Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
changes yes dre r a lot of changes.right frm his hair 2 hs mannerism.but one thng remains d same his performance.he s jus awesome yaar.
and sofia i realy likd d thng u said abt aryan havin both shai and deepika.atleast dat wud end our sweet fights over who looks better wid aryan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the latest episode (Page 2)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
d episode was like usual ss episodes i.e really rockin.
hre r d scenes i wud like 2 say i likd(sum alreadfy mentiond sum not)

1)d way deepika asks aryan 2 sit down and aryan while goin 2 d chair stops shaina 4rm rotatin(or wtever u can call it) d pen.and aftr d discussion gets over d reply zubin givs 2 deepika dat he ws memorisin d case ven deepika kinda shouts at him 4 sleepin.
2)d scene whr shai and ajay tell rita's neighbour dat dey r goin 2 get married and ajay askin her if dey wre gettin married and she calls him stupid.
3)ven deepika shouts at ajay and shai abt breakin into rita's house and ven she says abt d consequences dey vl hv 2 face if d dna's dont match and ajay says"tab to aur bhi acha hai.muh bandh karke chupchap bait jayenge.
4)d way shaina totally jealous of aryan supportin deepika shouts aftr aryan "and thnx 4 sayin sorry".
5)ven rita says "phir murder.muje samaj mein nahin....."
and shai says"zyaada ud mat.shut up and jus listen 2 him"

well i cud go on and on but i thnk ths r d scenes i really wntd 2 mention hre.

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AryanDipikaFan

but one thing aryan likes deepika and shaina likes aryan as far as observed.

sorry 4 disagreein but i thnk aryan doesnt like deepika but jus admires her 4 her workin capability

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
then he doesnt like anyone may be...not deepika not shaina. and yes aryan blushes and appears manly while he si with deepika and the whole atmoshphere is more than professional.

and how is that no one mentioned the last scene, thats cutest , when deepika spreads her hands in gesture and he reciprocated.

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hey yeah...that really was a cute scene... Embarrassed ! but i liked it's earlier counterpart too, when Aryan says "brilliant!" and before she can stop herself, Deepika gives him a low five! that was so cute! Big smile

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ya dat scene ws cute 2.sorry slippd out of my mind.

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged

then he doesnt like anyone may be...not deepika not shaina.

mayb in dis part of ss he hasnt got feelings 4 any1 except neharika.

but in d comin episodes he does start 2 hv feelins 4 shaina and latr 4 deepika.dis s all i can thnk of sayin now 2 prevent further argument in dis topic. 

janhvi_janu

IF-Rockerz

janhvi_janu

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged

then he doesnt like anyone may be...not deepika not shaina. and yes aryan blushes and appears manly while he si with deepika and the whole atmoshphere is more than professional.

and how is that no one mentioned the last scene, thats cutest , when deepika spreads her hands in gesture and he reciprocated.

I agree with you that scene was good and aryan does respect deepika cause she is smart and does the same work in the line of law which he does bending it. I just love aryan and deepika together.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top