening Confused

Rupal dear.. I know sometimes it happens.. Especially in SNS.. But like giving us the GoHem treat, the CVs will not fail in this either. Remember if we get what we expect, you feel happy. When you get what you do not expect, you will feel double happy .. Take it as it comes Big smile Maybe Hetal will be remorseful to what she said.. The track has not even started yetTongue

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 09 April 2012 at 7:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Batwara or no batwara, Hetal should know the truth about Rashi. We appreciate that Koki always does justice but she should not be so loud. Atmosphere in MM should be light and merry.

Go to top